Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fox News/Republican Party Hackers Attacked This Blog AGAIN!!!

Which is why I am AGAIN publishing the bottom of the MOST PREVIOUS post so it can be read without overlap. In fact, if the post FOLLOWING THAT is looked at as an INDIVIDUAL post (rather than as part of a string of several days -- choose it from the Index on the right side below the link to my Tennessee Williams memoir), you can find some legibility to it all.

Scott

>>> THE RE-POSTING:

  • As to Cindy: God Bless her for DROPPING the false charge Ben David had forced her to file against me. I really hope she is doing well today -- and at least she had the sense to DROP you, as your FAGGOT ASS had no interest in her "womanly needs"!!! (I always KNEW you were gay -- as I told you the first time we met and your eyes kept returning to my crotch.)

    And God bless Cheryl Padezanin, the wife of George Padezanin, head of "TEAM PADEZANIN", as the other neighbors liked to call the Lily-White clutch of Narocotics Dealers who lived all around me IN THE NICEST RENOVATED HOUSES WITH YARDS LIKE FUSSY QUEENS LIVED IN THEM there on S. 8th St. Cheryl TOO dropped her false charge against me.

    George and Cheryl live at 106 South 8th Street (with "water features" and Buddhist Prayer Flags flying from the front porch -- THE NEW FACE OF FAUX-RESPECTABILITY OF NARCO-TRAFFICKING IN THE USA!!!) and George made his drug deliveries in his "Hand-Painted Homes" pick-up truck -- pretending to be giving estimates.

    More on all that here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/08/tomorrow.html
    .

    Well, my friend, I just wanted you to know that I feel NO ill will toward you now -- I GOT A GREAT STORY AND WILL BE ABLE TO SUE THE CRAP OUT OF WILMINGTON POLICE AND NC COURTS!!! I'll make FORTUNES off the whole thing -- AND I still think you are hot and after you read where I post all this on my BLOG, you might feel even more motivated to FUCK ME IN THE ASS AS YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO!!!

    I would HAPPILY let you, as a man my size can accommodate a LOT -- and I KNOW it would be hot. Just email me so we can arrange your visit to Puerto Vallarta!!!

    Also, as should be QUITE apparent in this email/posting, I am posting all this to my blog to SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. If you find that embarrassing, this is just part of the price criminals must pay for their deeds. HOWEVER, please rest assured that I have NO INTENTION of bringing charges against you or suing you for money.

    SHOULD YOU want to discuss the possibility of my removing your name from this blog, please contact me by email and perhaps we can work that out. But remember: It is NOT a crime to publish the truth when there is no intention to harm or harass. As I wrote: I felt it necessary to FINALLY publish some clarification since being in Mexico (actually, anywhere outside North Carolina), Judge Noecker's restrictions do not apply, and that corrupted asshole unconstitutionally BLOCKED me from Justice.

    I look forward to hearing from you and hope you still harbor those "carnal thoughts" about me. Let's (metaphorically) bury the hatched and GET IT ON!!!

    What say you???

    Sincerely,
    Scott D. Kenan

  • Scan of Cindy Beatty's FULL-CUP bra -- with heavy-gauge under-wires for support. I found this bra had been tossed on my lawn TWO DAYS AFTER I kicked Chris and Cindy out of my apartment.

    .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing News

Scott Kenan said...

You are WELCOME, Mahendran!!!

Scott