Friday, May 4, 2012

Giving Wells Fargo AN ORDER OR TWO!!!


Buster Hymen's FAVE T-shirt (in Puerto Vallarta) in a younger day (before the drugs did such a number on his complexion!!!)


Bruce,


Buster Hymen in your Wells Cargo "powder-transport advisors" office in Chicago (who was demoted from Vice President due to what I have truthfully blogged about his and Wells Cargo's narco-trafficking through him), STILL has not returned to me the poster of the 1982 production of Tennessee Williams' A HOUSE NOT MEANT TO STAND that producer at the Goodman Theatre Gregory Mosher had personalized to me for my service to all while Tennessee' last new play produced during his lifetime, A HOUSE NOT MEANT TO STAND.


I had given Buster the poster to cement our contract that I would buy his house in Mismaloya, Mexico to use for conferences on theater, spirituality, native Mexican culture -- and who knows, maybe even SEX ORGIES!!! (Actually, Buster had been using it for sex orgies for quite some time, so nothing new there!!!)


See: www.casavistalosTwinArches.com


Incidentally, I DID make brief contact with Taniel at the listing agency here in Puerto Vallarta a couple of days ago. He knows I know he and his agency are not crooks -- in fact Taniel himself was spared getting involved in an ill-hatched attempt to rook me into selling billions of dollars of real -estate Fernando Merino (fake Mexican name of the only son of Colombia's TOP cocaine lord), when Fenando had a MOST EMBARRASSING meltdown in Taniel's office trying to cement association with Taniel's agency, and we had to scoot out of there, PRONTO!!!


Additionally, I'd like to say that Taniel is now looking HOTTER THAN EVER BEFORE (but that said, I don't think I'm his type so will not pursue him -- I just ADORE a SUCCESSFUL MAN!!!).


But back to Wells Cargo: although your bank did NOT screw me in my mortgage, THEY DID SCREW ME IN MY VISA OR MC I HAD WITH THEM.


So you can take your protests of my emails, stuff them up your man-pussy, and LIGHT 'EM!!!


All best,
Scott


On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 11:20 AM, <bruce.tuchman@wellscargpowdertransporters.com> wrote:


Scott,


Please delete me from your endless crap.


Thanks


(unsigned, like a COMMON CRIMINAL!!!)


ATTENTION: THIS E-MAIL MAY BE AN ADVERTISEMENT OR SOLICITATION FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.

To unsubscribe from marketing e-mails from:
•       An individual Wells Cargo Powder-Transport Advisors financial advisor: Reply to one of his/her e-mails and type “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.
•       Wells Cargo and its affiliates: Unsubscribe at https://www.wellscargopowdertransportadvisors.com/wellscargo-unsubscribe

Neither of these actions will affect delivery of important service messages regarding your accounts that we may need to send you or preferences you may have previously set for other e-mail services.

For additional information regarding our electronic communication policies, visit http://wellscargopowdertransportadvisors.com/disclosures/email-disclosure.html.

Wells Cargo Powder-Trnaspot Advisors, LLC is a separate nonbank affiliate of Wells Cargo & Company, Member FINRA/SIPC. 1 North Jefferson, St. Louis, MO 63103.

.

No comments: