Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm Gonna Chase That Chase Right Out of My Hair!!! (song lyric)


Oddly, I recently chanced on this coat-of-arms, and out of curiosity used an online translator for "dono" (I remember from Latin class that "non" means "not," and could not read that first letter in the old script of the first word). The online translator send this message back when I sought the meaning of "dono": "No human translation has been found."

Really. 

(Can anyone translate this phrase for me???)


>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH A ROCKEFELLER-PHILE (NOT always a bad thing):

I DO hope you meant PayPal-ling (not Quick Pay) to ILM BoA account. LOL!!! There seems NO WAY to make the Chase thing work and I have given up on that. I DO BELIEVE you (like I, too), believed PayPal could be trusted, but I had the THRICE threaten to use my inside info on taped comments with PayPal reps who AGREED with me their company is TOTALLY in the pockets of Republican Party, as well as ONCE write comments in a follow thing from them to tell them EXACTLY how I would DESTROY PayPal politically if they didn't stop that crap I suffered TWICE a week before moving.

So don't you who DOES NOT have my inside info tell me who can be trusted, please. There is VERY BAD BLOOD between the Flagler/Kenans and BoA vs. the Rockefeller Chase bank!!!

Flagler INVENTED the multi-state corporation, FOUNDED the Standard Oil Trust, and MADE John D. Rockefeller, who served as front man. That Republican egomaniac took all the credit -- but the Kenan family owned/owns 2/3 of the stock so don't GIVE A SHIT. HA!!! >>> Disclaimer: more stock being issued later, Kenans probably have (like all the other early ones) had their % diminished. Still THE LARGEST, however.

But it's OK. I FIXED Paypal single-handedly (as documented in my blog), and I just did the same to Chase -- FAR more easily and simply. So I am not worried about it now either. So, Jose de NYC: Got any companies that have abused you and you'd like me to TEACH 'EM A LESSON FOR YOU??? It's the least I can do after all you've done for me. I'm serious.

I found Roberto, the sort of actually nice family "mafia" of the concessionaires on Playa Meurtos, my old haunt this morning. I thought I owed himi about $50.00 USD, but it was $75.00 -- and he would never lie. so I paid it, IMMEDIATELY, and then bought poquito mota from his man so I can relax better -- as he suggested. $25.00 USD (about $100.00 worth in Wilmington, NC), bought enough for yours truly to last half a year, but it was the smallest available and I'll give most away.

Roberto and his dozen or so friends there, all of whom I was previously acquainted with, are married 30 - 70 years old, think I look JUST SWELL NOW and HEALTHY for a change, and they teased me asking the size of my pinga -- which they had never had the nerve to ask before (even the straightest guys are curious as all men have size issues -- good or bad).

I gave them a realistic graphic illustration (two hands, apart -- NOT indecent exposure) -- and they (being Mexicans who were not as well blessed in general as the whites -- or especially the black Africans, God bless 'em!!!) hooted and guffawed, some dramatically falling off the tree stumps they sat on. Was fun -- especially since I'm not as big as the average African!!!

Next, I must find Sonny and his wife and child (my God-daughter). Sonny paid the $400.00 rent and also kept me in food and mota (you see where some is going), the last month I was here. He used his Son Kings NYC-based (but also in Stone Mountain) Colombian Drug Cartel connections (which he's left COMPLETELY and is straight legally now) to arrange for my mother to send the money to get me back to the states -- and then he snuck me out of town in the dead of night so I wouldn't be caught as the Dug Cartels here were FURIOUS with me at the end and DETERMINED to kill me -- not that I cared. HA!!!

But I DO want to slide him some cash in appreciation. Last I heard about 4 months ago, local cartels had stolen a bunch of his stock of goods that he and his wife sell on the Malecon here. I hope he's doing better now. I figure a couple of hundred USD -- over time, not at once.

Now, since you just emailed me again and CANNOT seem to understand the Chase DOES NOT have record of my EMAIL ADDRESS or PASSWORD -- YOU set up my eamil address when you put it in motion to me. THEY CLAIM THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF ANYTHING WITH MY ADDRESS. What other words must I use for you to understand this???

I don't doubt you've had a LONG and EXCELLENT relationship with Chase -- NOR do I recommend you change it. BUT YOU ARE NOT A KENAN, so DON'T tell me how your bank treats KENANs who own a competing bank and had a BAD FALLING OUT OVER STANDARD OIL STOCK GENERATIONS AGO (still festering).

Anyway, I just now retried and Chase CONTINUES to claim that MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS UNKNOWN TO THEM -- the same one they TWICE used to REMIND me to pick up the money -- so DON'T KEEP MAKING EXCUSES FOR YOUR BANK THAT DOESN'T KNOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS BUT CONTINUES TO USE IT TO REMIND ME TO TAKE THE MONEY!!!!!!

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were Dick Cheney's lap dog, the way you make excuses for that bank. BUT I believe they've always been good to you so stay with them. JUST LEAVE THEM OUT OF ME AND YOU -- OK??? DO YOU KNOW GET IT???

Well, that said rather bluntly, since you DID say you hoped I got that $500.00, but I have ENTIRELY NOW GIVEN UP, perhaps you would send it PayPal (see, I DO have bog balls!!! LOL!!!).

Remember:

1. What's her name STILL gets all but NONE of my emails, so how can she manage my money??? this WILL straighten out, but I don't know how soon.

2. Costco does NOT do cell phones here, so I decided I'd do online research and then go to an alternative to Tel-Cel carrier. Maybe this evening. I need a nap. All this BANK CRAP has worn me out.

3. Can ya send me B-12??? (only kidding)

4. I might reword the end of this and post it to try ONCE AGAIN to scare up a donation or two -- which I am certain not to get!!!

5. My fans are cheaper than a scalped Republican (except a very few -- YOU being the STAND-OUT "savior-of-sorts").

Cheers and En Envent (did I spell it right???) !!!

Scott

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 1:27 PM, A ROCKEFELLER-PHILE wrote:




If you choose, move most of the money elsewhere. But do NOT close it. Quick Pay does NOT work with a foreign bank.


Remember THIS choice graphic description from a while back during his campaign??? Well -- just today -- Miss Kim Karshaian was PRAISING Ricky Boy. Read all about it in HuffPost!!! (my OCCASIONAL fave news source): http://tunein.com/tuner/?StationId=131676&

What's up with that??? -- and his daughters too???

OOPS!!! That was Gay Radio Moscow: Turns ya fag AND Commie -- all in one listen!!!


.

No comments: