Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Is TOSHIBA Now Complicit with Republican/Fox News Internet/Email/Phone Hackers???


I was a bit SHOCKED to see how much bad news I just found on the Internet about TOSHIBA COMPUTERS!!! That said, using logic and deduction, I'm certain I can solve my OWN seemingly Toshiba-caused computer problems. My ADVERSARIES are certain to use my report of such things as FURTHER PROOF I am delusional and in need of HEAVY PSYCH DRUGS. LOL!!!


>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH A TRUE FRIEND:

I appreciate your thoughts and the opportunity they give me to more CAREFULLY consider and explain certain things -- and have come to understand that in your nudges, etc., that you TRULY are my BET FRIEND!!!

So let me address them and post this along with some news I will give you first (Letters) followed by replying to your points with matched Numbers):

A. I just called Jennifer Harjo and discovered from her admin, that I REMAIN HER CLIENT. I left her a message asking again (24 hours later, exactly), that she call me and that while I DO have at least TWO cell phone numbers she has called me from, I am so far calling only her business phone as I attempt to be MORE PROFESSIONAL going forward.

I also mentioned that on my blog this morning I have begun attacking TRAITORS in the Democratic Party (although, of course, Wilmington, NC District Attorney Ben David is a Democrat whom I've been telling the truth about for OVER A YEAR NOW). Jennifer Harjo is what I would call a GOOD or REAL Republican -- as well as a REAL or GOD-LOVING/FOLLOWING Catholic (NOT a Papist)!!!

B. I just discovered that while I DID receive my this-month Amazon royalties payment for WALKING ON GLASS foreign royalties (it cleared my bank May 25, 2012), I have NOT received my Domestic Royalties.

The domestic royalties, which actually HAD shown up as "incompletely transferred" (aka "tentatively posted") on my BoA checking account when I looked several days ago, NEVER FINISHED POSTING -- AND NOW DO NOT SHOW AS TENTATIVE EITHER, and they should have become "verified and fully credited" overnight several days ago. I just checked Amazon's info re: My Account with Kindle, and found the payment routing/manner info has NOT been changed from to my BoA checking, like it had been a few months ago when HACKERS got into my account before I added extra security, provided free by BoA, and then changed ALL my important passwords across the internet.

I can only surmise that what I have called Republican Party/Fox News HACKERS prevented the completion of this credit. I will contact Amazon first, to see what they show in their records about the completion of this transfer, and then BoA, if necessary. As you might recall, some of the difficulties I had seemed to have with Amazon in the past (the "draft" status of my book for months), turned out to have been MY error and not Amazon's so I am being as careful as possible in jumping to BLAME anyone.

C. In the process of checking these things out, I discovered that my Windows 7 "Snip It" tool, which I have used to GREAT advantage capturing things on the internet, NO LONGER WORKS -- or more precisely, only shows blank BLACK IMAGES when I try to use it now. I have tested it and found the same dysfunction on many and varied places on the Internet. I believe this is because my adversaries have successfully hacked my computer and disabled it since it was so useful in my proving points against them.

What has changed, recently, is only that I had had the SMALLER version of "Norton Internet Security" which came with free trial running simultaneously with the McAfee Internet Security (which BoA gave me a year free of), as well as Trusteer (a small security program given to me also by BoA free to make passwords OPAQUE to at least MOST hackers and others of their ilk). And I manually run Malwarebytes scans, an anti-malware program my Wilmington computer guru gave me (its' free).

The Norton free trial ran out a few days ago, which is ALSO when my computer slowed ESPECIALLY in opening, closing and SENDING EMAILS and GETTING THE REPLIES INDIVIDUALLY which tell me WHO has blocked my emails.

Finally this morning, when I tried to shut down (which the last few days ALWAYS shows a window that some background program is slowing/preventing the shutdown with option to FORCE CLOSE that program, but I wait instead) it took a FULL TWO MINUTES to compete from that point which BEFORE Norton ran out, had been UNENCUMBERED and IMMEDIATE. And THIS time, it identified the program as "Toshiba Service" so I will first (next) uninstall that program (if I can) and then purchase the Norton.

I am NOT using the full Norton 360 Security because both BoA's top security people and my Wilmington computer guru said it is INEFFECTIVE in many ways as well as so big it slows everything (although both of them said nearly any other major company's software would be fine -- they only DIS-recommended Norton 360). USUALLY differing companies' security software conflict with each other, but THESE ones worked together FINE for me, so I will re-new that Norton also.

D. I have as yet received NO US Mail via my box in Miami, but expect to on the next air lift.

>>> Now, to answering your points:

1. It was Tanya (traveling only with their child) who was accosted on the bus TO or FROM Guadalajara when fake police robbed everyone and found her treasure (money or gems), which she had tucked under her seat hoping they would not find it but they did. (Sorry i am not COMPLETELY sure it was on the return, although I believe that is correct).

Tanya also reported to me that the woman in the seat next to her stuffed $1000.00 USD into the blanket Tanya/Sonny's daughter was wrapped in, desperate that it not be found, but Tanya gave it back, afraid they might find the money and being pissed kill her or her child. They DID check the blanket (and everyone's clothing as well -- and found the other woman's money wherever she had then stashed it), so it was a good thing she smartly refused to help the woman.

2. That customer DID finally come back in the last few days and buy the pieces!!! That is how Sonny caught up his bills the last two days.

3. Sonny and Tanya put their wares on blankets in the open on the Malecon -- AS THEY ARE LEGALLY PERMITTED TO DO. Of COURSE rainy weather hurts EVERYONE on the Malecon, but completely SHUTS DOWN those who do not have a covered stall at least.

4. Under FURTHER QUESTIONING, because he's worked that material for several years now, he's NOW quite certain that because he had run out of protective "surgeon's gloves" and worked it bare-handed recently, that it is the MOISTURE in the material that re-inflamed his fungal infections (as DOCTOR-diagnosed) which had not yet fully healed. He is NOT working it again without gloves!!!

5. Story #5 will indeed be interesting -- NO TELLING what it might be. LOL!!! (but i spent last night with the three of them watching a movie and finally cracking that champagne. NO ONE asked me for a cent!!!)

Scott


On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:27 AM, A TRUE FRIEND wrote:



1. His costume jewelry biz was adversely affected when false police stole his raw materials as he was bringing them from Guada.
2. A potential customer who was to buy $350 worth failed to carry through.
3. A day or two of bad weather significantly interrupted his biz.
4. Finally it's discovered that his hands are allergic to the materials he works with.
Possibly Sonny is a con artist who smells your money and vulnerability. What will story #5 be? Si, I may be casting doubt on a truly reformed criminal. So I'm just putting in my two cents worth.
__________
That plain beige futon cover looks tired. How about some bold stripes, some pattern with more cosmetic power?  (AGREED!!! Sorry I forgot to comment above.)


My colorful self-image: FURTHER PROOF THAT I AM DELUSIONAL. LOL!!!

Scott

.

No comments: