Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Linda Lavin's Fagotty Husband DE-FRIENDED Me for What I Know!!!


Steve Bakunas and Linda Lavin onstage a month ago at Kenan Auditorium, Wilmington, NC. 


>>> JUST SENT TO STEVE BAKUNAS VIA FACEBOOK MESSAGE:


  • Scott Kenan
    about a minute ago
    Scott Kenan
    • Hi Steve,

      I believe we used to be friends on Facebook -- rather a natural as I worked for Tennessee Williams and am a Kenan with DEEP roots in Wilmington and North Carolina.

      In addition to that, I SECONDED your wife Linda Lavin's ABSOLUTE dis-allowance of the drug-addicted young lady (daughter of the owners) of the William R. Kenan Sr. house at 110 Nun Street, to access the back of their garage through Linda's Front Street property for renovations -- knowing that so many people wanted for Felony charges stay there (but fewer now since the one who forced Anna Berry to bring false Staking charges against me is now in South Carolina Prison -- PRAISE JESUS)!!!

      Well, I hope Linda is cool with your faggoty ass -- although I dare say she deserves better!!!


      You SURE know a good meal ticket when you marry one!!!

      This posting will probably end up on my blog which gets over 2,000 views per day.

      All best,
      Scott D. Kenan

      "The Demon Spawn of Tennessee Williams"
      "The Avenging Angel of Jackie Kennedy Onassis"

Tennessee Williams and Scott Kenan at 1981 Kennedy Center Honors. I didn't have sex with Tennessee Williams, but unlike Steve Bakunas, I did not marry my then "meal ticket" to prove I wasn't gay -- nor would I have, had the option been available. Tennessee was my mentor more than anything -- not my lover (fake or real)!!!


Thanks,
Scott

.

No comments: