Wednesday, May 30, 2012

NAILING Don Weise, Now Publisher at Magnus Books!!!


Lobby of Hotel Elysee in Manhattan, sans ghosts.


>>> FOLLOW UP EMAIL TO A FRIEND:

Although I bought renewal of Norton Internet Security over 45 minutes ago -- and the debit immediately hit my BoA checking -- AND it renewed on my computer and SO FAR in a DEEP and COMPLETE scan it has found and corrected 42 THREATS so far, DESPITE confirming I had competed this renewal through my LONG-HELD Norton account accessed through onoe of my email addresses, I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CONFIRMING EMAIL FROM NORTON, which was promised to (and previously has always) come through IMMEDIATELY.

I believe this is ADDITIONAL proof that SOMEONE (or thing) CONTINUES to illegally screw with my emails. I'm betting the REPUBLICAN PARTY/FOX NEWS HACKERS (but I can't prove it in a court of law).

I am holding off on changing any Toshiba internet entangling software since I found SO MANY of them in my programs list in Control Panel, and while I think I know which to delete, am not ENTIRELY certain and do not want to harm any computer functionality. If after the scan I still have the same difficulties, I will deal with  that then.

A nice check including several reimbursements hit my BoA account this afternoon as well.

I still need to contact Amazon about that payment, but might wait until tomorrow just for the heck of it (and because I'm getting tired of working today).

I will now call the person at Carrie Haddad Gallery (which reps artist Mark Beard in Manhattan) to see why I never heard back from them when she agreed to get me back in touch with Mark. Long-time astute readers of my blog (and readers of my Williams memoir) know that Mark was (CORRECTED: THE BOYFRIEND OF) Tennessee Williams' most often visited-in-New-York and visiting-in-Key-West male friend, Vassilis Voglis, when I worked for Tennessee (also, Vassilis was then already the inheriting heir of his longtime lover whose father had been President of the New York Stock Exchange).

Although Mark does NOT currently like his sexual relationship with Vassilis then to be known (and asked me to DELETE it from my book -- which I did at first but might have restored -- I don't at the moment recall for certain, he was in Art School in then in 1981 - 82 (and already brilliant, although pimpled -- this being the days before Accutane).

Since then, Mark has gone on to hold the world's record for the largest oil-on-canvas painting EVER (his installation at Abercrombie & Fitch's flagship store in Tokyo, 2009). On the phone on March 30, 2012, Mark's gallery DID confirm that in the last two years he has completed at least of few of A & F's additional commissions in European stores which Mark told me they contracted at several million USD each.

Mark SHAPED Abercrombie & Fitch's ENTIRE HOMO-EROTIC LOOK, which is why they love him so much.

Of course astute readers of my blog ALSO know that Joseph Smith dictated THE BOOK OF MORMON to only three people, one of whom was Mark's grandfather or great-grandfather, and today, Mark's family owns the largest "Mormon" bank. Mark's artist's assistant's family owns the SECOND largest Mormon bank. BOTH of them have been officially been disinherited, but told me many stories of the EVIL in Mormon Church Leadership -- including their families, so MITTENS (and "magic Mormon undies"-wearing) ROMNEY does NOT want to meet ME!!!

HA!!!

And all that said, Mark offered (in late 2009, but possibly before thinking), to PAY me to use his image on my book's cover: "The Ghost of Tennessee Williams Leaving the Hotel Elysee" which appeared in a limited edition Mark Beard art book published in the mid-1980s and of which one copy fetched $30,000 in auction at Sotheby's, last one had hit the market -- I think about 2008.

Also, Mark has a history (oddly) of denigrating both the artistic merit of Tennessee Williams and his character -- BUT THEN IN 2009 HE HOSTED BOOK-LAUNCH PARTIES FOR TOP WRITERS FOR DON WEISE AND ALYSON BOOKS -- Don having DELIBERATELY SCREWED ME, KNOWING HE WAS WORKING WITH REPUBLICANS ALL ALONG AND THEY WERE NEVER GOING TO PUBLISH ME AT ALYSON (he hadn't even LOOKED at the photos I sent him yet when the galleys were a month overdue -- despite my having delivered the manuscript literally "typesetter-ready" on time, an unusual request to be THAT formatted by an author from ANY publisher -- but I did it. I ALWAYS do what I have to do!!!

And then when I attended Mark's Christmas 2009 GIANT ANNUAL BASH, he (and many others) claimed that I had been the life of the party and everyone talked about meeting ME. I had a good time but don't know about the rest of that (some photos are deep on my blog from the party). I DO know that several local NETWORK AFFILIATE TV talk show hosts from NYC who were there said they wanted me to appear on their shows AS SOON AS MY BOOK WAS PUBLISHED (as we all, still, then, believed naively that it would be). I might still fish out their business cards as I continue sorting my papers -- unfortunately MANY were lost or stolen along the way of the last three years of political fighting and homelessness, now almost completely completed, and secure roof over my head (as well as swimming pool up there!!!).

For now, I won't get into a related story of how John Uecker told me Don Weise (previously Senior Editor for Carroll & Graf, now Owner/Publisher at http://www.magnusbooks.com/ where  a few of his authors -- including Ghalib Shiraz Dhalla -- have contacted me complaining they are not being paid properly) conspired with Edmund White to SINK C&G by paying Edmund a $500,000.00 advance on a book they BOTH KNEW would be a commercial dog.

I believe this is just sour grapes on Uecker's part and it is not true. I DO know it's true that Don and Edmund have worked together many times, that I got CNN online to IMMEDIATELY HIDE a TOP FEATURED story on Edmund about a year ago in which they cleverly worded it to look like Edmund had claimed that President Reagan AND his idiot nut-ball Surgeon General, C. Everett Koop both LOVED gay people and had assisted AIDS RESEARCH AGGRESSIVELY while in office when any IDIOT knows the EXACT OPPOSITE WAS TRUE!!!

Later, I EXPOSED CNN and FOX NEWS contributor Imran Anwar as a TRAITOR. I'll re-post that ENTIRE posting soon if I can find it.

Anyway, it will be fun to see if Mark still has the same interest. Stay tuned . . .

Scott D. Kenan
THE DEMON SPAWN OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS
THE AVENGING ANGEL OF JACQUELINE KENNEDY ONASSIS (and Elizabeth Taylor, locally in Puerto Vallarta)

>>> LATE BREAKING:

I just spoke with Mark Beard's rep in New York City and she will get a message to Mark today, she claims.

SHE KNOWS AT LEAST ONE OF THE JEWS IN ATLANTA WHO FIRST CONFIRMED IN 1990 THAT MY PARENTS ARE THE TOP NAZIs IN THE US!!!

Art people HANG TOGETHER (but not on nooses), especially now that we are FULLY in the AGE OF THE ARTIST!!! (some dregs of society still to be cleaned up on a schedule NOT to my knowing)







Yes indeedy!!!
Scott

.

No comments: