Monday, May 21, 2012

Obama (Metaphorically) Throws NARCO-TRAFFICKING FOOTBALL Back to the Republicans???/Why I Plucked My Eyes Out


Photo for TOP of two stories in this post.

>>> TWO IMPORTANT STORIES with the links and my comments on them from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scott.kenan .


  1. Well let's just hope that this is the SAME football George W. Bush handed him at the inauguration -- THE FOOTBALL OF KNOWING HE MUST PROTECT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY/CIA'S CONTROL OF HEROIN, COCAINE AND METHAMPHETAMINE TRAFFICKING OR BE KILLED!!! 
     
     
    www.huffingtonpost.com
     
    President Barack Obama let off a little steam while in Chicago for the three-day NATO summit with a pick-up game that most Chicagoans only dream about. After a working dinner with visiting NATO dignitaries at Soldier Field, Obama took a break to toss around a football at the home of the Chicago Bear...
    · ·
  2. * * *


  3. Gosh, golly, gee . . . NO WONDER I had so much trouble in Wilmington, NC: JESUS TOLD THEM TO PERSECUTE, MAIM, "PEN-OFF", AND MURDER HOMOSEXUALS.

    Now WHY didn't I notice this when I read my New Testament??? As penance for MISSING how Jesus said this in the Bible, I guess it's time for me to GO HAVE MY EYEBALLS PLUCKED OUT!!!

    www.huffingtonpost.com
    The barrage of anti-gay sermons delivered by North Carolina-based pastors to hit the blogosphere continues with yet another disturbing rant caught on tape. 
     
    · ·


    MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!

    Jesus told me to pluck out the thing that offends me!!!

    Now, YOUR TURN, Reader!!!

    (just joshin')


    .

No comments: