Monday, May 7, 2012

Self-Condemnation Is the Reward for a Life of Hate (so sayeth THE LORD)!!!


Imagine THAT!!!

 >>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH AN ADMITTED BEN-DAVID FLUNKY:

Dear Sweet James,

What happened to ya, bud -- did Jesus teach you to hate like this when ya went all Christian???

James CLAIMS he's Christian but, in my presence, several times took orders over the phone from someone he addressed as "Bishop" (during the time we were both staying at Mercy House Homeless Shelter last fall, James was claiming to be Mormon) and those who actually KNOW something about the cult of Moron (sic -- similar to Scientology when you consider the "far out" mythologies found in both their scriptures: Mormon texts are about the "Latter Day Saints" and Jesus's alleged visit to North America. Please remember that artist Mark Beard (who was the lover of Tennessee Williams' close friend Vasillis Voglis when I worked for TW), is the disowned great-grandson of one of the three people Joseph Smith dictated the Book of Mormon to. His family owns the largest Mormon bank. So I DID get a tad bit of inside info on those nutballs.

I mean REALLY -- to think you can get dead people into heaven by baptizing them in absencia PROVES they hate God. God only cares about what people do OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL. Only "The Devil" could trick people into thinking that doing Mumbo-Jumbo superstitious rituals over dead people WHO HAVE NO SAY IN IT could say something about the DEAD ONES. They are DEAD -- let 'em rest!!!

Now don't get me wrong, baptism is a beautiful symbolic ritual for those who are old enough and conscious enough to understand what kinds of commitments to Spirit are made through it, but baptizing infants -- like it is God's Insurance Policy -- is absurd. It just makes those responsible look like fools -- fools being people of little or grossly misplaced Faith.

People are innocent until they "know better" (GET IT, all you narco-trafficking, racist, homophobic -- which only proves you YOURSELVES are afraid of your OWN actual gay or bi orientations and have to act hateful so no one thinks you are gay. WE ALL KNOW THAT IS WHAT PROVES YOU ARE GAY, ACTUALLY. WHY DON'T YOU WISE UP and act like ACTUAL straight people who couldn't care less because they have no fear of the HIDDEN TRUTH ABOUT THEMSELVES BEING REVEALED.

And I should make clear that even if you harm people out of "innocence", while it is better than harming people deliberately (like those generally now coalesced in the Republican Party seek to do rather than create jobs or do much of anything else practical, if you don't count squeezing obscene profit at the expense of middle and lower income jobs and then BLAMING THE JOBLESS!!! -- but not ALL of them, and some Dems too), you still harm people AND ABSOLUTELY MUST MAKE AMENDS (admit your errors, offer honest compensation, and go forward in good will).

Glad to hear that you have (accidentally, since you are too stupid to know the significance of what you do), our dear District Attorney Ben David on your speed dial. Ben's actually got pretty good sexual taste (I know a lot of men and women, both, that he's bedded recently), so it's NOT for easy sex with a pig like you, OINK! OINK!!!

As you have claimed before, you WORK for Ben David in the business of protecting the narcotics traffic in Wilmington and your recent job has been to harass me.

You have been a HUGE failure at that -- so expect the wrath of your Master!!!

Before I left, several of our old Mercy House residents and alums told me how "Jersey" (Michael Keogh) bragged all around town that Ben David (through the corrupted cops), DROPPED most of his open container charges for giving over so much info on me. Of course Robbie Trahan got a whole new semi-wealthy life (possibly in Texas, but even Jersey always believe Ben David had sent him somewhere closer and made it LOOK like Robbie moved to Texas).

Robbie got special treatment for his sexual relations with the District Attorney (I assume Robbie wasn't lying when he told me about having sex with Ben -- generally Robbie didn't want people to know he preferred men).

Well, Wilmingtonians will have to live with themselves for becoming "Slaves to the Devil". God knows I tried to wake them up -- but none of those already awake or awakened gave enough of a shit to confront the "devils" in office. I really believe my Pubic Defender Jennifer Harjo is a well-intentioned person, but even SHE said it would be IMPOSSIBLE for her to demand of the District Attorney that all charges against me be dropped. She KNEW I had committed no crimes -- YET ACTED AS IF OUTRAGE OVER MY FALSE IMPRISONMENTS, MENTAL-HOSPITAL COMMITMENTS, ETC. WAS IMPROPER!!! This can only be because the corruption in Wilmington is so systemic now that the BEST people have unknowingly become slaves to it too.

They have no evidence against me and only wanted to bedevil me by keeping the trials from happening -- hoping it would eventually drive me crazy enough to commit so they could REALLY drug me then have some kind of deadly accident -- that my mother would be SURE all her children stayed in line and actually BELIEVED was an accident -- given the legal track record of ACCUSATIONS (not proven) and false commitments, etc.

Dr. Carrie Menke HAS TO BE the biggest WHORE-TO-BEELZEBUB on earth to write recommedations of commitment that include forced injections of drugs when the person has proven himself to be sane (and have an unbeatable strategy to beat Ben David's cases -- AS DR. MENKE ADMITTED TO ME IT SOUNDED LIKE I HAD!!! That's the only reason she found me unfit for trial. I DO try to be charitable, but I can't help semi-hoping she dies of long, drawn-out pussy-cancer (or breast-rot).

Y'all can thank God judgement is NOT left to me -- only reporting what I find. "BIG DADDY" does the judging. (Actually, "He" forces everyone to confront the truth about themselves, and judgmental people tend to judge themselves and condemn themselves to "hell" -- which they've been in all along in their gated communities without knowing it. Now, "The World" having already ended and the masks rapidly falling off ALL of us, they are discovering (the hard way) the wisdom of Jesus's words to "Love your neighbor as yourself."

I guess everyone will soon find themselves living the life they wished on their enemies -- THOSE WHO HAVE ENEMIES (which is ONLY God-haters). And yes, Quick Thinkers, I might just suffer pussy-cancer or "breast-rot" myself AT ANY MOMENT!!!

Oh wait!!! There is a Sense of Humor and Playfulness at the center of This Thing We Call God, and he DOES tolerate "bad" (and "bed") humor and "bad taste" since he invented EVERYTHING. If you DON'T think that All is God (including what we call "evil" which is actually a sort of "tough love" meant to get us to realize we brought on difficult circumstances through OUR OWN WRONG THINKING. The remedy is NOT to blame others, but to self-examine, and correct the errors in thought. Circumstances then CORRECT THEMSELVES through the Grace of God (and some inspired action on our part).

I hope all registered voters in Wilmington and North Carolina will vote their consciences tomorrow (and in other voting states too). You've heard all the hype on all sides and I'm not going to contribute to it. Vote as if the Heart of God depended on it -- and you can't go wrong.

Oh wait -- this was meant to be a reply to James Lester. I just noticed he claims to have blocked me, so it doesn't matter that I got off track.

Scott


On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 7:08 PM, James Lester wrote:

Just so you know Tennessee Williams is a fag as such as you. You are pathetic and just so you know your harassment is being forwarded to Mr. David who is on my speed dial, You are officially blocked on all my emails. I pray you get aids and die.
 
Sincerely,

James R. Lester


.

No comments: