Thursday, May 17, 2012

STILL on My Legal Hit List!!! (and why I am GLAD my phones have been tapped under the hated PATRIOT ACT!!!)



>>> EMAIL TO A CONCERNED FRIEND:

Yesterday, I called my sister Jane's work number hoping to get my Wilmington cell number which I needed to submit a $1.00 "identity-proving" charge on my Visa Debit to complete the mailing address change to Miami. I discovered she is on vacation this week from her voicemail. I called my brother Mike's cell, which went DIRECTLY to voicemail, so it was either turned off or he's blocked my calls.

I called Jane again this morning, but since she didn't answer, I left message that since they APPARENTLY they are ALL on a WEEK'S vacation at the beach (presumably Wrightsville), THEY REALLY HAD TO HAVE PLANNED IT LONG BEFORE I (or they) KNEW WHEN I WOULD LEAVE WILMINGTON -- and NEVER told me about it.

In fact, when I talked with Mike for 20 minutes or so the other day (this past Saturday), he did NOT tell me he was with them all or that they were at the beach. CLEARLY, they planned it and NEVER had any intention of telling me, figuring that because Wrightsville Beach now has License-Plate reading security cameras installed on the only bridge to the island to let the Police and others know IMMEDIATELY who is coming and going from the island, that I would not want to put up with the HARASSMENT which I would IMMEDIATELY get there.

In fairness, I still think Jane is NOT aware of most of my parents', Julie's, (and now I add Mike as being DELIBERATE AND CONSCIOUS) illegal and HATEFUL interference with my life. Mom and Dad DO know about this new security feature at Wrightsville, which is why it is known in Wilmington as THE BEACH for Republicans and other nazi-like people to vacation away from riff-raff such as me.

Jane STILL stubbornly does NOT want to hear about or think about THE THINGS SHE DOES NOT WANT TO THINK ABOUT. This is how the rest of the family so easily has used her over the last couple of years to get info from and about me. I've known that for a while, so my protests about it have been not entirely fair. I NEEDED to feed my mother info so I could test out if I then got into difficulties that could ONLY be caused if Mom knew that info.

It worked -- and THAT is how I PROVED Mom is a "mastermind" of my difficulties. Alternative possibility: my or Jane's phones are tapped by criminals. I don't think this has been true the last half year, but I DELIBERATELY speak "keywords" in an international call AS SOON AS I GET A NEW PHONE because I KNOW this allows the US Government to TAP my phone from then on under the Patriot Act. I assume they also can tap the phones of ALL those I talk to. I wanted to be CERTAIN all my calls are recorded by our government -- much of which is NOT corrupt (and NO harm came to me when I told "secrets" to people I was certain are friendly -- like you, sir).

Also, most of the time I get those tones in the background which must be played to make the phone call LEGALLY RECORDED and permissible in Court (although Homeland Security is NOT bound by that disclosure rule, they do it to REASSURE ME). When I've asked others (including Jane a time or two a while back) if they hear these tones too, they always so "No."

So I have always believed the Government did it to REASSURE me -- just like the one time when I visited Puerto Vallarta before moving here, on the return, Delta FIRST told me the plane was overbooked, and promised me $600.00 USD credit to switch to another flight (which happened COMPLETELY nearly EVERY OTHER FLIGHT I TOOK ATL-PVR, six flights in total before moving -- JUST TO KEEP THE REPUBLICANS/CIA OFF MY REAL TRAVEL. They had to scramble too fast to cause me a problem, thus.

I had to wait until my original flight was fully boarded before they assign the new flight -- as is policy. THEN, SUDDENLY, a man in full dress Air Force uniform showed up and it was announced that some newly decorated Air Force hero would be taking the co-pilot's seat on the plane back to Atlanta (Air Force well-trained personnel KNOW how to fly a 737 -- which I THINK this flight used) or other commercial plane to avoid missiles, etc.). A few minutes later, they called me up and said that "seats had opened up" and there was a seat for me.

When I boarded, not only did that Air Force officer go out of his way to greet me effusively, but THE PLANE WAS ONLY 2/3 FULL (making that "error" IMPOSSIBLE)!!! THEN, after landing, that same Air Force officer found me in baggage claim to "shoot the breeze" for five minutes. He only had carry-on and did NOT need to be in baggage claim!!! This was AFTER Gen. Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer had taken me under her wing in Atlanta -- she being the person who eventually told me in spring of 2010 that I HAD to leave the US as our government (the uncorrupted part) could NO LONGER confidently keep me from being murdered, and I sold out at FIRE SALE PRICES, and fled.

I REALLY AM TOTALLY GRATEFUL to the UNCORRUPTED aspects of the US Government for taking such good care of me while I have been in the States. Between their help and my own intelligence (undiminished by Lithium or other drug, as Mom, my IMMEDIATE FAMILY and the other God-Haters have been so keen to place me on so I COULD BE MENTALLY DESTABILIZED BY THE DRUG(S), THEN TRAPPED AND COMMITTED, JAILED, or KILLED).

And ALL my phone calls over the last several years HAVE BEEN RECORDED BY THE US GOVERNMENT WITH MY PERMISSION. I HAVE to presume that with my PROVABLE claims against so many TRAITORS (especially this applies to my parents and siblings, although I still think Jane was just USED by them and never meant to be part of it CONSCIOUSLY), that Homeland security ALSO has tapped and recorded ALL calls made by my parents and siblings from land-line, cell, and work phones. THIS IS PERFECTLY LEGAL AND I DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO BE CERTAIN IT WAS DONE -- although given what the government CLEARLY ALREADY knew about my parents (at least), I never had to encourage them.

In fact, I have changed my mind, and I will DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO HAVE MY PARENTS AND SIBLINGS IMPRISONED AND TRIED FOR TREASON. Since Jane seems to be an "unconscious tool" only, she should get off light or maybe entirely -- BUT THEY WILL QUESTION HER INTENSELY (but NOT today or even tomorrow -- this ridiculous expectation of IMMEDIATE ACTION which CANNOT be immediate due to many factors -- is what my detractors use to PROVE I am crazy. THEY are addicted to IMMEDIACY, which is what blinds them to the traps they have made for themselves and fallen into COMPLETELY)!!!

The Government acts slowly -- making CERTAIN to get AS MUCH EVIDENCE AS POSSIBLE before acting. That is why no actions have happened yet (as well as the Republicans/CIA/FOX NEWS still having a lot of power) -- but I think my detractors will find if they keep their eyes and ears open that the situation for them HAS ALREADY WORSENED!!!

Others are doing an EXCELLENT job of taking down the criminals in politics and other aspects of public life now (although White People -- especially -- are SO ADDICTED to Republican Hate and legal and illegal drugs that they ignore the facts and listen to what makes then FEEL GOOD as they have been trained to do, so THEY STILL DISBELIEVE THE TRUTH and may well elect DEVILS to office this fall so the ENTIRE COUNTRY is destroyed by DRUGS AND REPUBLICANS -- SO BE IT!!!), so I doubt I'll do much there in the blog. I won't do TOO much on the blog further denouncing my family (after posting this email) -- I think it more effective to give my other evidence DIRECTLY to US Authorities and NOT let my family know what all that is!!!

Cheers!!!
Scott

PS: I PROMISE to soon divulge my exaggerations, important errors (there are a few of those), and one bluff on this blog so that Law Enforcement -- WHICH GOOGLE STATISTICS SHOWS CONTINUES TO MINE THE BEST OF MY BLOG -- is not confused too much.


.

No comments: