Thursday, May 31, 2012

WWAY TV-3 in Wilmington, NC REFUSED to Post This Comment!!!


Perhaps WWAY TV-3 is somehow associated with the WILMINGTON STAR NEWS which I can PROVE IN A COURT OF LAW publishes puff pieces on Drug-Front Businesses in Wilmington, NC to make then appear real and to protect the STAR NEWS'S share of illegal drug profits.


>>> BUT FIRST A BRIEF EMAIL EXCHANGE:

They get read (like all my emails) by Homeland Security. I am fine with this -- although I DO have problems with the Patriot Act -- I have nothing to hide and am actually a consummate Patriot.

The subject matter of my emails, blog, Facebook, phone calls, etc. gives our government the right to monitor me -- and EVERYONE I COMMUNICATE WITH or HAVE communicated with COMPLETELY.

So far no arrests (of me) on the more rights-conscious FEDERAL LEVEL.

Scott

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 2:49 PM, A FRIEND wrote:

(Referring to how my emails are always delayed in transit -- Scott) on the phone is better than nothing. Maybe calls are prioritized, especially during biz hours. Also, I don't think your emails to me are instantaneous.

* * *

>>> MY COMMENT THAT WWAY TV-3 REFUSED TO PUBLISH!!! (Wilmingtonians: beware a CORRUPTED PRESS!!!)

>>> And here's the original article to which I was NOT allowed to post this comment!!!: http://www.wwaytv3.com/2012/05/30/opponents-of-taxpayer-funded-ballpark-to-submit-petition-city-hall#comment-175616 .

I refer to Guest33666's response that Wilmington -- one of the WEALTHIEST cities in America -- cannot afford this baseball park or a team, or at least only the privileged/wealthy will benefit from it.

What are you, another one of those Godless Republicans who have no Faith in God or God-operating-through-man???

YES, the wealthy need to begin to pay their FAIR SHARE of taxes again -- as the wealthy in my Kenan Family have always looked on as THE MOST PATRIOTIC THING WE CAN DO (other than honor the US Constitution, educate and love ALL children regardless race, creed, color, RELIGION -- or lack thereof, and now especially remembering that some of our TOP military heroes, business creators, and other most societally-helpful citizens have been gay or raised by gay parents, we must treat ALL GOD'S PEOPLE equally regardless their sex or sexual orientation.

As I'm sure most Wilmingtonians know, the Kenan Family has contributed MUCH to Wilmington and North Carolina and NC economic health (Hello UNC!!!, Bank of America, etc.), but beginning with William R. Kenan, Jr., Wilmington has generally treated Kenans with HATRED in response because of our Libertarian views about politics and sex. Indeed, we seem over-populated with gays -- Like Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill (who now controls the Family companies and Trusts) and me.

I promise that if I win my lawsuits against Wilmington Police Department and North Carolina Courts for GROSS violations of my Civil Rights (I'm suing for hundreds of millions to teach y'all a SERIOUS lesson), I will personally contribute a GREAT DEAL so the children and adults of Wilmington can afford to enjoy the GREAT AMERICAN PASTIME -- baseball -- which some think is no longer affordable to all. I will see to it that it is.

If you have NOT seen in the local press the progress of my suits against the city and Police, you should demand of the local Press that they report on them.

Someone is keeping Wilmingtonians in the dark about how I am going to FORCE tax rates to go SKY high to pay this judgement!!!

But I'll give it back to the needy -- not the Republicans like Sen. Thom Goolsby who hate God and control the narco-trafficking in Wilmington with "Blue dog" Democrat District Attorney Ben David. More on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com

Thanks for reading this,

Scott D. Kenan
Puerto Vallarta (in exile)

.

No comments: