Saturday, June 16, 2012

WALK ON WATER (Israeli film that inspired me more than ANYTHING else -- including "the Bible")


I am very proud to say that more than one of the principals in this film are Facebook Friends of mine now.


>>> RESPONSE TO AN E-CARD FROM MY SISTER JANE:


Hi Jane,

Thanks so much for sending the amusing Lawson card. I like to think this is the world you live in -- and from everything I've seen, it pretty much is.

In the past I have criticized you (and many others!!!), for stubbornly staying "positive-only" focused for the rational reason, that that is EXACTLY how "evil" is allowed to gain so much control: ostriches refusing to see BOTH sides of the coin and dealing with BOTH.

But you see, it really DOES take all types, and the "ostrich-types'" ostrich-lives are JUST AS VALID AS ALL OTHERS!!! We protect and appreciate the actual animals, and REALLY, if it weren't for all the ostriches REFUSING to participate in what I consider life-demanded, practical resistance, people like ME would not have our frustrations with YOUR type to get so STEAMED UP over -- and that STEAMING FRUSTRATION has been one of the GREATEST sources of PRACTICAL ENERGY that made my political "fight" possible and VERY WELL FUELED!!!

Additionally, the ostriches not only set a great example of prospering "unaware" of any way they're being used -- BUT STILL PROSPERING, AND they are the ones that also set an example of "it's just not that difficult to live focused positively, so why not start today."

Only a relative few of us are called to ACTIVELY and BROADLY confront evil, so that the thing that would destroy all freedoms and love can be limited -- if not entirely extinguished (although in this new Age of the Artist, it might well be finally expunged from the entire Human Universe -- only Time will tell).

The way I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I was one so called to do so was that I ALWAYS WON (losing, temporarily, a few skirmishes), when I pressed forward (and came within a lick of losing my freedoms or life if I rested too long or did NOT press to the MAX my "inspired understanding".

And today, I can tell you that I've expressed all I NEED to say, confronted all the hypocrites and haters who have sought to harm me -- with CLARITY (finally earned), and ACCURATE WARNINGS of the fate they face if they do not "get with the program" and honor BOTH what humankind has judged as good and as evil.

You really MUST have BOTH sides of a coin to do anything practical with it (spend it or invest it), and it is only MORAL JUDGEMENTS PUSHED ON OTHERS that bring on what we know as suffering. That said, the "dark" or "evil" side of life is generally what limits us all, and REALLY is the Staff of the "Good Shepherd" that gooses up in the ASS to get us moving to make better, more life-affirming choices (which we IMMEDIATELY get positive feedback on by the feeling of well-being that floods us as even the IDEA gives BEFORE we have time to act -- which we MUST THEN DO. 

Those who ignore it or "double-down" in their support of ANYTHING that limits Human Potential, suffer an escalation of suffering, and you can see it on their faces.

Just watch the faces of so many Republican politicians as they bloviate their excuses to hate, hoard cash, and control others. Like Hitler is so WELL PORTRAYED in the movie you and I watched together, DOWNFALL http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363163/

And while we are on the subject of "movies influential in my life", I DO still have the copy of the Israeli gem WALK ON WATER http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walk_on_Water_%28film%29 which I originally gave to you.

Should you ever care to rent or buy it to see it again, I think you will see how I was TOTALLY inspired by it: the grandson of the hidden Nazi-in-the-Family eventually simply pulling the plug on his grandfather's life support system after the Israeli Nazi-hunter loses nerve, his life already destroyed by his active, obsessed hatred of his people's TOP OPPRESSORS -- PROVING that we in subtle ways we BECOME the thing we hate (like we also become the thing we love).

That is why I am humbled to acknowledge that This Think (worthy typo!!!) We Call God has GRACIOUSLY kept me always loving ALL those whom I would call my adversaries -- regardless my STRONG POSTURING for effect, and if one relaxes enough to assume a slightly HIGHER state of conscious than my blog-writing invites on the surface, one is almost IMMEDIATELY consumed by the HUMOR of it -- humor that is the ESSENCE of this thing called GOD'S LOVE.


ALL LIFE IS A STAGE!!!


So without further bloviation, let me ALSO say that that after Joseph, the man formerly known as "my backer", YOU have been the most practical help in your gentle persistence that I apply for d
Disability, for holding my hand through the process of application, and EVEN for presenting the alleged "lay evidence" (which despite MY opinion of its nature, SURELY convinced THEM -- on MANY LEVELS OF CONSCIOUSNESS -- the Deciders, that I qualified).

As you know, the only thing I could put in the application of my NOT being a fully-capable and practical "Contributor to Society" was that when confronted by political lies and harmful actions, I become POSSESSED WITH an irresistible need to SPEAK UP or ACT that keeps me unable to focus on "real life" employee work, and thus, essentially unemployable.

Dr. Meltzer, who seemed to understand COMPLETELY and be ENTIRELY empathetic, found the RIGHT way to express his evaluation that neither judged me "mentally ill" nor was disrespectful of me in any other way -- yet still qualified me for the program, which now supports me so well here in an advanced and sane country and economy called Mexico.

So HATS OFF TO YOU!!! (and Father Bob Kus of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Wilmington, who was the one who CONVINCED me -- NOT that I was NOT insane, which I fully knew and which was definitely his opinion -- but that I had a MORAL RIGHT to apply to the program and convince them I was (by THEIR definition) EMINENTLY qualified for "the pension". I'm proud to have done so without once lying or hiding a thing.

Today, I live in the lap of luxury, with sufficient income for me. Joseph has gifted me so many things (many of them now reimbursed by my OWN pension money), that I need some time to fully get them into use -- now that I need not be constantly "desperately" blogging.

EVERYTHING I lost during the last few years has been restored (quality of living space, personal safety, electronics, car, writing tools, even pocket cash proportional to need). All that remains is to re-knit many of my personal relationships. Those I must pursue appropriately, knowing that some will NEVER be healed. Those, I must bless and give them their freedom (although like some perverse cat, I DO tend to bat them around some from time to time -- they've EARNED that treatment, but it is not entirely fair on my part and will be limited more and more going forward).

So thanks again for your fun card, and I'll speak soon to you and others in the family as we all move forward, hopefully now converging in Love, rather than the divergence caused by a very necessary airing of MY STORY from MY PERSPECTIVE.

Love,
Scott


Carolina Peters and Lior Ashkenazi, HEALED, in final scene from WALK ON WATER. please note how the female actor (I STILL prefer "actress"), was named by her inspired parents to honor one of the BEST and MOST FUN things to come from the Kenan Home State!!!

For MORE fun and frivolity, consider ADDITIONAL levels of meaning, i.e.: that MOST humans -- regardless the number of legs they personally possess -- LOVE playing with another key Kenan state, a HOT "FLORIDA PENINSULA" (no offense intended or implied to Lesbians, asexuals, etc.)!!!

Those Florida Keys being the physical manifestation of God's GIANT WHITE-HOT EJACULATION. HA!!!

.

No comments: