Monday, June 11, 2012

Communications, Mon Amour!!!



>>> GIST OF THE 62nd WEDDING ANNIVERSARY AND FATHER'S DAY CALL TO MY PARENTS, YESTERDAY:

Buoyed by the fact that officials of MEXICO, at least, take me QUITE seriously, I spoke with confidence to my parents, knowing I would NOT get sarcastic or accusatory for the first time in years. After all, family really IS important, and I've gotten so much from them -- often in surprising (read: SHOCKING) ways.

First, I congratulated my parents of their 62-year marriage -- which no matter what anyone makes of it is QUITE an achievement nowadays!!! And I let them know some of the things I've gotten from them that have served me so well.

But I singled out my mother for her success on HER top goal, while allowing I might not be in agreement philosophically, she deserves recognition for being the BEST CATHOLIC I have ever known -- and I explained that by that I meant that in Roman Catholicism, a good Catholic FULLY EMBRACES all the Church teachings without dissent. NO ONE subscribes to the Pope's ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY better than my mother -- as both INFALLIBLE spiritual interpreter of God's Scripture and Will, and as Temporal Leader of all Catholics.

She took it in the spirit that I meant it -- and unfettered by my own discernment of the Papacy, which she is aware of. I think that if I recognize this (to MY mind) impossible achievement of Mom's, we can continue even though we seem to live now in totally separated worlds.

Then, I spoke with Dad, and thanked him for all he's done as well, but especially that day in 1973 when we had the conversation after he found out I am gay. i told him how much I've always appreciated -- and come to value more and more -- his words: "You're my son and I'll always love you no matter what. I don't care if you're gay, but if I ever find out you hide behind a woman by marrying her without her knowing your nature, I'll kill you. It's so unfair to the woman -- and so many do it."

All things considered, Mom HAD to know Dad is at least bisexual -- if not mostly gay -- when she blackmailed him into marriage. Read earlier posts if you don't know what I'm referring to.

* * *

>>> ROBBIE TRAHAN AMUSES AGAIN!!!:


Scott Kenan
11:02 AM (9 minutes ago)

to Robbie
 
 
If you bothered to READ what you reply to, you'd KNOW what I've been doing and where I am.


And are "alive" or "locked up" the ONLY possibilities you can conceive of??? I guess by "locked up" you mean in a burial vault -- no reason to jail a person who is NOT alive (that I can think of).

Really, Robbie, I never suspected you to be so stupid. In fact, I NO LONGER WISH TO SUCK YOUR COCK. It's not good enough for me (actually, IT is, but YOU'RE not!!!).

So there.

HA!!!

Scott

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 10:20 AM, Robbie Trahan wrote:

r u still alive or locked up?



.


No comments: