Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Confronting the City of Stone Mountain, GA!!!


Stone Mountain, GA City Hall (the old train station). Behind it, over 25 unmarked cars (for a city with fewer than 2,500 residents) with dark windows are parked -- used to PROTECT the Republican Party-run Cocaine Trafficking that CORRUPTS the entire town.


>>> AN EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH STONE MOUNTAIN CITY COUNCIL MEMBER STEVE HIGGINS:

Hi Steve,

If I remember correctly, you are white (or self-hating). Frankly, I think you have a LOT of nerve!!!

Turn in Nan Nash and Richard Mailman (and any others also in the pocket of the Cali Cocaine Cartel allied to Republicans who use all those unmarked cars (25???) with dark-tinted glass that park behind City Hall to the north side of the Library to protect the cocaine trafficking that Newt Gingrich got going so strong in Stone Mountain beginning in 1989 (see my documentation that got me thrown in jail on FALSE charges filed by Lawrence Buchthall (then owner of Mama Mia Pasta and Pizza on Main Street which I managed), of simple trespass for FIFTEEN FUCKING WEEKS, then ONE YEAR OF HOUSE ARREST -- you GODDAMN MOTHER-FUCKER!!! -- and I'll be happy to do so.

If you'd like to speak with me directly (I lived at 903 Second street from 1988 until Officer Nunn -- a TOP corrupted city cop -- and Republicans at the state and county levels ran me out of town in 2010) call me by dialing 011-52-1-322-XXX-XXXX for my cell in Puerto Vallarta.

Otherwise, FORGET ABOUT IT!!!

Thanks
Scott Kenan


On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Steve Higgins <citycouncil2005@comcast.net> wrote:



Please remove me from your email list.

(unsigned)

* * *

>>> LATER, I ADDED:

 Steve,

Here's the documentation ( http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html  , and I apologize for scandalizing your eyeballs with "naughty language". If you actually think MY language is WORSE than what you mother-fuckers did to me in 1990 and then 2010, YOU ARE TRULY GOD-HATING.

I DO plan to sue the City of Stone Mountain, but Wilmington, NC was worse to me than you all, so they get priority. I hope BLIMPO Chancy is still Police Chief (is he now so fat he is stuck permanently in his office??? What the FUCK kind of City Counsel hires a non-working tub of lard for Police Chief???

AND WHY HAVE 25+ UNMARKED CARS FOR SURVEILLANCE IN A CITY OF WHAT -- ABOUT 2,300 (twenty-three HUNDRED -- not thousand) if you aren't ALL making money off the HUGE cocaine trafficking run by my former employer Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com , with GA Republican Congressman John Linder, the Republican Party and Fox News (see this post for a picture of the HEAD of the Cali Cocaine Cartel in Stone Mountain -- he bought his house FAR BELOW market value and the house was NOT allowed to hit the market although it was a foreclosure. MANY old residents interested in trying to buy it in early 2010 when it sold BITCHED to me that the CITY had made sure it sold CHEAP to appease the HOTTEST Colombian citizen to move into town.


http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/05/expect-charges-of-racketteering.html

Office Nunn even came over to my house once with this Colombian man and DEMANDED I give him a fountain I was going to sell him as I prepared to leave town fast -- AND AT A PRICE BELOW THE ROCK BOTTOM PRICE WE HAD AGREED TO!!! What a fucking corrupt city you are!!! Officer Nunn DEMANDED that I lower my price and give this man my fountain -- OR HE'D ARREST ME IMMEDIATELY AND PUT ME IN JAIL (NORMALLY, something like this is handled with a CIVIL LAWSUIT, not POLICE INTIMIDATION!!! I'd previously offered Officer Nunn a blow job, but he only likes young boys, I guess -- Officer Nunn even made me remove a blog post about his homosexual activities in 2010 -- because his WIFE didn't like it (I felt sorry for her then, I don't any more!!!)

And Chief Troutman never ONCE answered a phone call when I tried to call him -- even BEFORE Officer Nunn began to try to commit me to a mental hospital to shut me up!!! (FIVE attempts in ONE month in spring 2010 -- ALL unsuccessful, and several with help of Sheriff's Deputies when Officer Nunn was PROBABLY -- I don't know this for certain -- getting his cock sucked AGAIN by male hotsters. Chief was too stoned, I'm sure.

No, NOW I've got a hard-on for the City and the Taxpayers who elected City Council. My intention is to BANKRUPT the City entirely and force you to double tax rates.

Scott David Kenan, formerly of 903 Second St.

Chief Troutman
 Chancy Troutman -- Chief of Police!!!

No comments: