Friday, June 1, 2012

Confronting HERE MEDIA and ALYSON BOOKS


Paul Colichman and Stephen Jarchow of HERE MEDIA


Dear Mr. Umbach:

I will soon be suing your company, HERE MEDIA, in a Court of Law if we cannot come to a reasonable settlement.

Because, at the time you cancelled my publishing contract, Paul Colichman BLED Here Media to pay for a mansion in the Southern California Hills, which caused the spring list of 30 books Alyson had contracted to publish, NOT TO BE PUBLISHED. Inside sources informed me it that Mr. Colichman's narco-trafficking friends associated with the Republican Party actually set this up SPECIFICALLY to tank my book due to what I had come to know concerning my own mother's (Ruth Anne Meyer Kenan of Raleigh, NC) connections to Dick Cheney, the Pope, and the Republican Party's ABSOLUTE CONTROL of heroin, cocaine, and methamphetamine trafficking in the US, strange and unbelievable is this MUST seem to those not having the inside information I have come to learn (I would certainly never believe it if anyone told me -- and I have prayed many times that it ISN'T true -- to no avail).

These things have now been verified many times -- and we DID have my mother's swastika's on the dinner plates growing up in the 1950s and 60s. Details of ALL my charges can be found in my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .

Don Weise at Alyson Books (now at Magnus Books), PERSONALLY and REPEATEDLY lied to me, misled me, and did NOT even sort through the photos I had sent him, although I delivered my manuscript ON TIME and "typesetter-ready", as he unreasonably required -- and then did NOT produce galleys on deadline (early December 2009, as Don told me several times) -- or even AT ALL, I will sue him personally as well and Thomas Keith (formerly of New Directions Press), whom Don hired to edit my book. Thomas not only required I included several LIES that put Mr. Williams in a poor light, but had several meetings with John Uecker, the man who Tennessee Williams' brother Dakin accused of murdering his brother -- as did Dotson Rader, America's highest-paid magazine writer at the time he published this fact in his own memoir, and then systematically, his career was destroyed, regarding how to best handle me.

I know John Uecker well, and he and Mr. Keith also met to coordinate how to introduce the lies into my book, and John has all but admitted the murder to me (2009). Also, One of the several people bribed by Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), Sewanee (The University of the South) attorney Michael Remer, and Tennessee's own, last lawyer John Eastman, still of of Eastman & Eastman in New York, ADMITTED to both John Uecker and me that a "Republican high in the Tennessee State Legislature" (Sewanee is in Tennessee) kept him and his lover -- another bribed to perjure himself -- claiming Tennessee was incompetent when he signed the codicil to his will. These men, both now deceased, were Schuyler Wyatt and Gary Tucker.

You see, I was at the party on January 11, 1982 that Jean Stein and George Plimpton threw in Tennessee's honor and where Jackie Kennedy Onassis met with us privately and told Tennessee that our government (corrupted elements in the FBI and CIA) -- in concert with the Republican Party (they'd had it with out "Queers") and the Episcopal Church (Sewanee includes the only Episcopal seminary in what might be called "The Old South"), was going to murder Tennessee, as they had her first husband, RFK, and MLK Jr.

Jackie believed making Harvard University the decision-maker in the rights use, access to papers, and decisions about disbursements of resulting funds -- but still giving Sewanee actual OWNERSHIP of most of it as well as a good chunk of proceeds -- would satisfy all. Unfortunately, it motivated them to be MORE interested in Tennessee's having a quick death, and the planning began on both the death and how to overturn the codicil (as well as how to get rid of me).

Jackie, knowing the reputation of my Chapel Hill, NC, Kenansville, NC, and Atlanta, GA based Kenan Family and Kenan Family Charitable Trusts (based not only on the Kenans' initial wealth from naval stores -- hence UNC's sports teams are called "Tar Heels" to honor the FIRST Kenan fortune -- the Kenan family with allies having FOUNDED UNC in 1789 as our nations FIRST public University, but Mary Lily Kenan Flagler (at her death said to be the "wealthiest woman on earth by the New York Times) inherited more of Standard Oil from its founder, Henry Flagler, than John D. Rockefeller owned -- as well as Flagler's Florida development money. Later Kenans inherited Frank Hawkins' (the man who put the Phoenix in Atlanta) Coca-Cola stock as well as his banking, steel, transportation and other interests -- eventually combining Hawkins' bank with some Kenan-founded ones to create NationsBank and then buy BankAmerica, and using its earlier name, call their creation Bank of America, now HQ'd in Charlotte, NC in Kenan Country.

Cutting to the chase (or part of it), after YOUR lawyer sent me an email in mid-January 2010, returning my rights (and I had NEVER gotten a cent of the $6,000.00 advance -- HALF of it due on contract signing in August of 2009), he called me and said your company would see to it that my book was NEVER published. This made no sense to me, and I'll leave it to you to discover in my blog how I came to have to flee the United States the FIRST time in June 2010 -- on the advice of Gen. Collin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer, who lived in north Atlanta and had kindly taken to advising me on security.

Since then, I have been poisoned four times, beaten four times severely by people who stated they intended to kill me, lost my ENTIRE accumulated wealth to Drug Mafia in Mexico, was caused to be homeless for 18 months, including living under a bridge in Wilmington, NC where I managed to move to December 2010 until a month ago. In Wilmington, I was arrested six times on eight false charges as well as committed to a mental hospital on lies twice -- but got right out because the head doctor knew it was lies. I was prevented from proving my innocence before a jury, as even some of the Assistant D.A.s ADMITTED the drug-corrupted District Attorney HAD NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE AGAINST ME.

Their last illegal act was to get a psychologist (after agreeing that Ben David COULD NOT WIN, given my strategy that she insisted I reveal to her -- and her office was in the D.A.'s IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHER -- Jon David's -- offices, Jon the Republican D.A. in the next district, Bolivia, NC), to declare I needed to be IMMEDIATELY COMMITTED to Cherry Mental Hospital (North Carolina's MOST notorious for abuse) and FORCE-INJECTED with psycho-active chemicals until I was fit for trial!!! I soon fled again to Puerto Vallarta, and am now preparing lawsuits to sue Wilmington Police and NC Courts for MAXIMUM financial awards for GROSS VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS.

And I'm gonna get YOUR company too.

By the way, I AM published now, and expect to soon release a revised edition in both Kindle and paper editions. You can buy a copy that ALREADY has most corrections through my blog which details ALL THESE EVENTS in great detail -- AND MORE: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com . Or just go here (note that Amazon or internet hackers have suppressed the book, which given the raves I got from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER and top Williams scholars, otherwise makes no sense.

See: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ .

I left my cell phone number on your voicemail, so I hope to hear from you soon -- but will not wait up for your call. I just thought I should sent something in writing that confirmed the message I left you this afternoon and go into a little more detail. I have nothing to hide AT ALL.

This email will soon appear on my blog.

Professional reviews of my book can be found on my blog as well as Amazon's site for it. My blog also, in a recent post, gives my theater, Harvard, Kenan Family, and other personal references, which I believe you will find somewhat impressive.

>>> Here a a few things I found in the Media about your company back then:

http://www.seancarnage.com/2010/07/29/the-day-my-former-supposedly-crusading-for-the-underdog-employer-here-media-threatened-to-sue-me-for-expressing-my-opinion-on-facebook/

http://www.queerty.com/is-paul-colichmans-regenthere-media-one-big-ponzi-scheme-20100323/


All best to you, and please let me know if we can talk. Why risk your ENTIRE company, if we can work something "fair and balanced" out???

Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico


Don Weise, now of http://www.magnusbooks.com/.

.

No comments: