Monday, June 11, 2012

Confronting the US Naval Academy



Tonya,

I'll be happy to unsubscribe you when I receive confirmation that the US Naval Academy and and Alumni Association are NO LONGER contracting with Pentagon Publishing, Inc. for ad placement in publications.

After working for Patrick Stansbury (the owner) for eighteen years proudly selling ad space in your publications and other military publications, he fired me without cause because he knew I had become aware that he worked with corrupted military (particularly the Air Force) bringing in massive quantities of illegal drugs and distributing them across the US, profits going to fund black ops of the Republican Party and CIA. I also suffered Fox News hackers CONSTANTLY corrupting my phone, email, and internet communications.

I have fled to Mexico now, where I am working with a man who once worked in the Office of the President of Mexico and is now high in Mexican Intelligence. He assures me that Mexico has been WELL AWARE of the CIA and Republican Party's running both the illegal drug traffic as well as gun-running to arm the Drug Lords here, CORRUPTING Mexican society and parts of government -- just to serve the insatiable appetite Americans have for drugs -- and Republicans have for MONEY.

Also, Patrick paid me only 10% of the $38,000.00 he owed me for buy-back of company stock when I left.

Whether you want to believe this or not is NOT my problem, but if you would kindly send a simple reply acknowledging you have received this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your service to Our Country!!!

Scott Kenan


On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 7:09 AM, Tonya White  wrote:



Please unsubscribe me.

Tonya White
US Naval Academy Alumni Association
Communications Coordinator
247 King George Street
Annapolis MD 21402
410.295.4066
www.usna.com
 
Serving the Alma Mater and its Alumni since 1886 - 





.

No comments: