Monday, June 18, 2012

Contacting a Kenan Cousin in Great Britain!!!



Cousin,

What a PRIVILEGE to meet my cousin's daughter and find she and I ARE ON THE EXACT SAME PAGE.

Some things you might not know about our Kenan Family and its ACTUAL STAND THROUGHOUT MOST OF WESTERN HISTORY since the Middle Ages as THE TOP FAMILY FIGHTING FOR LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL -- including our adversaries (people who don't know us well enough yet):

1. The "wealthy" branch of the family traced our blood line person-by-person to Pepin, FIRST King of Italy, +/- 630 AD. The ENTIRE RULES OF CHIVALRY which helped civilize medieval Europe during the Dark Ages (after the Roman Empire fell) are ATTRIBUTED TO HIM.

2. Our line traces then through Pepin's grandson, Charlemagne (Carolingian Line made famous by Dan Brown's books -- but OUR story is REAL, not fiction!!!)

3. Then to landed peers in France and later England, where TWO of our progenitors -- a father and son team -- were MAGNA CARTA SURETIES (signed the Magna Carta and were charged with making sure the King of England ruled by its limitations on his power.

4. Then, beginning with Robert the Bruce (in the time of "BRAVEHEART"), the ENTIRE Stuart line in Scotland -- which means our forebears established The Church of Scotland (in the US, the Presbyterian Church), which I found to be THE CLEAREST CHRISTIAN TEACHING that does NOT idolize Jesus, but focuses on his teachings. I myself studied THE SCIENCE OF MIND (aka Religious Science), a metaphysical teaching for 25 years and am a trained Practitioner of it. I studied primarily under Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz who founded the Atlanta Church of Religious Science (now somewhat corrupted and called THE SPIRITUAL LIVING CENTER OF ATLANTA. Dr. Schultz was President of Religious Science International for eight years (all that's allowed).

5. This ancient history is fully documented in the original 1966 edition of THE KENAN FAMILY by Alvaretta Kenan Register published by Kenan Print Shop in Statesboro, GA. I got a copy by googling it and finding many companies REPRODUCE IT and sell it even today.

6. The 1999 update to THE KENAN FAMILY was published by Mercer University Press and can be bought via Amazon. It does NOT contain all the family alliances and now a gentleman just arrived to take me Mexican Immigration to begin the process of my getting a PERMANENT VISA, which will lead to Mexican Citizenship eventually, which I HOPE I can have con-currently with US Citizenship, although Mexico has already indicated they would give me POLITICAL ASYLUM if I deem that necessary -- which I hope I never do!!!

More later. Read my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com . ALL THIS and MUCH MORE is reported in it. Index to subjects is right side below link to my Tennessee Williams memoir. Or google my name in quotes follwed by any subject or name so find my comments on it.

Scott

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 9:59 AM, A COUSIN wrote:


Okay Scott - here's a quick and unorganized run-down! 

(personal info has been deleted)

I am a:
US Citizen, UK Resident, animal lover, vegan, believer in equality for everyone, hard working engineering consultant and business consultant. Never believed in marriage but at the tender age of 47 met the love of my life and we married when I was 48 (Dan was 24). That was in 2007. Neither of us believed in marriage because of its hypocritical, religious and archaic foundation, but we both caved to it because it was the only way we could be together.(Dan is English) We've had to jump through hoops with green card and visas, but at least we can always be together. Others in this world are not so lucky, as they are deemed "unworthy" of having a "legal" loving relationship. 

My *Bible* is the 1996 book "Ain't Nobody's Business If You Do" by Peter McWilliams

Politically: Anarchist (but never violent) - can explain if interested

Religion: Not religious but Spiritual - can explain if interested

Education: Mechanical Engineering degree and Civil Engineering degree from Slippery Rock State College in PA!!! (a real school)

Hobbies: 
1) Conspiracy Theory Nut (Nazis, Aliens, NASA, JFK, The Bush Family, 9/11... don't get me started)
2) Crop Circle Enthusiast
3) Travel: Central America (Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Dominican Republic) and now venturing into Europe
4) Animal Welfare and Human Rights Projects
5) Camping, Hiking, Surfing
6) I love Reading, Writing, making Vegan Cupcakes, Studying Quantum Physics, Living in the Moment and Helping People
I am going through a personal and professional transformation at the moment, but perhaps some of these websites can better acquaint you with some of things I have done and am working on.

(Deleted -- personal info)

Dan and I currently live and work in England, not too far from London. Although we are paranoid about the government, cringe at the Republicans (and Democrats alike), and get upset at how people treat one another, animals and the environment, we are amazingly optimistic and positive! There is so much I could share with you, but it would be complete information overload. I am looking forward to getting to know you! Good luck with your current challenge and let me know if I can assist. I am excited to read to your blog later today.

Much Love,
~cousin

No comments: