Monday, June 18, 2012

CORRUPTED US GOVERNMENT (CIA, probably) Pulls Out ALL STOPS to SUPPRESS THIS BLOG!!!


Click on image to expand to see entire screen capture. Facebook would NOT allow this request for info on why they PULLED ALL LINKS to my blog from FACEBOOK overnight, last night.

Facebook popped up a message instead, claiming I am ABUSIVE and that is why my request of info CANNOT be sent to them.

Really.


>>> ADDED 9:08 AM CDT: 

1. ALL anti-virus programs are now listing my blog as TOO VIRUS OR MALWARE INFECTED TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO ACCESS!!! 

This is NOT true.

2. Here is further corroboration of what is happening to me, the CURRENT LEAD STORY on Huffington Post online: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/18/google-censorship-government-authorities_n_1605354.html .

3. I will now attempt to email this blog post to EVERYONE again, including the first several hundred email address who I KNOW got it, because of the few bounce-backs I got as well as auto-confirmations I received from some.

* * *

>>> ABSOLUTELY DAMNING!!!: (added at 8:50 AM CDT): GMAIL (a part of Google -- as is Blogger) HAS BLOCKED ME FROM SENDING EMAILS. AFTER SENDING THE FIRST OF SEVERAL BATCHES OF FEWERR THAN 500 RECIPIENTS EACH (AS ALLOWED BY GMAIL), THEY KEEP CLAIMING I AM SENDING TO 642 RECIPENTS AND WILL NOT LET MY EMAILS GO -- EVEN THOUGH I HALVED THE NUMBER OF RECIPIENTS -- AND THEY NOW WON'T LET ME EMAIL FROM MY OTHER ADDRESS EITHER. 

LOL!!!

Da
>>> FROM MY FACEBOOK  PAGE (WHERE I HAVE NOT YET BEEN BANNED FROM POSTING COMPLETELY -- LOL!!!): https://www.facebook.com/scott.kenan .

  1. YES!!! Facebook has ILLEGALLY removed all links to my blog from Facebook (claiming they HAD to do it because it is "abusive"), and then adding insult to injury, will NOT allow me to use their form to find out why or appeal their decision. When I try to send it filled out, it won't go and pops up a warning that as an abusive person MY MESSAGE TO THEM HAS BEEN BLOCKED!!!
    (Apologies for the grammar in that last sentence!!!)

    · ·


  2. I just spoke with my Public Defender, Jennifer Harjo, in Wilmington, NC, and discovered that her email to me of yesterday (early), which never reached me (Fox News/Republican Party hackers), said that the District Attorney has agreed not to press new charges against me (failure to appear in court), but REFUSES at this time to drop the charges against me that remain on the books -- EIGHT FALSE CHARGES, which TWO of his assistant D. A.s had ALREADY admitted to me (or Jen), they have NO EVIDENCE to prove the charges against me in court!!!

    And now FACEBOOK has removed ALL links from my Facebook Page to my blog and NOT ONLY claim FALSELY that it is abusive (in the Uniited States of America, blogs are legally considered journalism, so have even EXTRA Constitutional Rights), BUT FACEBOOK'S FORM TO ASK THEY WHY THEY DID SO -- OR TO APPEAL THEIR DECISION -- DOES NOT WORK FOR ME. It does NOT go to Facebook and pops up a warning that is because I am "abusive".


    CATCH 22!!!



    LOL -- good thing I have a STRONG sense of humor and more 'tricks up my sleeves' !!!

    Thanks for reading this,
    Scott
    · ·


  3. Scott Kenan shared (deleted for practical reasons)'s photo.
    From the Facebook page of (deleted for practical reasons), the daughter a cousin -- whose existence I JUST discovered!!! (Deleted for practical reasons) lives with her husband (BOTH of them are hot and intelligent, if pictures don't lie).

    (deleted for practical reasons) was ki...See More
    (original source: pictureperfectbodywerkit)
    · ·

    • Wendy Whitney likes this.

      • Scott Kenan I meant to say that Andrea Opperman is my maternal first cousin's daughter and she DID Facebook Friend me. She's the one who fully converted to Judaism, following her father's faith -- rather than that of her mother and the rest of the Meyers: Roman Catholicism.
  4. >>> ACTIONS!!!:
     1. THIS BLOG POST WILL BE EMAILED TO ALL CONTACTS IN MY GMAIL ADDRESS BOOK.
    2. AS I INFORMED DISTRICT ATTORNEY BENJAMIN R. DAVID IN WILMINGTON, NC BY PERSONAL EMAIL AND PUBLIC POSTING ON THIS BLOG AND ON FACEBOOK: 
     IF ALL CHARGES WERE NOT DROPPED BY THE END OF LAST WEEK, I WOULD PRESS FORWARD SEEKING A CIVIL RIGHTS ATTORNEY TO SUE WILMINGTON, NC POLICE DEPARTMENT AND NORTH CAROLINA COURTS FOR HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR GROSS VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS, RACKETEERING, ETC.
    I AM NOW FORCED TO DO THIS -- IT WAS ENTIRELY BEN DAVID'S DECISION TO BRING THIS POX ON THE TAXPAYERS OF THOSE JURISDICTIONS. I EXPECT TO SEEK CRIMINAL INDICTMENTS AGAINST ALL MAJOR ACTORS AGAINST ME AS WELL. IF I CANNOT FIND AN ATTORNEY OR LAW FIRM THAT HAS NOT BEEN COMPROMISED AND AFRAID TO HANDLE MY CASES, I WILL HAVE AT LEAST GOTTEN INFORMATION TO ALL CONSTITUTIONAL LAWYERS IN NORTH CAROLINA -- AND POSSIBLY BEYOND.

    GOD BLESS THE REAL UNITED STATES OF AMERICA -- AND THE CONSTITUTION ON WHICH SHE STANDS (highly influenced by the Kenan Family, whose several members contributed to the writing of the ARTICLES OF CONFEDERACY, which for the unschooled, I should mention was the sort of "PRE-CONSTITUTION" of the US, and the actually CONSTITUTION is based primarily on it.

    Here is the blog post that led to FACEBOOK's actkion overnight (best I can tell): 
     http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/finally-my-side-of-my-troubles-with.html
    Scott Kenan
    · ·

No comments: