Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Die is IRREVOCABLY Cast!!!


Suing for Money AND Liberty!!!


>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH MY LAWYER (soon to be only one of many). Please note that Ms. Harjo, knowing my propensity to eventually post things on this bog/blog, must have carefully crafted her words with this in mind.

Just sayin' . . .


Dear Ms. Harjo:

Thank you.

Because the District Attorney does NOT see fit to DROP ALL CASES IMMEDIATELY (he knows he has no evidence against me and I am innocent of all charges), I have decided IRREVOCABLY to sue the Wilmington Police Department, POSSIBLY the City itself since I emailed Mayor Saffo and all City Council Members repeatedly over a long period of time and NONE of them sought to help me in any way -- in fact, they encouraged District Attorney Ben David -- but PRIMARILY the State of North Carolina Court System for GROSS VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS, hoping to be awarded several hundred million dollars (which I will mostly give away), but which MUST be done to teach these TRAITORS a lesson.

For fun -- and because of their EXTREME HYPOCRISY -- I hope to sue at least Ernie Thompson of First Presbyterian Church as well. Kenans endowed that church and THIS Kenan will teach them that they do NOT mess with us!!!

Fortunately, regardless rumors claiming otherwise, my distant wealthy relatives are on my side, and in fact the same one who connected me with 60 MINUTES 18 months ago here in Puerto Vallarta works directly with the same top Mexican Security and Intelligence officer from the Office of the President of Mexico who confirmed so many of my claims to me and allowed me to know that new info I gave them about CIA and Cali Cartel operatives here in Puerto Vallarta was GREATLY helpful to the State and Federal Government here. I continue to work with them as well as "back-door" American Government Officials.

Because my difficulties are SO MUCH larger than those caused by cocaine-snortin', cock-suckin' (pardon my English) District Attorney Benjamin R. David, I hope also to sue Facebook and the CIA (who operates through them), separately.

After emailing a notice of this to everyone in my GMAIL address memory, I intend to REMOVE BOTH of your email addresses so that I no longer clutter your email and we can exchange them with greater ease. I will also confirm the gist of this email to you or your voicemail, whichever answers my call.

All best, and thanks for sending the news -- I'm gonna have A LOT MORE FUN NOW -- and so will REAL REPUBLICANS, like you!!!

For your records, my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com

Scott David Kenan

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in political exile)



On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Harjo, Jennifer wrote:


Dear Mr. Kenan,

At your request, I am sending this email concerning the status of your court cases.  I still do not think it appropriate that any communications regarding your case be sent or received via email, however, until my office telephone is enabled to make calls outside the country I am agreeable to very limited email communication.  Do not send me long winded emails or your blog.  I will not read it.

 At this time, the District Attorney has excused your appearance in court.  Your cases remain pending.  In the event that the DA agrees to dismiss your cases, I will let you know.  Meanwhile, all are aware that you are out of the country and at this time the DAs office is not seeking your appearance in court.

Best wishes, stay in touch and enjoy yourself – and of course, stay out of trouble.

Your attorney,

Jennifer Harjo



Jennifer Harjo, Head Public Defender, Wilmington, NC.

.

No comments: