Saturday, June 30, 2012

Facebook/CIA is BLOCKING ME AGAIN (LOL!!!)!!!


My first cousin, Judith "Judy" Russ Whitney


Hi Judy,

I'm goning (sic) to try to re-friend you on Facebook, but if you can't handle that, please just deny the request. After Sen. Thom Goolsby had friended and un-friended me TWICE -- and I tried again -- he then reported me as as trying to friend someone I didn't know (him), and I was blocked by Facebook for a week from freinding anyone at all.

Interesting is that NOT ONLY had he PREVIOUSLY friended me TWICE, but I have met him, his parents, his wife, and several of his children. I have BEEN INSIDE not only his Law Office many times but his HOUSE (by invite of his wife), once!!!

If you feel a need to kow-tow to that old Herker woman, that's your business, but it would be nice to know that at least ONE (other than Janice and her daughter -- and my nephew Connor) blood relatives did NOT side with WHITE, REPUBLICAN, people who HATE what Jesus said, and USE his teachings to screw non-whites and people with differing opinions or "live-styles".

I mean REALLY -- I always thought you were better than that!!!

What would Aunt Doris and Uncle Wilber do???

Scott

>>> FACEBOOK'S RESPONSE when I tried to send this message to my first cousin Judith Whitney of Castle Hayne, NC (CLICK ON IT TO SEE THE ENTIRE THING)



WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH FACEBOOK AND THE ASSHOLES (not everyone), WHO USE IT???


* * *

>>> JUST IN!!!: While I was out of town yesterday (which Facebook/CIA was WELL aware of), they DELETED the following post from my blog, after having FINALLY allowed me to post links to this blog after a two-week REFUSAL to allow it (and REFUSING to say WHY they did it or how long it would last!!!)

http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/facebook-severing-ties-with-cia.html

One thing I will say for GOOGLE (and GMAIL and BLOGGER, which are parts of it), is that they have NEVER sensured or censored me or DISALLOWED me from blogging/emailing.

The problems I have had with emails being allowed to go out, have had to do with my NOT deleting addresses that have blocked me, and GMAIL understandably slows things down when a person -- appearing to be a spammer -- has many emails bounced back. They NEVER stopped me from emailing, however, AS EVERONE KNOWS (too well???)!!!

And LOOK what dead-beat Dad and DEBTS-NON-PAYER (and HUGE supporter of Sen. Thom Goolsby -- Republican NC State Senator of Wilmington, NC) tried to do to me IN AN ORGANIZED WAY THAT HE BRAGS ABOUT, but was FOILED EACH TIME:

http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/i-confess-to-hacking.html



>>> And WHEN-OH-WHEN will they LEARN that:


GOD RULES


. . . and will REWARD all the RIGHTEOUS who have honored his NATURE of INFINITE INTELLIGENCE AND LOVE.

'Nuff said.

Now it's time to relax -- and maybe later enjoy some SEX-O!!!

Scott



.

.

No comments: