Friday, June 22, 2012

Healing WHITE Sheasels (one wah-HEE-nuh at a time)


In REALITY, this is an electronic fantasy image from a video game preferred by children.


>>> RESPONDING TO THE MAIL BAG (email from a piggy-backing duo!!!):


GRACIOUS, honey -- are ya a red-head??? 

Temper, Temper. . . por favor!!!

My first true boyfriend (1980) was a red-head and like you, HOT-TO-TROT!!! But in recent years, after marrying a Mexican fellow from Mexico City and taking him back to Seattle, educating him, etc., he fell into smuggling drugs (from Mexico) on Alaska Air flights since he had so much seniority -- and then went all REPUBLICAN, since that is the party that's in charge of smuggling drugs and protecting drug smugglers -- just ask North Carolina State Senator Thom Goolsby (or either President Bush or Dick Cheney)!!!

My I suggest you contact Dr. Carrie Menke (call District Attorney Jon David in Bolivia, NC and just ask to be patched to Miss Menopause), who can concoct the FINEST intramuscularly-injected cocktails to calm your spastic wah-HEE-nuh (Spanish pronunciation of the the clinical term meaning "hoo-haw", the clinical term being spelled "v-a-g-i-n-a" in both Spanish and English).

Gosh, I HOPE I don't now need to return to the states to perform some "MONOLOGUES" on yer steps as punishment for using the "V" word, like that Democratic Congresswoman did after being muzzled by Republicans in the chambers of their State House -- one or another, I forget which!!!

Well, BOTTOMS UP, sweetheart!!!

Let's stay in touch and let me know what YOU think of Dame Menke's touch, OK???

All best,
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in political exile)


On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Emma Aronow <stayathomemomjob@yahoo.com> wrote:


You dont know me and you have mow crossed line calling me honey! Im not your god damn honey! Remove me from your email list you psychotic lunatic!
Our country is a mess because of psychos like you! 

ASSHOLE!
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 22, 2012, at 3:12 PM, "Dr. Irvin \(Al\) Roseman" <alroseman@endo.net> wrote:
Mr. Kenan,

I do not know you. I have emailed requesting to be deleted from your ranting and raving three times. Please be kind enough to eradicate my email address from your computer. THANK YOU!
   
(unsigned)


* * *
 



Queen Afua demonstrating the Sunrise Bliss from the Dance of the Womb.



.

No comments: