Friday, June 8, 2012

The TOP Cali Cartel Leader Currently in Mexico???


 Photo is from "Sonny's" Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jimmy.h.montano ) aka: Jimmy Humberto MontaƱo Prieto

>>> BRIEFLY AND QUICKLY:

Because this photo uncharacteristically shows Sonny WITHOUT shades (he even wears them at night, usually), I thought I should put it up for Mexican officials and fill in a few details I might have forgotten to give them so for:

1. Recently in my blog you will find details of how Jimmy was one of the TOP leaders (if not the ACTUAL top one) of the Son Kings that were BY HIS ADMISSION, a branch of the Cali Drug Cartel from Colombia, where Jimmy comes from. You see him here just north of Burro's Bar on the Malecon where he does business, pretending to be poor, but ALSO sells at least a lot of marijuana (at least).

2. He HAS no ID and is not married to the Mexican woman Tanya Castro from San Miguel de Allende who bore his daughter Jeretzi in November 2010. I have witnessed him beating his daughter and his new puppy (severely the dog -- semi-severely his daughter) for things they are both too young to understand. Tanya is totally supportive of him, he does NOT abuse her. i think she is both smart and feels trapped.

3. Two days ago Sonny texted me that he "beat the crap" out of an impoverished Mexican who had stolen my iPod (value $125.00 USD), which I felt was MY fault for allowing him the opportunity to steal -- and besides, the poor guy is homeless and hungry!!! I learned a lesson and was BEYOND HORRIFIED that Sonny would do such a thing and expect me to thank him. I did NOT respond.

4. Sonny also claimed he spent 24 hours in las Juntas jail (two or three days ago) for this up near Home Depot on the north end of town. I don't believe this. Since he has no ID, wouldn't there be some suspicion??? Sonny  is NOT in Mexico LEGALLY -- has no visa, etc. and is a citizen of Colombia. he tells EVERYONE that he is married to Tanya and that is how he is allowed to be here -- but they never married.

5. Sonny claims to be a "close friend" of both PRI Party candidate for President of Puerto Vallarta, Adrian Mendez (whose party two Fridays ago he claims he attended and made GREAT PROGRESS getting people there to see his point of view where Mexico must go in the future. He ALSO claims  to PERSONALLY KNOW the man running for President of Mexico on the PRI Party ticket, and have influence with him.

I do NOT know if either of these claims are true, and I do NOT mean to say that Sonny (whom I'm convinced is an operative of the Cali Cartel still -- and probably got out of US Prison after 11.5 years of a 25 year sentence -- which he says was VERY LENIENT considering what he was convicted of) actually KNOWS these people, or that they are corrupt. I think he might just be PLANNING to corrupt them -- especially "Archi" (Adrian), whom I've met personally and plan to work with on a Tennessee Williams/John Huston/NIGHT OF THE IGUANA festival -- at Archi's invitation -- after he is elected, which he is very confident of. My shit-detector did NOT detect problems with Archi at all. I hope I'm right.

Anyway, I think Sonny is HIGHLY DANGEROUS to the rule of Law and Order in Mexico and will have nothing to do with him going forward. I do not fear him. He KNOWS I always win, as I've proven to him PLENTY of times.

6. I am especially grateful for the confirmation of my info regarding CIA operative Benjamin Shields, who had been trained by US MILITARY SPECIAL OPS and continues as a narco-trafficker in the Conchas Chinas area -- as well as the confirmation of the bogus-ness of his and his wife's (Adrianna's) charity to "feed homeless" above the highway that goes through the tunnels.

Also that you agree with me that the "beyond foul" odor emanating from under large piles of rocks in his front yard when I briefly rented an apartment from him there was likely rotting body parts and that the Police Substation adjacent to his property is ENTIRELY CORRUPT!!!

I should have listened to my near relatives who live nearby and were the people who sought me out and connected me with the reporter from 60 MINUTES (US investigative TV show that said they eventually want to run THREE segments on my story once Republicans are beaten back enough). It was Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, North Carolina who sent 60 MINUTES to get my story after i had contacted him begging for help. I continue to work with them.

More later after I get some rest -- OH!!! But first:

I'm not sure if I told you that Benjamin Shields spoke with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan who lives with my father, William Scott Kenan, at 1913 Castle Pines Drive Raleigh, NC 27604, (their phone number is listed in white pages), at least five times in my presence. Twice, they spoke for more than half an hour, and Ben SEEMED to be getting instructions from Mom, although only part of it was regarding what to do about me. Ben was VERY cagey during these conversations, ALWAYS smoking huge joints at the time and very high on Meth as well. 


I was a little shocked that Mom spoke with him so much, but he was TOTALLY respectful of her -- as if she were the QUEEN!!!


Thanks,
Scott
.

Jane Ann Kenan, Michael William Kenan, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, me (Scott David Kenan), Williams Scott Kenan on Dad's 90th birthday at Wrightsville Beach, NC in 2008. My sister Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy took the picture.

.

No comments: