Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Local Near-Relatives (Kenan-blooded) Work with SAME MEXICAN AUTHORITIES!!!


Next to top image when googling "peculiar date". Top image was about April Fool's Day, but was even MORE boring. I trust MY date will be not only more interesting -- but FLESHY!!!


>>> QUICKLY, BECAUSE I HAVE A PECULIAR DATE SOON:

1. I apologize for the grammatical mess of the last post which I'll fix tomorrow -- if I do.

2. The date is peculiar because we've agreed to offer a "hopeless" straight guy a direction out of hell that does NOT include sex with men. More details after the fact.

3. Forgot to mention yesterday that I got the DVD copy of the hard drive from the old Windows XP computer back from the TOP criminal forensics lab in Mexico (I told you I've been keeping a few secrets).

They had hoped (besides looking for things to THEIR interest), to find and unlock the original files for my Tennessee Williams book to save me the trouble of converting it from PDF to Word doc (losing all formatting), and thus saving me a week's work. Since this was NOT possible, I have decided to do another SERIOUS last draft, tweaking its multi-dimensionality and ironic (ironical, in South New Jersey, US) properties, including re-writing the opening dream sequence to be the awake "holographic", not-hallucination (yet understood at the time ALSO not to be PHYSICAL reality).

This will be a fun challenge and since I no longer give a flip who thinks I'm sane and who thinks I'm raving mad -- WTF???

4. I've had the DVD back for a few days but have been too busy writing/living to even see what all they COULD unlock.

5. A long-time, rare-occasion bed mate of mine (going back at least 20 years, I think) of the Jewish persuasion and "priestly caste" has suggested I attend Synagogue. I've only been waiting for an invitation (I've never stepped in one before), and hope to convince him to come down to lean on in case I have a TOTAL emotional breakdown in the process.

The GOOD NEWS??? That would only last a few seconds (I think).

6. Ran into Mama Vallarta ( http://www.mamavallarta.com/ ), the woman who two years ago explained how the highest compliment a Mexican can give is to call him or her a Jew. It's true, and I bought a container of her matzo-ball soup, which came with a free pint of chicken broth on the side.

7. Also ran into my third-cousin twice-removed (+/-), who is descended from the sister of my great-grandmother who was the OLDEST CONFEDERATE WIDOW in North Carolina. See the movie that won some Emmys in 1989, based on Alan Gurganus's (married in to my family -- his parents or further back) See: http://www.amazon.com/Oldest-Living-Confederate-Widow-Tells/dp/B0002V7TBU . (Names and some details were changed.)

It was this man's mother who chased me down and connected me with 60  MINUTES for the first time -- nearly two years ago. Perhaps they will show up again -- perhaps not. They get all my blog posts.

And it is THIS man who disclosed he works with the SAME TOP MEXICAN INTELLIGENCE SERVICES THAT I DO -- How cool is that???

No real surprise, really.

8. Gearing up to call my parents tomorrow for both their 62nd anniversary of "wedded bliss" and Father's Day. I believe I will be just fine doing it.

Say a prayer for me. LOL!!!

Scott

No comments: