Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Strangely Silent for 1979 Years (+/- up to 4), Jesus Finally SPEAKS UP!!!


Like me, Mitt Romeny is NOT JESUS, but is recently descended from PRACTICING POLYGAMISTS who fled to Mexico to marry some SPARE WOMEN after the practice was outlawed in the US (I fled for political reasons too, but different ones).

Mormonism teaches about Jesus's coming to the Americas (a patent falsehood), and denigrates women to child-bearing and child-rearing (usually) prettified slaves. NO WOMEN hold positions of authority in the Mormon Church -- something even Catholics allow.



>>> BEFORE JESUS PIPES UP, a few news items:

1. From Email:

I just discovered that my computer was hacked in the last few days and some Outlook files needed to open it are missing on my computer. While I try to remember where I put the KEY that is needed and then download the whole dang thing again (or use RECOVERY, which would UNDO the hours of work I did last night so I'm avoiding THAT if possible).

Although this is a HUGE pain in the ass, it is PROOF positive that I am SUPER DANGEROUS. You see, my Mexican Intelligence contacts managed to EXTRACT my old Outlook email files from "Jane's computer", and I am ready to search them for evidence -- AND THE CIA/CORRUPTED US GOVERNMENT KNOWS THAT.

Consider too that although I have ALWAYS run the BEST security programs -- the latest ones provided by the Mexican Government -- no matter WHAT I run, I still get hacked, so THEY ARE ALWAYS USING THEIR LATEST AND NEWEST METHODS BEFORE THE ANTI-VIRUS/ANTI-MALWARE programs are updated to fight them.

This is getting more and more fun, although it IS rather time consuming.

My GA friend has been too busy and was physically indisposed as well. This will all work out in perfect timing.

And GUESS WHO called last night. Sonny. He bragged again about beating that guy up for me and going to jail. I told him I could prove that NONE of that was true, and then he started cussing up a storm and wouldn't let me speak so I hung up on him.

Permanently, I guess. HA!!!

>>> See more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/responding-to-false-evidence-appearing.html .

BLOGGER, HERE I COME!!!

Scott

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 9:42 AM, A FRIEND wrote:


A lawyer taking on your large-damages cases should work on contingency--no cost to you, and he collects maybe a third of the big winnings. A retainer is inappropriate in such a proceeding, and don't get milked by some minor lawyer who wants a couple of thousand bucks up front and then does zilch for you.

* * *

This new information -- and the IMPORTANCE of getting it right out to the Media, Law Enforecment, and various and sundry Politicians, DEMANDS I close this posting now.

Jesus will get with y'all shortly in a whole new blog post.

Really!!!

Thanks,
Scott



An admittedly slanted view.

.

No comments: