Monday, June 25, 2012

Straightening Out Some Family, While Confessing HOMO-LUST as Well!!!



>>> Hey Cousin,

I'm glad to hear you are on the way to Portugal!!! I dealt with Portuguese in Sept. 2009, when I visited my spiritual soul mates, Sean Blackwell and his wife (older -- tee-hee!!!), Ligia Splendora in Sao Paolo and we travelled the Brazilian coast for a week. Sean is the leading world-wide authority on using Bipolar Illness for Spiritual Transformation.

Don't tell your cousin Wendy -- she's got too cushy a situation going on now as a "victim" of mental illness to have any motivation at all toward healing and taking greater responsibility for herself. Still, knowing Wendy, I can't think of ANYONE more qualified for a new HONEST life than she, but it's not like God requires that we grow in his Love -- all are allowed to remain un-evolved and suffer the growing consequences of THAT until the pain of remaining the same is GREATER than the fear of changing.

That is when people actually and finally grow. I should know -- it's EXACTLY how I was forced into growth!!!

Also, I'd like to say that since this thing called manic-depression/bipolar illness was first recognized many decades ago, doctors UNIVERSALLY agreed that it NEVER manifested before late high school, although usually not until the early twenties. For all those decades, the numbers of those diagnosed remained fairly constant as a percentage of the population -- UNTIL GEORGE W. BUSH took office and his people IMMEDIATELY began to expand the definition so that within a few years ALL MANNER or even GRADE SCHOOL children were suddenly "Bipolar" and on SERIOUS meds!!!

Keeping people stupid on psycho-active chemicals -- STARTING AS YOUNG CHILDREN -- guaranteed a HUGE AND GROWING number of people stupid enough to become Republicans as they reached voting age. Actually, this has worked and back-fired at the same time, younger people almost UNIVERSALLY rejecting the HATE, RACISM, HOMOPHOBIA, GREED, WAR-MONGERING, and NARCO-TRAFFICKING of the Republican Party/CIA/Pope.Fox News, etc.

The ones who have FALLEN for this bull crap are under-educated adults of all ages who react to EMOTIONAL STIMULATION and disregard logic -- hence the Republican Party's ONLY strategy: Scare 'em and Stupefy 'em -- keep 'em supplied in prescription and illegal drugs so they are too lethargic to THINK.

Anyway Sean's professional site, www.bipolarorwakingup.com is incredible and his videos on YouTube are outstanding -- and FREE. They apply to ALL people, not just bipolar, and I cannot recommend them too much -- even to completely sane people. Sean has a gift for explaining things in down-to-earth language that is easy to follow and understand, and NEVER gets abusive, vulgar, shocking, etc., like YOURS TRULY. LOL!!!

So you know, your Aunt Judy is ALREADY poking me on Facebook, although she and Wendy succumbed to that MOON PIE HERKER-JERKER woman's bullying them to unfriend me, and Wendy had second thoughts and tried to re-friend me, but scared of the old battle axe, rescinded it quickly.

Tennessee Williams wrote A LOT about what he called "the tyranny of women", meaning UN-EVOLVED women, not all. One day Judy and Wendy will feel confident to stand for what they actually believe -- just not right now.

Also, although I at first was shocked by my interactions with YOUR mother, my cousin Janice, I realized over time that she is like me and HAS NO TIME FOR FOOLS!!! She's been through some really tough things too and had to do her best to limit jerks from taking advantage of her. My biggest regret is that I did not get to know her better before moving to Mexico.

As to my cousin Gail, I had so little contact with her I have no opinion to give.

But waxing TRASHY for just a minute, I can tell you that the physical condition of your cousin Kim and her house and yard were so SLOVENLY, I actually entertained MANY A THOUGHT of STEALING her FINE, FUN-LOVING husband -- and I must ALSO say, that of the men blood or married-in of my Aunt Doris's family, HE was clearly the most vulnerable to homosexual seduction -- not that I mean to imply I say that on anything but vibes and intuition, or that I would ACTUALLY mess with a relative's spouse!!!

Now, I sent you a PDF file of my book that SHOULD open on ANY COMPUTER, although some of Apple's products like older iPads and such do NOT open pdf files. And if you have bought it from Amazon and gotten the actual Kindle edition, Amazon has FREE software to download to read Kindle books on ANY electronic platform. I've explained this before and assume that once you arrive in GLORIOUS PORTUGAL you will no longer suffer the cobwebs you seem to be slightly bedeviled by now . . .

If it is too difficult to find on your computer now, let me know and I'll email you a copy.

Scott


On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 10:50 AM, A COUSIN wrote:


Scott,

Hope you are well. I am packing for my Portugal trip - first vacation in over four, count 'em, FOUR years! I wish I had a Kindle to read your book. I am sure my little MacBook can do the trick just fine. My internet connectivity will probably be intermittent, so if I am not in touch, that is why! Good luck with everything - especially your goal to quit smoking (um, ah, cigarettes, that is).


Much love,
Yer Cousin




Regardless sexual orientation, don't we ALL do this FAR TOO OFTEN???



Scott

.

No comments: