Sunday, June 24, 2012

TESTED and TRUE: My and My Mother's UNDYING Love and Respect for Each Other (who knew???)!!!

The one I apparently scared off with THIS post: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/courtin-sparkin-internet-way.html . Oh well, he DOES loook a little too serious, but THAT said, I still might hear from him -- I mean I REALLY gave him a lot to CHEW. LOL!!!


>>> BUT FIRST, a few NEWS items:

1. Don't worry about the Egyptian election. Americans have been TOO BRAINWASHED to have ANY idea AT ALL what it REALLY means.

All I know for certain is that Tommy (Thomas S. Kenan III) has been involved in some SERIOUS behind the scenes "shuttle diplomacy" with TOP Egyptian Leaders. Last time I tried to call him at his Chapel Hill home, his boyfriend Christopher told me Tom was then on a plane returning from Cairo.

As all the ASTUTE know, "Kenan" is a VERY popular Arab FIRST name, so it was EASY for the Kenan Family Charitable Trusts to sink deep into efforts to promote/support THE ARAB SPRING.

The only problem now, is that so many Americans think Muslims NECESSARILY are war-mongering haters. Anyone with an ACTUAL EDUCATION knows that not only is that PATENTLY UNTRUE, but Muhammad (coming later than the Prophet Yeshua -- aka "Jesus of Nazareth"), is a HIGHER prophet in the Abrahamic tradition -- WITNESS THE GREAT CARE MUSLIMS GO TO EXCLUDE IMAGES OF MUHAMMAD (especially the forbidding of ANY images of him in places of worship -- kinda like the Presbyterians are with Jesus images).

ALSO, generally unknown to American Christians (the Republican or FOX-NEWS-watching ones, anyway), Muslims VENERATE Jesus (the unmarried), as a TRUE PROPHET OF GOD!!!



>>> And on a PERSONAL NOTE, I have it in ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE (if that can be said of her declaration to her ENTIRE PROSPERITY CLASS about 15 years ago), the HOTTEST LIVING MATURE VIXEN IN THE WHOLE WORLD, DR. JOYCE RENNOLDS, had a long-time sexual/romantic affair with a TOP Egyptian Official, so I KNOW Egypt has benefited ETERNALLY from THAT!!!



Dr. Joyce Rennolds -- see more about her here: http://www.joycerennolds.com/ .


2. Recently, there has been QUITE the TEA-POT TEMPEST among the descendants of my father's sister, Doris Kenan Russ, which has resulted in ALL MANNER of silliness after THE MINNESOTA MOON-PIED MAMA (Lois WHITNEY -- I think this is coincidental that her maiden name is the same as Judith Russ Whitney's husband -- Herker. She is the co-grannie of Joseph Herker, the son of my first cousin once-removed Wendy Whitney, who either REJECTED the Herker surname after divorcing her son's father -- OR NEVER MARRIED HIM AT ALL (it's not entirely clear to me)!!! See: https://www.facebook.com/#!/lois.herker ).

Find that confusing, well read THIS thread from my Facebook Page, but FIRST please understand that "MOON PIE" is a YANKEE and has made NO CLAIMS to being CHRISTIAN AT ALL (so her language in NOT improper -- her son kindly later explaining her use of "POS":



  • Scott, Wendy does not have multiple personalities (Technically true because Wendy is diagnosed "BIPOLAR", a diagnosis she FULLY ACCEPTS, as well as the $1,405.00/month Social Security Disability payments she receives -- I'm not sure extreme mood swings are so different from "Multiple Personalities", if you think about it . . .) You should consider not cutting others down trying to build yourself up? Think about it.

    1 ·

      • Scott Kenan



        I'll restrain my language, but REALLY Judith, WOMEN ARE EQUAL WITH MEN and ADULTS MUST DEFEND THEIR OWN IDEAS. Period. If you think "Your idea of Jesus is an excuse to spread hate and lies about your own LACK OF (added later to clarify) worth, Wendy's, her "friend's", or anyone else's... AT ALL -- especially "women's in general", than you TOO, Judith Whitney, can FUCK yourself with a Catholic Jesus statue and GO TO HELL with all the other Republicans. Sorry if the truth is not always easy to take. Try some lube from the drug store if need be.See More


      • Lois Whitney Herker Wow, you're a nasty ass POS, Scott Kenan. I hope both Judy and Wendy have blocked you and unfriended you. They don't need someone like you in their lives in any way, shape or form...or as a relative. I'm still sitting here with my jaw hanging open that you would say such a thing to Judy. . .

      • Scott Kenan ‎@Lois Whitney Herker: FORK YOU, CRUNT (no apologies)!!! Please ask Judy or Wendy to forward to you the copy I sent them of my email to (anonymous person).

      • Scott Kenan What is a "POS"??? I really have no idea, although it sounds like it's meant as an insult or sumpthin'. Just sayin' . . .

      • Brian Herker Hey you Fucking Piece Of Shit you keep your language down talking to my mother.. YOU Fucking Crunt...

>>> See what I mean??? End result:

A. Moon Pie (in "kitchen discussions" with my cousin Judy and her daughter Wendy -- who co-produced a son, Joseph Herker with Moon Pie's son "HOT DOG", my blood relatives always laughed at Moon Pie's FAT-ASSED bullying of EVERYONE IN SIGHT),  actually DID bully my first cousin Judy to un-friend and block me, and her daughter Wendy to un-friend me.

HOWEVER, being apparently TRULY Bipolar, at dinner time yesterday, Wendy thought again and sent me a FRIEND INVITATION  on Facebook, but by the time I saw it three hours later, had RESCINDED IT. HA!!!

B. Although most of the descendants of my aunt Doris cut their educations short after getting knocked up early -- JUST LIKE AUNT LAURA "DORIS" KENAN when she was 18 (although Uncle Wilbur Lucian Russ was DEFINITELY a KEEPER, PRAISE JESUS!!!), that branch of the family -- although involved in ALL MANNER OF TYPICAL KENAN-BLOOD constant fornications (legally sanctioned and not), ROSE ABOVE their limited educations to test their theory out, over at LEAST two generations, and have PROVEN a scientific theory about sex selection of fetuses WITHOUT USING ABORTION!!!

Cousin Judy confided in me that her mother -- and she and all her sisters -- ALL bore ONLY girls because they DELIBERATELY always douched with VINEGAR, rather than BAKING SODA!!!


HOW COOL IS THAT???


Although the size of the sample is admittedly rather small, this DOES bring HOPE to all the people who in a TOO-SMALL world WOULD like to have smaller families, but have SOME control over their gender -- and on MORAL GROUNDS eschew abortion.

>>> ON THE OTHER HAND, family size will NOT be an important issue after all the GAY HUSBANDS come to their JESUS's-WORDS-INSPIRED SENSES, and find HUSBANDS (or lovers) instead of FAKE WIVES!!!


* * *

>>> AND NOW TO THE MATTER CONCERNING MY OWN MOTHER:

about an hour ago
John Bolinger
  • Hey Scott. Thanks again for directing me to CreateSpace. My two new books had been edited and were ready to go. The process is easy and very generous to authors. I'm finished with the query-go-round. All the best to you. I'm anxious to read your next book! JB





  • about an hour ago
    Scott Kenan
    • I'm glad to hear this report!!! And again I caution you NOT to join AMAZON's "free give-away" plan (electronic only, I believe), which promises much but really only gets to use the FREE books to promote Kindle sales and then ADDICT some readers into expecting to always read your books for free.

      But if you DID or DO this, please let me know if my and my accountant's take on it is correct, as I've not spoken with anyone who actually joined the program.

      Also, nearly a week ago, I actually graduated to ABSOLUTE FORGIVENESS between my mother and me, and we BOTH now consider the other OUR TOP HERO and MOST LOVED PERSON.

      REALLY!!!

      This does NOT negate a THING I have said about her in the area of politics, etc., and she knows it, but since she's so BRILLIANT about covering her swastika tracks so that she could NEVER be prosecuted (except for murdering her brother -- and THAT is problematic since all evidence is, while perfectly damning, ALSO circumstantial, so open to interpretation. She's still got the whole Republican Party/Catholic Church dis-information system behind her.

      I've resisted blogging about this because it's so new and different from things in recent years, but Mom and I have not had an unkind word with each other in weeks now. What was new last Tuesday is that we so ENTHUSIASTICALLY expressed our love and gratitude to each other -- UNFETTERED.

      And she KNOWS that although I am FAR from being "Jesus Returned", if I WERE, she'd be the VIRGIN MARY -- which would suit her just fine, given how much she HATES penises. HA!!!

      But she ALSO knows she would also be Judas, the HIGH SAINT without whom the JESUS DRAMA which led (for better AND for worse) to the entire body of Christian Mythology. She willingly accepted this role, knowing she risked going down in history as a TOP TRAITOR to both God and Country.

      That's a lot for a girl to accept to be allowed to bear ME as her child. LOL!!! !!! !!!

      Also, tell Jim I had a nice talk with Gabriel, manager of Hotel Mercurio, and he greeted me with open arms and acted like they'd NEVER had a problem with me (not exactly true, if you recall my former accusations that since so many narco-traffickers stayed there or sold sex there, they TOO were implicated).

      In any case, I'm more than welcome there now. hope Jim will look me up when he arrives.

      Scott


  • AND . . .



    Amen!!!

    .

    .

    No comments: