Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Those Who BLOCK Me (reducing headaches, temporarily)


Blocking email can spare you from unwanted messages -- including mine, that might be too truthful for you to want to deal with!!!


>>> WOW!!! I hadn't even emailed this out yet, and it's gotten more hits than any new post in such a short period of time EVER!!! I will now email it out (with "donmark@ . . ." being the last address posted at this time -- ANY OTHERS WILL BE ADDED AS I'M AWARE OF THEM).

>>> HERE IS A LIST OF THE RECIPIENTS (out of many hundreds) WHO HAVE BLOCKED ME:

With notes on those I know something about. (developing list)


 info@thefoodsofitaly.com, Frank Delia, who banned me from his Italian Market and allowed criminals to publicly accuse me of being a child molester in his store on Front Street in Wilmington, NC. Even his employees know Frank is ALSO involved in narco-trafficking. Coffee beans come from Colombia, remember??? 

See the GOODS on how Port City Java is a HUGE Cocaine importer!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/03/confirmed-port-city-java-imports.html .

Could Starbucks ALSO be importing cocaine with beans??? CEO Howard Schultz's GIANT CLAIM this morning on CNN of Starbuck's GIANT push to revive manufacturing jobs in the US -- which was COUNTERED by CNN's silent crawl on bottom of screen showing he's only created 11 low-paying jobs in Ohio -- AND NO MORE!!! Also, Starbucks has ALWAYS partnered with Apple Computer and i-Everything. Apple GOUGES customers for huge profits, manufactures their products with FOREIGN SLAVE LABOR, and is where the US Government goes to find people if all else fails (Apple tracks EVERYBODY!!!). Steve Jobs was the ULTIMATE TRAITOR to the United States of America. 

Funny when CNN KNOWINGLY asked Schultz this morning if Apple Computer might bring some manufacturing to the US. He pretty clearly said "No." (Guess Schultz show know!!!)

 curtis.wright@cumulus.com, Local Wilmington, NC conservative radio talk host who on his own volition friended me on Facebook to spy on me, then REFUSED to discuss politics with me in person or on air, started calling me "expletives", then unfriended me and blocked me. LOL -- what a PUSSY!!!

 vmacias@wect.com, Wilmington, NC TV "jounalist" who first asked me in person to add her to the list -- until she found out I was working against those who had CORRUPTED her station. HA!!!

margie@bumgardner-rose.com, My sister Jane's next-door neighbor, a lawyer who went straight in her 70s after a whole life as gay. Go figure?!?!?

 spetrino@plantation-builders.com,
donmark@comspeed.net,

 >>> ADDED LATER after first BULK emailing to list -- I had no idea it would be so easy to flush so many more out!!!:


nightbatmom@aol.com, (intriguing!!!)
rbray@mtsu.edu  A top Tennessee Williams scholar who is also HOT, HOT, HOT (and a closet fag)
tullypro@aol.com Not TOO professional, if you'd seen the emails he sent me. LOL!!!
jddmovies@aol.com My friend John DiLeo whom I quote in my Williams memoir. Unfortunately, John is published by Hansen Publishing Group, whose owner, Jon Hansen, is TOTALLY in the pocket of Thomas Keith and thus Sewanee (University of the South). John actually TOLD me he had to block me and unfriend me on Facebook FOR POLITICAL REASONS. I have never taken that personally. See: http://hansenpublishing.com/authors-hansen-publishing/john-dileo/ for some GREAT books (although I've gotten reports the bindings are so cheap they fall apart!!!).

jdwallace@ajc.com  Probably same as above.
canderson002@ec.rr.com Curtis Robert Anderson called "Robbie" whom Thomas S. Kenan III and I dated at separate times in 1985. Robbie now teaches music at Burgaw (NC) High School, in the town where my father was born.
randerson57@hotmail.com A second address for Robbie Anderson

josephwalker@mindspring.com Too damn FAT to be a self-respecting Religious Science Practitioner (he's the ONLY one at the Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta who actually blocked me).

>>> END OF FIRST UPDATE (so big I'm emailing it too).

>>> LATER ADD-ONS:

 Sue Jackson sjackson6013@aol.com




.

No comments: