Monday, June 18, 2012

TODAY: The MOST Productive Day of my ENTIRE LIFE!!!



>>> TODAY'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS:


1. More than eight hours of solid writing, including SIX blog posts (including this one) -- they going out to THE MASSES as well as INTERESTED PEOPLE in over 5,000 emails.

2. Confrontation with Facebook over the CIA there blocking and removing all links to this blog.

3. Put FACEBOOK, Wilmington, NC Police Department, and North Carolina State Courts on notice that I WILL be suing them for hundreds of millions of dollars for GROSS VIOLATIONS OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS -- and since District Attorney Benjamin R. David AGAIN refused to do what he'd earlier claimed he would: DROP ALL CHARGES AGAINST ME (and since he hasn't a SHRED of evidence against me that a jury would believe -- AND HAS EVEN ADMITTED THAT, as have TWO of his Assistant District Attorneys, I have IRREVOCABLY DECIDED to sue.

I have compiled a list of Law Firms specializing in Constitutional Law and licenced to practice in North Carolina, but did not have time today to begin calling them. Their being leveraged NOT to represent me is the ONLY thing that might stop me now.

These people PUSHED ME OVER THE LINE!!! That's it. Sorry, Taxpayers, but YOU ELECTED THEM!!!

4. Went to the Mexican Office that handles Permanent Visas and began the process of acquiring one. I have already assembled most of the needed documentation.

5. Spoke with the son of the landlord, Mark, and today, he changed his story. The cable company will NOT need to come. He knows that the line to my apartment is inferior small-gauge, and he knows how to get to it easily and replace it so that I get at least a SEMI-clear picture.

A week ago, he was about ready to try to evict me (he had claimed it would be a VERY BIG DEAL to get the cable company out here, which he seemed NOT inclined to do -- now he's changed his tune entirely, knows exactly what the problem is (and I have installed cable myself, so know he's right -- THIS time, and is inclined to take care of it tomorrow -- assuming I can complete a number of earlier errands first.

5. BOUGHT real-time malware monitoring and removal software, after having to REMOVE malware EVERY DAY OF THE LAST 10 DAYS, wasting a lot of my time. I know for a fact that most of it came from FACEBOOK, as my BEST computer guru in Wilmington, NC warned me about TIME AND TIME AGAIN!!!

6. Met online and Facebook Friend-ed the daughter of my first cousin Janice and her husband -- the two of them live in England.

7. And during this long and productive day, I ALSO had time to have sex TWICE with a "full-blown" Mexican WHO IS WORTHY (or was it with more than one guy -- I forget!!!)

Thanks for reading!!!

Scott



.

No comments: