Sunday, June 3, 2012

Trouble in Paradise???


Me, "Sonny", Tanya, and Jaretzi on the way back from Guadalajara two weeks ago.


I spoke with Mark, the property manager, and detailed EVERYTHING I know of re: my past conversations with Larry in Apt. 6, as is his name. Mark will ask him about it too and explain that you can't threaten to KILL pets with such small provocation. We agreed that Larry must have had some kind of "brain fart" and we will operate on that surface reality going forward.

I found out from Mark that he is actually SCARED of cats, so maybe Larry is too, although previously he said it would be alright if the cats hopped the fence and entered his apartment -- which in a month has not happened before -- and BEFORE I got the two cats.

Also:

1. Apt 6, a far smaller apartment, has the HUGE stairwell in front of its entrance, unlike me, so NO WAY he could have heard me call down to the welcoming Mexican from my front balcony that I'm gay as a goose, although I DID tell Larry I am gay when I first met him, and he said that is no problem for him. I have NEVER propositioned Larry or hinted around that way, THANK GOD!!! (although I admit to having thought of it).

2. As I said, Larry had several times said to me that he's NEVER heard a peep from my apartment -- nor have I from his. I've asked because I worry about the movies, but I do keep them low in any case.

3. You are right that he's a loner.

4. Because Fernando Merino MURDERED my cat Francine Fishpaw at "Hector-the-Engineer's" ranch in Mescales nearly two years ago to terrorize me (as reported MANY places in my blog), I am sensitive to talk of killing my cats. It Larry WERE connected to these narco-traffickers -- and I have NO reason to believe he is -- that would have been a VERY SAVVY psychological ploy on his part.

5. May I also remind you that Larry arranged to take apartment 6 AFTER I did (from all that I can tell and he's said -- although it wasn't SPECIFICALLY said. He moved in a week or so before I did.

6. We are actually adjacent to Zona Romantica, although there is at least ONE gay bar only a couple of blocks away.

7. I now feel I MUST put Sonny's identity on my blog for Law Enforcement in the US and Mexico to see it -- especially since he was so high in Cali Cartel in NEW YORK CITY, convicted and jailed on my charges there, and served 11.5 years. He also admits as a trusted kitchen help person, he had access to steal much REAL food there (not what they served inmates) and sell it for $50.00/pound to other inmates making MUCH money. He also told me EXACTLY how other gang members RAN their gangs from in prison, but claims he did not do this.

Also, Sonny's being SO personally friendly (he claims) with the man running for mayor of PV (actually they call it City President)  -- and I personally met and LIKE this man (he wants me to see him as soon as he takes office to discuss a Tennessee Williams/John Huston/NIGHT OF THE IGUANA festival) -- as well as the man running for ACTUAL Presidency of Mexico, both of them belong to the PRI Party (the party that is now said to be reformed, but had RULED Mexico for 71  years autocratically before Vincente Fox was elected President of Mexico in 2000 -- and whose Presidential candidate claims he will STOP President Calderone's TOUGH war on Drug Gangs and Mafia, an error, in my opinion.

8. It was when Sonny and I were going to go look at the hill-top where he claims to have "squatters' rights", that he suddenly returned from making phone calls in his apartment and said we were going to first pick up a large quantity of marijuana, that I said NO. Sonny KNOWS I refuse to allow illegal drugs of any kind in my car or home, so he should NOT have flown off the handle -- and even if he did, should have realized my problem and quickly gotten over it. I felt it was an attempt to set me up for a bust.

Two days ago, an hour after it happened, I left Sonny a message on his voicemail calmly explaining why I had refused. He STILL has not called me back, and then later I saw him with his "pot pack" ONLY on his back walking around town nowhere near where he lives or sells crafts on the Malecon. He did NOT see me.

9. When I was last here (2010), I gave Federales and Jalisco Prosecutors MUCH info I had on local narco-trafficking, which they were very grateful for. I did it through "back-door" channels.

10. Bottom line: Mark is going to meet me at 11:30 tomorrow morning. He has wire mesh and tools to erect a proper cat barrier -- PRAISE JESUS!!!

I'm GOING TO BLOG THIS NOW AND THEN GO TO THE BEACH. Whew!!!

Sonny's pic is attached (he's NOT actually married to Tanya and he HAS NO ID OF ANY KIND -- he knew how to bribe people to get his Malecon permits -- or something). Jaretzi is his and Tanya's daughter. Tanya is originally from San Miguel de Allende. Sonny's Facebook page with his (I think) REAL name:

Jimmy Humberto Montaño (Jimmy Humberto Montaño Prieto)  See: https://www.facebook.com/jimmy.h.montano and attached second item via "Snip-it" tool, which began working again 15 minutes after I reported on my blog it had stopped working.

Facebook capture included because being friend-ed, I access for info than most can.
Scott

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 2:17 PM, A CONCERNED FRIEND wrote:



This loner may be accumulating resentment even as he exhibits standard social niceness. He may disapprove of your plants, your calling down from the balcony to the white-car guy that you're "gay as a goose," your smoking, your movie & tv audio coming thru the wall, your and your guests' loudness, your overloud phone voice, your air conditioner hum,  your cooking odors, your unusual hours ETC.
So you've got to put up a real shield to keep your cats "at home." He won't like that either if it blocks his view. So he should be living in a house surrounded by space, not in an apartment house. It may turn out that he has a "mental" history or a serious illness or is dying or has money worries ETC. Is he in the wrong zone?: gay Romantica.
You haven't indicated that you've met any other neighbors, who might have an opinion about him.
   
Capture of "Sonny's" Facebook Page (click it to see full view).

.

No comments: