Tuesday, June 5, 2012

WECT TV-6 in Wilmington, North Carolina SUPPORTS BEN DAVID'S HEROIN, COCAINE, AND METHAMPHETAMINE Trafficking (with Sen. Goolsby & Pastor Ernie Thompson of First Prez ASSISTING)!!!


From WECT's website. NBC should either be ashamed by their OWN complicity in this (but continue their treasonous cover-up help) -- or revoke the station's affiliation, IMMEDIATELY!!!


>>> BUT FIRST (and quickly):

1. "Fernando Merino" (see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/how-americans-are-trained-to-be.html ) has returned to Puerto Vallarta according to Tim Wilson (mentioned in same post as above), whom I ran into by chance yesterday. All indications are that Tim really did have NO IDEA about Fernando's actual identity -- although unlike me, he had a lot of sex with Fernando two years ago.

2. Fernando, having FAILED so miserably at A.: Controlling me, B.: Getting Taniel Chemsian of Timothy Real Estate here in Puerto Vallarta (see: http://www.timothyrealestategroup.com/ , as well as Taniel here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piJbQ0oq5Go )

>>> I hope all my readers will consider using Taniel and Timothy Real Estate Group if seeking to buy or rent real estate in the Puerto Vallarta area!!! (N.B.: If you are a NARCO-TRAFFICKER, please be sure to launder your cash COMPLETELY, first, for the sake of all involved).

Timothy ALSO lists the property owned by Buster Hymen who was recently demoted from Vice President of Wells Fargo Securities in Chicago because of what I reported about his narco-trafficking -- actually in conjunction with Wells Fargo -- on THIS BLOG not too long ago. Previously, I had put Timothy Real Estate on notice that if they sold his Mismaloya property, http://www.casavistalosarcos.com/ , to anyone but ME, I would tie EVERYONE up in court (or informally -- but not physically -- LOL!!!).

I have relented, and if Buster returns the one-of-a-kind Tennessee Williams memorabilia I gave him to secure our deal until I raised the money, I will CEASE caring about the property's sale to ANYONE -- but the not-yet-appraised-for-monetary-value item MUST be returned to me FIRST!!!

2. (continuing -- I got side-tracked. LOL!!!): Fernando has CLEARLY been disowned for his failures that also include his failed attempt to compromise the owner (ADDED LATER: I'm fairly certain his name is Jeff. His incredible home includes some HUGE art pieces, including at least one that is so tall it is hung on the open stairwell wall) of the first cable-wire, jungle-top attraction in this area. His house (where we visited him and negotiations broke down into embarrassing confusion) is up a hill near the south of Conchas Chinas, just above a long-abandonned, not-complete mansion -- the back of Jeff's mansion overlooks this construction project -- with  pool being at the down-hill end of the property with a FIRE PIT in the center of the end away from the front road, that Fernando said he could buy me FOR CHEAP so I could complete it. (don't want to give TOO much away here. This guy was TOTALLY FREAKED after we visited him and I DON'T want to cause him additional stress by giving too much away in the blog).

In any case, Fernando is now on his own and forced to use his impeccable (yet fake) Mexican identity. He is selling his best assets to get by -- but in no way that harms him except spiritually. I hope to track him down and see if I can help him out. He's a BRILLIANT guy who only had troubles because on an accident of birth -- JUST LIKE ME!!!


THERE IS NO SHAME IN FAILING AT BEING THE CRIMINAL YOUR PARENTS EXPECT YOU TO BE!!! 

(trust me, I have similar issues. LOL!!!)


3. Today, while looking for Fernando's hot shirtless pic that I had published on my blog summer of 2010, I found pics of Villa Santa Barbara (mentioned yesterday, the ORIGINAL pics and post here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010/07/my-new-apartments-pool.html ).


>>> UNFORTUNATELY, nearly ALL photos I posted (I posted Fernando's later -- after I felt safe) HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY HACKERS FROM MY BLOG for October 2010 until late December 2012, when I returned to the states. This includes Fernando's picture -- PROVING HOW VALUABLE THEY STILL HOPED FERNANDO WAS!!!

Fortunately, I have another copy of it, but I can't get to it right away.

4. The cat barrier is up, but the landlord, who took three hours to construct it, did NOT notice (or comment on, anyway) the lacy black bra with heavy gauge under-wires hanging on the terrace wall as a trophy. It had belonged to Wilmington resident, former radio personality, and Ben David shill-turned-to-SUPPORT-me -- Christopher Wright Rogers' former girlfriend, Cindy Beatty!!!

Today, while scanning the CD-ROM copy of what had been on a computer destroyed last summer by viruses, I discovered that while I DO need a naive professional to unlock the files for me, THEY MUST ALL BE THERE because: A.: Too many gigabytes show in the folder's properties. B.: A scan of the CD by McAfee shows not only that many files are "double-hidden", but that the Malware (probably spyware, since I found Cindy's and Chris's list of things the Wilmington Police "Cyber-Detective" had asked them to try to find WITH documents of mine they STOLEN from my desk when I packed their things after kicking them out), Cindy Beatty had placed on my computer behind her own personal access which she protected by a password NEVER known to me, AND which a scan late last spring by Norton 360 FOUND and was in the process of DESTROYING when HACKERS got in and DESTROYED THAT COMPUTER so I could only get a professional to salvage the physical hard drive (as well as make me a copy of the contents -- BOTH of which I still possess) and then buy the remaining parts of the computer to use for parts.

Needless to say, I caught and destroyed that malware's influence on THIS computer before ANY harm was done. I have made several copies of the CD.

* * *

>>> NOW TO BEN DAVID AND WECT!!!:

See original "news" item here: http://www.wect.com/story/18698840/district-attorney-reaching-out-to-community-that-doesnt-like-to-snitch (ironic use of the last term -- given the way Ben David's minions (especially James "Whitehead-Licker" Lester), liked to apply it to ME ("ironical" in South Jersey -- southern New Jersey, to be PERFECTLY clear).

Picking at some text and proving WECT helps keep Ben David looking "straight" -- JUST LIKE Ernie Thompson, Pastor at First Presbyterian, Wilmington!!!:

1. "That's why the new Hanover county DA's office has recruited help from people like Amelia Martin." Amelia Martin is the "victims' liaison" in Ben David's office who ABSOLUTELY REFUSED TO HELP ME AND I HAD TO DEMAND SHE COME BACK TO HER SERVICE WINDOW AFTER SHE LEARNED MY NAME AND FLED INTO INTERIOR OFFICES -- to FORCE her to SPECIFICALLY refuse to help me. (Wish I'd had a video or audio recorder at the time. LOL!!!)

2. "Now, Amelia serves as a liaison for the DA's office, helping victim's families, and letting the community know it's OK to talk. 'We are here to help them, and they can come to us at all times,' she said. She's the one at the DA's office who contacts victim's families after someone has been murdered.  She goes to the courthouse with them, even to funerals."

I bet she makes sure they DON'T do the RIGHT THING -- just like Wilmington Police psychologically-forced/advised the parents of the young girl Republican District Court Judge Sandra Ray Criner's husband, Sherman Lee Criner (see: http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20060629/NEWS/606290408 or google in my blog for more info on BOTH the Criners!!!), MOLESTED -- the Wilmington Police THOUGHT AND ACTION CONTROL DEPARTMENT convinced the girls parents NOT to press charges for the girl's mental health -- for which not ONLY the Criners were grateful, but also the victim's parents.


HOW MANY INNOCENT SEXUAL AND OTHER VICTIMS HAS WILMINGTON NOW SEEN DUE TO THE CONTINUING POWER OF THE THE CRINERS, OTHER NARCO-TRAFFICKING (or those who protect them) REPUBLICANS, and REPUBLICAN SHILL, DISTRICT ATTORNEY BEN DAVID???


Wilmingtonians ENDORSED this EVIL by re-electing THE PERPETRATORS!!! Congratulations!!!

3. "'We know just from statistics, you can look at problems starting in 3rd grade, that's when they project out how many prison beds to build.  I've got a better idea. Why don't we look at kids who are on the verge of dropping out and keeping them in school,' David said. 'If a kid is dropping out, there is a very high likelihood we are going to see them again in the criminal justice system.'"

I'd bet my bottom dollar that this is just Ben David's way of FURTHER CORRUPTING these kids. To be clear, I DO NOT mean sexually -- only adult men swear to me they do cocaine with Ben David and then have sex with him (and they are COMPLIMENTARY -- making me QUITE jealous, as I've mentioned before).

Scott



.

No comments: