Saturday, June 9, 2012

Whew!!!



I certainly slept well last night, and having gotten off my chest some important things yesterday, doubt I will have further problems with the "debilitating malaise" I've suffered that past two afternoons.

In any case, while I DID suffer a minor cyber-attack this morning, it was handled with aplomb by one of the security programs on this computer. Later today, I install "N" band WiFi, so I have greater speed, more security, and can finally link my Blu-ray and TV to the Internet without worrying THEY might be compromised by viruses or malware.

Also, perhaps of note, is that when I returned from running errands yesterday, I found my A/C had been turned off!!! Now it has NEVER in five+ weeks turned itself off -- and it is clear from the remembered time on some appliances that the power here did not flash. I assume that LIKE EVERY OTHER LANDLORD I'VE HAD SINCE SELLING MY HOUSE IN GEORGIA (actually, people were coming and going from my house too -- I assume my former roommate the ANTI-JEW, Allen Rosen of http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/AR_Productions_|_Main.html , distributed copies of the house key to others), the doors were NEVER re-keyed after changing tenants -- something that is OK under MOST circumstances, but not mine.

This problem was so bad the last few years, that my adversaries had copies of my car keys and stole my passport while I was driving to Mexico from my glove compartment without breaking into the car in 2010 (probably ALSO thanks to Allen Rosen!!!), and my house on South 8th Street in Wilmington, NC, was CONSTANTLY compromised even BEFORE Cindy Beatty (who eventually turned out to be A GOOD JEWESS), and her then-squeeze, Christopher Wright Rogers (whose name I was COURT ORDERED by corrupt Wilmington Judge Jeffery Noecker -- who even had me arrested POST HASTE in the middle of the night for ONLY mentioning Chris's name in this blog, that he had brought the CHARGES, without BLAMING Chris for ANYTHING or putting a spin on it -- A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD).

My point I was trying to make was that although the arresting Police the morning after I moved into the 8th Street address in Wilmington ACTUALLY MADE SURE I REMEMBERED TO LOCK ALL THE WINDOWS AND BACK DOOR BEFORE TAKING ME TO JAIL, when I returned, the back door's dead bolt, knob-lock, and ALL FIVE sliding locks were unlocked -- and no evidence of a break-in at all.

Of course, later, in my FINAL Wilmington arrest, I got out of jail in about 12 hours, due to fine work of my Public Defender, Jennifer Harjo -- A REAL REPUBLICAN (the party I actually am more in alignment with IN PRINCIPLE, like my fine Kenan Relatives had supported it until they were SCREWED too). And I LOVED how the judge (sorry, I forget his name, but it's a matter of public record), could barely keep from smirking his ass off on the bench. HE's fed up with Wilmington corruption too!!!

But for NOW, the Democratic Party MUST predominate in America -- the Republican Leadership having "sold their soul to the Devil". Once Republicans reform -- AND THEY WILL -- their emphasis on individual rights, responsibility, and rewards -- with DEMOCRATIC PARTY empathy for those not yet emotionally/culturally/intellectually developed will work together for a better United States (and world), and will take the United States back to a position of SPIRITUAL HEALTH!!!

In the meantime (upcoming months -- or longer, depending -- likely through the Fall election), I'm afraid the US MAYHEM will continue. Thank God, I am not there!!!

>>> FYI: I made peace with the manager of Hotel Mercurio here in PV yesterday (he was MOST gracious), and I am now welcome to visit or stay there.

And now for a weekend of R&R (unless, of course, something tempting comes up . . .)

Scott

No comments: