Friday, June 8, 2012

Wilmington D.A Ben David and my Public Defender REACH AGREEMENT Regarding My Cases (almost)!!!


Thom Goolsby, Republican State Senator representing Wilmington, NC who once thought I'd BEND OVER for him because the Kenan Family under Frank Hawkins Kenan were ETHICAL Republicans, but the Republicans perverted justice in NC when they took over both legislative houses two years ago -- for the first time since Reconstruction.

Now they are our TOP ENEMIES!!!

See more here -- including Sen. Goolsby's CLEVER repartee with me in comments on THIS BLOG!!! -- one of the most popular blog posts EVER: 




>>> BRIEFLY, ONLY: Jennifer Harjo said the D.A. (Ben David or an assistant -- I don't actually  which) offered to drop all my charges in exchange for my staying out of North Carolina for an indefinite period (at least a year, I'm sure), and that I SHUT UP in my blog about the District Attorney.

Obviously, this would NOT include elected politicians like Sen. Goolsby (Ben David's actual boss), or Judges -- since TECHNICALLY, they are not under Ben David's command -- regardless the truth.

I'm fine with this, and told Jen to offer that I will NOT sue Wilmington Police or NC State Courts for EXTREME VIOLATION of my Civil Rights (Racketeering charges would be what I'd go for first since the PATTERN of abuse CANNOT BE DENIED -- even if NONE of my witnesses testify for me out of fear for their lives). I knpw I could get HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS, but who wants to be stuck in the PAST -- and REALLY, Wilmingtonians need to SAVE THEMSELVES -- not rely on me.

I RECOMMEND THEY CONTINUE TO MINE MY BLOG FOR EVIDENCE AND UNDERSTANDING OF HOW THE CORRUPTION FITS TOGETHER.

I trust, since the D.A. also added that they would always have the option of bringing BOTH the charges AND the NUT-HOUSE COMMITMENT attempts BACK UP and RE-CHARGE ME (TRY AGAIN TO COMMIT ME), that the statute of limitations on RACKETEERING and GROSS VIOLATION of CIVIL RIGHTS, is AT LEAST as long as the simple misdemeanor charges they brought against me -- so we would have a PERFECT "MEXICAN STAND-OFF".

>>> A previous stand-off (of sorts): http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/02/after-chasing-flock-of-self-denying.html .

And then there is the FACT that one of the Assistant D.A.s previously told Jen that they don't have a SHRED of evidence against me that a JURY would believe -- a simple fact that Jen and I have known all along -- and even SLUT-SHRINK  Carrie Menke, whose PRIVATE business DELIBERATELY confusingly named "Brunswick County Mental Health Court" to fool people into believing she has the authority of an actual GOVERNMENT COURT --with offices ACTUALLY in that county's COURT HOUSE!!! (you can reach her by phone by calling Ben David's identical twin brother Jon, who is the REPUBLICAN D.A in Brunswick County and they will transfer your call to Dr. Menke).

Anyway, I guess it is Dr. Menke's recommendation that I be committed to NC's most notorious and abusive mental hospital, Cherry in Goldboro, and FORCE-INJECTED WITH PSYCHO-ACTIVE CHEMICALS UNTIL I GOD-KNOWS-WHAT -- a recommendation she took nearly THREE weeks to come up with after aggreeing with me that Ben David had NO EVIDENCE on which to convict me of the the charges she INSISTED (illegally, given the nature of the evaluation she was contracted to do) that I tell her ALL the details of how i expected to defend myself.

She even COMPLIMENTED me, and I thought for sure, I would get a clean bill of health, like the LAST time I had been ordered to be evaluated for court -- but SOMEONE didn't LIKE that report. HA!!!

And THAT is EXACTLY where I intend to stay (Mexico)!!!

I'm a writer and want to return to the WRITING LIFE -- besides, recently I connected with TOP MEXICAN OFFICIALS via one who worked in the OFFICE of the PRESIDENT of MEXICO and VERIFIED my info re: the Republican Party and it's involvement via the CIA in NARCO-TRAFFICKING as well as running guns INTO Mexico to protect the CIA's operation here, IN COLLUSION WITH former Presidents of Mexico when the PRI Party ruled years ago.

I will NOT disclose how he and I met, not haw many times it has now been. So far we have maintained STRICT electronic silence -- and I didn't even let my friend former known as my backer know about it. HA!!!

See, I CAN keep a secret.

Anyway, I intend to fill this blog with ALL the evidence I can regarding crimes IN MEXICO and the NATIONAL Republican Party in the US, under my mother's, Dick Cheney's, and the Pope's direction. No doubt, there will be flurries of info about North Carolina Republicans, but Ben David is a Democrat (nominally), so I WON'T bugger him again!!!

>>> Oh, and HERE's the latest from Sen. Sphincter (from: http://www.wwaytv3.com/2012/06/07/goolsby-says-bill-would-help-clarify-nc-concealed-weapon-law ):

Notice how Sen. Goolsby's CHRISTIAN FRIENDS don't feel safe going to church unarmed. Apparently, they are afraid that "fags" or what used to be called "uppity niggers" might try to attend and they need to SHOOT THEM DEAD ON THE SPOT!!!:


No guns in school is a no brainer, but what happens when your school is also a church? Sen. Thom Goolsby (R-9th District) hopes a new bill will help clarify. 

"What this bill does is says you can have a gun at church which also serves as a school during worship services, as long as it does not coincide with a school function,' Goolsby said.

Concealed weapons are already allowed on church grounds. Goolsby created the bill after a church in New Hanover County told him members do not feel safe and wanted to make sure all their bases were covered so no one got in trouble.
 
The group North Carolinians Against Gun Violence says this bill is unnecessary. 

"I always thought you had to trust in the lord, not on your gun," activist Gail Neely said.

Thanks for electing him, all you BIG BRAIN CHRISTIAN WILMINTONIANS!!!

Scott


No comments: