Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Mighty WIND Runs Through It . . .



>>> FIRST:


I'm THRILLED to see that so many have been finding my blog by googling "Ellie Schwaner" -- the "girl" who hated Evan Fish so much she whispered something in his ear after police or sheriff's negotiator talked Evan BACK from the precipice and KNEW he was no longer in danger of jumping (this according to the negotiator who spoke to me PERSONALLY and DIRECTLY.

Of course it was Ellie's ADDICTION to the wealth of Evan's former days as a Maine cocaine distributor that prompted her to AT THE DIRECTION OF THE CORRUPT POLICE AND DEPUTIES say something in his ear that caused him to IMMEDIATELY go to the edge of the parking deck next door to the downtown Wilmington, NC Library and -- after yelling "THERE'S NO WAY OUT!!!" Jump to his death. That about Sept. 5, 2011.

If it were up to ME (which it is NOT), I would put Ellie, Evan's parents, and ALL EVAN'S FRIENDS (from his pre-Marines-boot-camp life) in prison for the rest of their lives for throwing a GIANT FAKE CHRISTIAN WAKE AND BURIAL with ELLIE STARRING AS "THE WIDOW".

Evan hated NOTHING more than fake Christianity (unless it was Ellie, whom he "punked" out of money while we shared a hotel room, which he laughed ENDLESSLY about) -- especially as practiced by his family -- and Ellie more than ANYONE ELSE is responsible for his death.

Ditto for all the CORRUPTED POLICE AND SHERIFF'S DEPUTIES who patrol Wilmington downtown -- and District Attorney Ben David, Judge Sandra Ray Criner, and Judge Jeffrey Noecker as well.

I should also take this opportunity to THANK the other judges I met or dealt with in court, especially Judge Chad Hogston, who BENT THE RULES to be HUMANE when he convicted me -- he TOO had been fooled by the prosecutor, "Miss Coca Leaf". Mr. Hogston is what I would call a REAL Repbublican -- like my attorney, Jennifer Harjo. (I observed Judge Hogston disposing of MANY cases and he ALWAYS went out of his way to protect both society and the defendant.)


>>> AN EMAIL TO TWO FRIENDS:


Hi Fellas!!!

Just a note to say that Internet is back up at D del C after about 18 hours down, and a woman named CJ who is a white-haired, very friendly, short dumpling (about 65 yo) woman who looks to me like a FUN-NUN (yes, there IS such a thing -- and you don't have to worry about SEX INTEREST from them) moved into Vidal's old apartment today. I was climbing the stairs and heard her telling Mark and Angela that she's a TOTAL PRESBYTERIAN.

Naturally, I chimed (butted) right in to say that I TOO am a total Presbyterian -- when I'm in a "christian mood" and a short, hilarious conversation ensued with Mark noting that he knew the Internet was out and that Angela would SOON reset it. He then realized maybe she ALREADY SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT, but I told him not to worry because I was not in an EXPLOSIVE mood today.

I ran an errand and came back to find it on.

Angela LOVES both movies and Tennessee Williams -- and ran her mouth about somehow ALSO having a link to the establishment of the Church of Scotland -- so maybe she's a relative!!! (isn't EVERYONE, actually???)

Bought chopped liver, egg salad, and something else from my UBER-Jewess friend at the Saturday market. Cousin Sal Fuentes was there cooking and selling in a booth (and cool to me as always, which I do NOT take personally). UBER-Jewess says (she KNOWS because all her husbands were gay), that Sal has lost so much weight, so with his red hair and tall, strong-handsome-features-ness and his thick manly body, that ALL the gay guys have been hitting on him MERCILESSLY. Of course Sal and his wife were brought up and university-educated in the US, so it's only natural that he has difficulty with his "inner-bisexual-urges" and is not comfortable around out gays.

Also ran into my Mex-Intel guy and he advised me on how to use a Spanish keyboard -- which I then bought with some other needed items so I can be ready to TYPE in Spanich (there's no real "sh" sound in Spanish), as well as connect the TV that came with apartment as a SECOND monitor.

Also stopped by Hotel Mercurio and discovered that although Enrique Rojas left his old apartment, he HAS been seen around the hotel recently, so left my contact info with them to give him with the message that I owe him money. I DARE say THAT will work. LOL!!!

Now, today is R&R -- it being the Sabbath or sumpthin'.

Scott
Although this is NOT generally known by "modern" Christians, the fish symbol represented a vagina in Roman Culture (turn it 90 degrees), and early Christians sought to hide their faith inside a "womb", catacomb, etc. Although Evan was definitely straight (sexually), he would DIE before he allowed himself to be "stuffed inside a vagina" or associated with Christianty.

And he in fact DID die, first.


Scott

.

No comments: