Monday, July 23, 2012

(a re-post) Letter to Buster Hymen, Wells Fargo Securities, and Well Fargo Bank

>>> THIS POST HAS BEEN REPOSTED DUE TO MYSTERIOUS TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND MY PRETENDING TO BE A GENTLEMAN.

Monday, May 31, 2010


Letter to Buster Hymen, Wells Fargo Securities, and Well Fargo Bank



Subject: Re: You rented next March
From: Scott Kenan
Date: May 31, 2010 4:23:01 PM EDT
To: Buster Hymen
Cc: mnorrington@stonemountainpd.org, khughes@stonemountaincity.org, Eric Gray , BarackObama.com Jeremy Bird
Bcc: Many

Buster:

I am emailing all three of your addresses I have on hand as I feel it important that you know immediately what I have put in process. I will be posting this email on my blog as well: scottkenan.blogspot.com .

Your latest response shows that you once again do not report the facts accurately and you seem to have an inadequate understanding of the law. I have consulted with my lawyer or I would not say this.

I finally got hold of someone at Wells Fargo customer service who listened to me about my contentions over what happened to my WF VISA account, and she is having someone research things further at your bank and someone with authority will get back to me within a few days.

I heard interesting and almost believable explanations for the reason my recurring Netflix charge was denied having to do with my new card not being activated yet, but the old one was good through 5/31/10, nearly a long time forward from that time, and in at least two calls to the bank, I was told that I could use the old until then without problems. Also, Netflix continued to try to change the old card for several weeks and despite the banks assurances, it did not go through. And the old card did not work in Mexico, despite assurances that it would.

I did not mention to your bank's rep that you had all but offered me your cock when you were trying to interest me in your property, but later did everything possible to avoid me, although you never, while I was on that first visit to Puerto Vallata, denied our verbal contract or the dollar I had given you. You were gracious when I showed up at the property, even giving me rides back into town.

Here is my concern that I have expressed to your bank:

1. You bragged of making millions of dollars per month, during the time banks were in their worst condition. You did NOT claim you made all or most of it from regular (reported) income, but you seemed to tie ALL of it to the bank. I'd be more specific, but this is a most important legal point and I do not want to muddy the waters as I have not remembered enough details to be clear.

2. Your bank (and I believe it was the Chicago region) recently paid a large fine for laundering illegal drug money.

3. Your buddy who helped you hire new staff for your house in Mismaloya had a broken nose and many cuts and bruises to his body. I ran into him a couple of times in town in bars known for drug activities.

4. You simply seem to have no integrity whatsoever. I suspect you might have trouble with the Mexican bank if you try to sell your property to someone other than me. I have made many contacts with local people who have the power and experience to advise Alfredo and me as we move forward putting together our foundation to make micro loans to Aztec people to buy their land back and to start craft businesses. The foundation will be financed with half the proceeds from my first book (now being considered by a major UK publisher who expects to buy hard cover rights worldwide in all translations: http://www.walkingonglass.net/reviews.php and second book about what happened when i went to publish the first book and ended up turning in GA Republican Congressman John Linder, my employer, and a couple of banks for importing vast quantities of illegal drugs via the US Air Force. My blog is my first draft: scottkenan.blogspot.com .

Anyway, please sit tight for now while Wells Fargo investigates what REALLY was happening with my credit card. I contend that you somehow influenced what was done with my VISA account although you are a vice president of Wells Fargo Securities (gives new meaning to the "vice" in the title). You might want to consider donating your half of the house to our foundation (once legal set up is complete) and we could buy the half your partner owns. This is not meant to sound like I would give you anything other than lifetime free visiting rights in return, but you have many times told me you have far more money than you could ever use, and we need money!

I did mention to the bank my Kenan and political connections, although I hate doing that. Kenans are generally quiet people.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Scott D. Kenan
(phone number redacted)

On May 30, 2010, at 9:56 AM,
Buster Hymen wrote:

Scott,

Let me be clear again. I will sell to you and negotiate final terms when you hav e cash in hand. Until then, there is no contract verbal or otherwise. Business will continue until then. Whomever buys the home will assume rental contracts and the fees collected for those contracts will be turned over at closing. It is possible to also buy out or relocate renters, but until we have a contract, which includes consideration (cash), there is no reason for discussion.

I can make myself available anytime you have cash in the total amount or a downpayment combined with a pre-approval letter from a lender, proving your ability to close.

Buster

Connected by MOTOBLUR™ on T-Mobile

-----Original message-----
From: Scott Kenan
To:
Buster Hymen
Cc: mnorrington@stonemountainpd.org, khughes@stonemountaincity.org
Sent: Sun, May 30, 2010 08:40:29 CDT
Subject: You rented next March

Buster,

First, you were trying to sell the house privately in a way you did not expect me to find, now I see you have rented it in March 2011. In-between, you have re-confirmed your agreement with me for the sale of the house and I have saved your emails about this and the price.

I have made clear my intention of living on the property, so have no interest in its being rented whole. I am shocked that that you have done this without consulting me. Do I need to hire an attorney?

My house in Stone Mountain closes Tuesday or Wednesday, and then I will drive to PV. Do you expect to be there soon? Perhaps we should discuss these matters in person and privately to be sure we are living in the same legal universe.

Please advise.

Thanks!
Scott

No comments: