Monday, July 23, 2012

And the BEAT Goes On (and "off", hopefully in Robbie Trahan's case)!!!


My former GA roommate, Allen Rosen http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/AR_Productions_%7C_Main.html with Tuscaloosa, AL Councilwoman Cynthia Almond. This morning, I discovered that people are finding my blog by googling "Allen Rosen arrested", so googled it myself and found NO EVIDENCE this has happened. I DID however, find this TRAITOR to JEWDOM's photo so have posted it. Google in my blog for details on Allen's actions against me. A FUN place to start (since SEX is the subject), is here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/revealed-more-sex-tales-of-kenan.html .


>>>: FIRST, TWO QUICK NOTES:

1. Delta Airlines, HQ'ed in Atlanta, GA, and my carrier of last choice when I lived there, DID protect me by cooperating with US Military two years ago to protect me by allowing an Air Force officer trained in DEFENSIVE MANEUVERING to pilot a flight I was on returning from Puerto Vallarta to Atlanta (see here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010/08/letter-to-retired-navy-officer.html ), but NOW has partnered with Wyndham Hotels in a QUADRUPLE MILES deal.

>>> See letter to Sen. Thom Goolsby THAT HE REFUSED TO RESPOND TO!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/03/breaking-windham-hotelssuper-8-charged.html

Wyndham, who ROYALLY SCREWED ME several months ago, owns the SUPER 8 Hotel in Wilmington (the hotel where EARLIER Evan Fish and I had "hunkered through" Hurricane Irene), that ABUSED both my Fort Sills National Bank AND Bank of America Visa debit cards by CONSTANTLY overcharging "temp holds".

Outraged -- and knowing Sen. Thom Goolsby is on the NC Banking Committee, I appealed to him for help -- BUT NEVER GOT A REPLY!!!

See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/03/breaking-windham-hotelssuper-8-charged.html .

2. Just this morning, I learned that FOR THE FIRST TIME, that my brother Michael William Kenan has BLOCKED my emails at work:


* * *


>>> EMAIL WITH MY ACCOUNTANT:



Thanks Young Lady!!! 

And it is a MAJOR advancement for my adversaries that they actually ERASED (or shuttled to some "trash pile") my earlier voicemail AND email that I sent virtually at the same time Friday late afternoon to Benefits Management (they had ALREADY prevented scheduled checks for me from printing by hacking into your computer system, recently).

Follow through is key!!!


And thanks for taking care of things. As you SHOULD by now know (if you got my OTHER email), the Wells Fargo Advisors Vice President now called "Buster Hymen" in my blog who BRAGGED to me in early 2010 that he made $23,000,000.00 PER MONTH -- but has since been DEMOTED, presumably due to material on my blog, JUST YESTERDAY PayPalled me $400.00 in compensation -- right after DISINGENIOUSLY DENYING he even KNEW of the poster (Tennessee Williams memoribilia I'd used to secure our verbal "sales" agreement) -- for compensation for that event. you can read about it here if you di NOT get the email I sent you on that: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/07/victory-dance-with-salute-to-texas-kate.html .

I'd actually thought he ought to GIVE me the dang house (listed at $698,000.00 USD) for all the trouble he caused or TRIED to cause me. I mean he was making $766,666.67 PER DAY back then, so not a big deal to HIM. But the GOOD NEWS about learning from Wilmington lawyers that I could NOT sue Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing Inc. for the rest of the $38,000.00 he owed me (after I had cashed the check for only 10% of what he first agreed to pay me that he DID send spring of 2011), because in signing the check, I had accepted it as PAYMENT IN FULL (this MIGHT not have been HONEST advice - but it was FREE advice), was that I realized that since I had RECOMMENDED that "Buster" send it through as a "gift" to avoid transaction fees but for reasons known only to HIM, he sent it as a PAYMENT, he ACTUALLY admitted guilt -- and perhaps by association, guilt for Wells Fargo that they had worked together in Narco-Trafficking -- WHY ELSE would he have sought so hard to lie and cover up his actions???


This will "trickle down" through ALL my alllegations regarding ALL things in my blog -- helping to establish the authenticity of my claims --and for THAT reason, I thanked him and will now do everything I can to help "Buster" should he suffer job loss or prosecution on ANYTHNG (or at least help to minimize any legal penalties).


Well, I know you are busy, so I want to get this off to you right away.


Thanks again for all your good work,

Scott


On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 7:49 AM, Ms. Accountant wrote:

Scott,

I did not get a message from you regarding phone minutes.  Funny, while I am emailing you I am getting my voice mail and listening to you.  That said, I will reimburse you for the keyboard, etc.  Please correct me if I am wrong in the amount of pesos you have spent…912 for keyboard, ect.  300 phone minutes and 893 for car maintenance.

I will get this out to you today!

Thanks,

Your Freindly Accountant


>>> another EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH ROBBIE TRAHAN:

 
Please Robbie Honey:


Don't turn yourself in to Police on MY account!!! Fellatio is LEGAL!!! 


Relax, suck more dick -- but maybe something less thick than mine is more your style. Drunks are SO inclined toward positive gag-reflex results, so stick with the thinner ones for now.

I was just reminiscing last night over not only our several "sword-eating" events when you lived in my apartment (and wishing we'd had someone to capture events so I could post a video of your "awesomeness" on my SilverDaddies profile here: http://www.silverdaddies.com/view_profile.asp?profile=1075454 .

Alternately, to help "get the volcano smoking", you can check around in here to find hot photos (although you have to pay $15.00/3 months to access the BEST photos and VIDEOS): www.silverdaddies.com .

You can DO it Robbie -- I have FULL CONFIDENCE that you can get over your shooting difficulties that your alcoholism has caused, and SHOOT THE MOON ITSELF (you must have so much pent-up pressure).


And good luck!!!


District Attorney/First Presbyterian Deacon Ben David loved your dick -- and so did I. Just remember the heat you got out of our earlier actions with you if you go temporarily into despair -- it really WILL all work out!!!


Scott

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 10:15 PM, Robbie Trahan <trahanrobbie@yahoo.com> wrote:

take me off your mailing list you border jumping psycho. you need serious help. one more from you and i am going to the police. no bullshit scott. LEAVE ME ALONE.





.

No comments: