Tuesday, July 17, 2012

As Promised (my word is my bond).




>>> EMAIL I PROMISED MY SIBLINGS I'D POST IF THEY DID NOT CONTACT ME.


They didn't.


Hi King!!!:


I doubt very much that they will contact me -- this is EXTREMELY difficult for my siblings. All along they have resisted believing me, and sometimes they even blame ME for many of THEIR troubles (because I'm honest and they are AFRAID they will be embarrassed, although they don't actually SEEM to have any troubles from my writing except once -- a VERY BIG once, which I will next describe before sending this to yo and them -- as a reminder.



You see, about two years ago, I blogged/emailed about a very funny thing that happened involving my nephew Connor when he was in second grade -- about 1990, I think. At that time, everyone in the family talked about it FREELY and with great HUMOR - it was QUITE the FAMILY STORY!!! What happened, was that when his teacher left the room for a while, Connor and his buddy got up in front of the class and Connor gave the class a flesh-in-mouth demonstration of how to give your buddy a blow job. The teacher returned MID-FELLATIO, and of course PANICKED, locking Connor in a janitor's closet for a brief time, before calling my brother and sister-in-law in for a"discussion".



At the time, NO ONE made a big deal of it (except as a funny family story) -- that is to say EVERYONE realized it is just part of growing up and sexual exploration that happens at that age -- which is NATURALLY bisexual for guys since guys are basically ALL bisexual to some extent. No one in the family had a problem. Then.



What I was unaware of, since my family is afraid of me or something such so do NOT tell me anything -- they didn't even tell me they were going to be vacationing for a WEEK in Wrightsville Beach a few months ago when IT WAS EXPECTED that i would still be living in a Wilmington hotel compliments of "my backer" only eight miles from them. They knew I thought Wrightsville Beach (just getting automatic license-plate reading computers to immediately alert police to anyone coming over the ONE bridge to the island of ANYONE having a police record -- or arrest warrant outstanding-- so that police could harass them, and THEREFORE, being CONSTANTLY HARASSED by police then, I went to other beaches that had NOT YET RAISED THE NAZI FLAG.



Anyway, they DID NOT tell me that -- even when I spoke to my brother Mike by cell phone and he was a couple of miles from me, HE PRETENDED HE WAS HOME IN PENNSYLVANIA. And actually, to complicate things even more, the fact was that this was over Mother's Day weekend and I had by surprise to them already escaped to Mexico. The bottom line problem came from the fact that they HAD to have planned it with so many coming from jobs in different locations LONG before I left Wilmington and then Mike pretended he was in PA. But my sister Jane -- ALWAYS saying what's on her mind without thinking -- let the cat out of the bag when I called her.



I have NEVER been more hurt in my entire life.



Back to the original story: Two years ago, Connor was sort of "pre-engaged" to some rich girl from Key Biscayne, FL -- the UBER-exclusive island that Dick Nixon's best friend Bebe Rebozo (and LATER -- only in the last half year -- proven by old letters to be Nixon's HOMOSEXUAL LOVER -- although the press coverage of THAT one was thin-ish, it CAN BE FOUND online).



My mother's swastika people had set it up indirectly -- Mom making SURE that all her chirren (except me -- me being a HOMO) are getting cushy bene's of Mom's connections: Jane has been getting loans from friends at 2% interest going back to when interest rates were FAR higher, and now has a WHITE boyfriend from Michigan (previously, she embarrassed them with her penchant for black men), who pays for a couple of TWO WEEK trips to exciting places in the world twice yearly, as well as buying her TOP OF THE LINE TVs -- and even paying cash for most of her new TOP OF THE LINE SUV, so Jane could get a payment around $125.00/month that fit her budget. I don't think they have done anything really for Mike -- preferring to direct the futures of his children. Julie worked for YEARS directing or doing paperwork for companies that do drug trials, and was so lazy and unmotivated to wok through most f that time that none of the rest of us could believe she kept her job. Today, she is HEAD of TEVA (an Israeli pharmaceuticals company that is now testing HIGH-FREE marijuana drugs -- WHY THE HELL BOTHER? LOL!!!) -- well, she is head over ALL North and South America Teva drug trials -- and I BELIEVE she actually now takes her work seriously and I can also tell you that if she does, she really does. Beneath a lot of accumulated non-sense, Julie is actually very cool.



So, it was claimed to me that Connor's girlfriend broke off the pre-engagement (the parents had even met already -- or were just about to), because of MY BLOGGING AN INNOCENT OLD STORY!!! Connor left his CUSHIER job soon thereafter and was sent to the Cold of Minneapolis to work -- DIG THIS -- for a pharmaceuticals software company (which I believe is a good one -- if that kind of software is what is needed to improve anything but rich people's bottom line -- NO DOCTOR uses software here in Mexico short of for complicated problems in health because they are HONEST and don't over-prescribe medications -- JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD EXCEPT THE UNITED STATES -- but info is so controlled by BIG BUSINESS in the US that Americans are COMPLETELY IN THE DARK  about how over-drugged they are).



So anyway, besides that I would like to say that Connor is the ONLY of my parents' descendants who currently have me friended on Facebook. He spent his Junior Year in Firenze, YOUR original hometown before you emigrated to Hawaii. There he studied coking and wine as well as traveling all over Europe when he could. He's a TOTALLY cool guy who really wanted to go into something environmental as his major as biology. But when Grannie is the top Nazi, your future IS NOT YOUR OWN!!!



My brother's other son was my Facebook friend for years until he graduated U. of Delaware and took a job with a BIG BANK and felt he'd better drop my friendship or get into POLITICAL TROUBLE WITH HIS JOB. i do not hold this against Max -- he had no choice about HIS future either.



I will copy this to them all so they get a taste of what-all I'll post on the blog and email everyone -- including many in the companies my siblings and their children work for -- it's EASY to find the right email addresses!!!



Got a disturbing email from Sean Balckwell of www.bipolarorwakingup.com tonight which APPEARS to be directly connected to this thing with family (discretely indirectly, of course) -- an attempt to distract me in this PERFECT TIMING. (Sean has been in direct contact with Christal Presley who is Sean Hannity of FOX NEWS's good friend and had been in MUCH direct contact with my mother -- as well as SCREWING my sister Jane 2.5 years ago by getting  Jane to buy a stone globe for my parents at TWICE THE USUAL RETAIL PRICE. This price discrepancy was VERIFIED for me in the Raleigh, NC market by Jane's next door neighbor, a lawyer, who was SHOCKED that Jane paid so much for it. BEST: Somehow although the cost was to be split by all four of us kid, Jane was manipulated NOT to ask me to participate (Christal KNEW I knew its PROPER price and that I would have a TOTAL HISSY FIT when I found out what Jane had paid). The whole thing was timed PERFECTLY so that it was only a week or so after I confronted Christal for being a NAZI and in Sean Hannity's service (which caused American Express to reduce my credit limit by $24,000.00 leaving me $243.00 available -- in a ROBO-CALL after 10:00 PM on a Sunday night (illegal in Georgia!!!) -- and only TEN  TWENTY minutes after I confronted Christal -- this when I STILL had my job of 18 years and NOT A SINGLE BLACK MARK ON MY CREDIT FOR 20 YEARS -- since 1990.



Christal just wanted me to know that she was CONNECTED to the Republican/Fox News/Ruth Anne Kenan Nazis and was POWERFUL. now, she's doing Mom's work again by trying to get Sean to distract me when I've given my family an ultimatum -- WHICH I WILL FOLLOW THROUGH ON!!!



I apologize if this email is disorganized. It's late and  have no time to proof it. I will copy my entire family -- and I guess Christal and Sean as well -- i want EVERYONE to know what I will post on the blog tomorrow evening if I have not heard from the appropriate people.



All best!!! We Italians -- my first recorded ancestor Pepin was the FIRST King of Italy, Charlemagne's grandfather, and the INVENTOR of the "Chivalry" system, knighthood, etc. -- MUST STICK TOGETHER!!!



Scott

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 1:51 PM, AN ITALIAN wrote:


Wow, Scott, you really put the fire under their feet - they better call you on a double, jejejejeje    ....



My best regards to you,

King Victor Immanuel II
Italy



King Pepin of Italy -- my FIRST recorded direct progenitor.


.

No comments: