Friday, July 20, 2012

Biblical SHOCKER, Revealed!!!

"There is no reference anywhere in the Bible after the birth of Christ to any married heterosexuals ever having sex."



What's up with this???


>>> WELL, YOU CAN READ ABOUT IT HERE:

http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/4143802.html .


* * *

>>> Otherwise, THERE IS NO NEWS TODAY!!! (The WHOLE WORLD has shut down to watch 24/7 news coverage of a horrific slaughter in Colorado.)

But let me tell you what I am REMINDED of by this tragedy:

1. Linda LeBoutillier (nursery CEO), Kevin Holleran (attorney), and I (writer, rabble-rouser), were NOT the only things-of-my-note to come out of Saints Phillip and James 1965 8th grade graduation class (see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/07/waiting.html and also here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/07/not-my-waterloo-but-im-envious.html ).


One of our classmates was a victim of the FIRST EVER (sensational-media-coveragewise) MASS FAMILY-MURDER in United States history.

I only remember now that the family name was SIMILAR to McClellan (but NOT that), and that they owned a small airport nearby. There were FIVE children, our classmate being the oldest but not the perpetrator, and that BOTH parents and THREE children died in the event, including the shooter who was a younger son, who turned the gun on himself in the end.

This happened (I think), during my sophomore year at Denison (1970 - 71).


2. THIS HERE COMMENT was NOT intended to be a point, but the TRUTH IS that I have just WASTED half an hour because in writing (and yes, I DID already write it -- but it was IMMEDIATELY erased), and in the RESEARCHING the exact date via Goggle, my browser CRASHED four times and I had to REBOOT my computer to try to STOP THIS INTERFERENCE.


CARLOS SALIM (called "Slim"),

GET OFF MY ASS!!!

(unless you bring a real penis to it)

3. On July 27, 1996, my then-boyfriend MARC LAFONT, a BIOLA graduate who later proved to be NOT ONLY the SAME person who did EARLY destructive work on my cousin JAN (MEYER) OPPERMAN (now surnamed Larsen) and her JEWISH husband Kim Opperman's marriage -- and PROBABLY also slept with my cousin GEORGE MEYER, who had always been ridiculed as effeminate and "gay" growing up -- George lived in the garage apartment at the back of the Birch Street, Santa Ana, CA property that CONNECTED DIRECTLY to Marc's back yard (1330 South Broadway -- where he still lives), by a gate in the fence -- but ALSO is reported now to be a MAJOR narco-trafficker with his Catholic brother, Robert LaFont, DDS. See more here, although my then-paranoia that the two were NOT brothers has since subsided: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/eats-shoots-and-leaves-or.html .

In the last six months, "Marc LaFont" has tuned up FREQUENTLY as a TOP subject of searches of this blog.

Attempting to get back to the actual story: Mark and I had stood, sat, etc., in one place in front of the main stage at the Atlanta Olympics for at least 1.5 hours watching the entertainment. Eventually, we decided to take off for a gay bar (Burkhart's -- one of my then favorites), where AS SOON AS WE ENTERED IT we saw the horrifying TV coverage of the Olympic shooting on the many monitors in the bar.

It was not until a few days later after the bomb's location was GRAPHICALLY shown in the Press, that I realized the bomb had been placed only 5 - 10 feet from where Mark and I had LEFT only a few minutes before it went off. Having NO MEMORY of anything related to that placement, I felt there was no real reason to alert Police to that fact.

Later, I realized this PROBABLY was my mother's SECOND BOTCHED dramatic attempt on my life (and she had NO loyalty to her agent Marc -- he would have been blown to bits too). The first attempt was in the spring of 1974, when a homing device had been placed in a 42-foot ketch that I was sailing on from Cape May, NJ to Block Island, RI, which I NARROWLY avoided our being SLICED IN HALF by a "Phantom" Freighter (no lights on AT ALL in a HORRIFIC storm five miles off Manasquan, NJ -- the storm having ripped out our mainsail and staysail and we were on motor power only -- with me, then, at the wheel -- NAVIGATING ON INTUITION!!!

More info here, but my ideas then about my former business partners are, I think, colored by my former "paranoia": http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010/03/ye-shall-know-truth.html .


THAT EXACT SAME NIGHT, My sister Jane fell 25 feet in a BIZARRE ZIP-LINE accident also involving her boyfriend then, "Lex", who was LATER COMPENSATED!!! Jane was a junior at UNC Chapel Hill at the time, and was hospitalized for a couple of weeks, the first five days of which she spent in a coma. She had minor brain damage that has left her overly emotional and DISINCLINED to think about things she does not like to think about.


You see, this FIRST attempt of BOTH our lives stemmed from:

A. Mom had FINALLY come to realize that my homosexuality was NOT my arrested development (Mom, a RepublicanLOVED certain pseudo-science sources that ALSO gave her COVER for her DOUBLE-DOSE LITHIUM-CAUSES-CHEMICAL-DIABETES MURDER of her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS -- murdered because he allowed his daughter Jan to marry a Jew -- and one had gone on about how homosexuality was just a passing phase, or "temporarily arrested development".

Finally acknowledging that my homosexuality was NOT curable, Mom had to kill me.

B. Jane had been experimented on by a Dr. Fowler whose office was in an older residential section in Cincinnati, OH when we were both younger than six (where Mom had PREVIOUSLY headed Proctor & Gamble's Skin Research Labs -- with the "devil-worshipping" logo -- until they finally changed it some years ago). I remember Mom and Doctor Fowler allowing me to watch Jane's interior sex organs on the blue oscilloscope monitor of the fluoroscope, which BACK THEN used MASSIVE x-ray radiation to image -- this was BEFORE they realized how destructive x-rays were.

Later, when Mom realized how DAMAGED Jane's reproductive organs probably were, she set out to KILL JANE (aka "the evidence"). This not working as easily as all had been imagined, the later AND SUCCESSFUL PLAN was to psychologically make Jane UNINTERESTED IN BEARING CHILDREN.

This worked.

Today, Jane is single, childless, and healthy, although her cervix has had some "pre-cancerous" activities that caused Jane to have a hysterectomy.


EVERYTHING mentioned in this blog post has been blogged about previously. Google in my blog for more details.

Scott




.

No comments: