Wednesday, July 4, 2012

BLOCKED by Puerto Vallarta City Officials!!!


Forgetting to pretend, Puerto Vallarta's current mayor ("El Presidente") Salvador González Reséndiz, PRI, ACTUALLY GIVES THE NAZI SALUTE!!!

HOW MUCH PROOF MUST I GIVE YOU???

Jeez . . .


>>> THESE PUERTO VALLARTA CITY OFFICIALS HAVE BLOCKED MY EMAILS TO THEM:


Rene Villasenor

Ana Cibrian

Esther Blanco

Ignacio Guzman

Hortensia Rodriguez

Jorge Guevara

Julio Santana

Ester Blanco

Miguel Bender


>>> TO MY KNOWLEDGE, none others have blocked me. ALSO: these might just be "dummy people" on the payroll, but not actually existing (for all I really know).

Also, A CONFESSION: In my most previous email, I mentioned an armed law Enforcement person stationed in the Oxxo in Conchas Chinas. He was actually a private guard on duty while a armored car picked up cash there.

THAT SAID, the route to Mismaloya was ABSOLUTELY LINED with Law Enforcement of SEVERAL agencies (and some discretely nodded to me knowingly as I passed them).

ALSO: I passed SEVERAL troop carriers bringing Federal Troops INTO Puerto Vallarta. COULD MY EARLIER EMAIL HAVE ACTUALLY "PRIMED THE PUMP" FOR CHANGE???


Thanks for reading this!!!

Scott

.

No comments: