Friday, July 13, 2012

Call Me CONFEDERATE!!! (or call me "dead")!!!


Confederate Monument, Salisbury, NC


>>> POSTED ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE:




Scott Kenan shared a link.
3 minutes ago



· ·
* * *
>>> NOTES:
1. Although District Attorney Ben David and AT LEAST two of his chief assistants have been claiming to my attorney, Jennifer Harjo (Chief Public Defender) FOR SEVERAL MONTHS that if I FLED North Carolina they would DROP ALL CHARGES AGAINST ME (every one of them is FALSE and they have NO CHANCE of proving them in front of a jury -- but they were CONTINUING to do EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER to commit me or otherwise delay my trials while AGGRESSIVELY HAVING THEIR DRUG-TRASH MINIONS TRY TO MURDER ME), THREE (3) MONTHS have NOW PASSED since I fled Wilmington for Mexico -- AND THEY STILL REFUSE TO DROP THE CHARGES!!!
THIS IS WHY I AM HELL-BENT ON SUING THE CRAP OUT OF WILMINGTON POLICE AND NORTH CAROLINA COURTS FOR GROSS VIOLATIONS OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS!!!
Those (like me) who tend toward IMPATIENCE need to understand I have PLENTY of time to file my cases -- and to MAXIMIZE the settlement, I am proceeding with great care (and additional evidence is PILING UP)!!!
2. On FACEBOOK, only two of three keys I hit on my computer register as having been hit. On BLOGGER, I have NO PROBLEM with my keystrokes registering -- but dealing with FORMATTING INTERFERENCE continues to be HELL!!!



What's up with that???




Unidentified CLOSET FAGGOT who was threatened with EXPOSURE as a cock-sucker by the CIA if he did NOT let them take over his business.

.

No comments: