Tuesday, July 17, 2012

CAUGHT IN A BOX (without a penis)!!!


Canadian Sean McAllister (professional name: Sean Blackwell), on right with me and his wife, Ligia Splendora, in better days . . . (in Brazil!!!).



>>> EMAIL I PROMISED TO POST IF NO ONE ASKED ME NOT TO:


 
First, let me say I'm copying Josue, since he's moving here (I need to call him and see how his preparations are coming), and I think this -- the blog post I link to at the very bottom of THIS email -- will clue him to my ability to mentor writers.


Will be interesting to see what has come in in the mail!!!

Will be interesting to see how my family reacts to my most recent blogpost/emailing of it.



And I just got an email from Sean Blackwell -- his LEGAL last name is McAllister, which he once asked me NOT to use as it EMBARRASSES HIS MOTHER!!! (DID SHE ACCIDENTLY CUT OFF HIS PENIS???), of www.bipolarorwakingup.com (a domain I BOUGHT and GAVE him eventually -- three years ago -- because he did NOT think it would have value even though his WHOLE THING is called "Bipolar or waking up?"



Sean has shown that he's TOTALLY obtuse (he answered NONE of my many questions and reacted to NONE of my suggestions or claims), and may well be addicted to drugs (probably crack), as he acted when I visited him and his wife Sept. 2009 -- but although I thought then they acted oddly, I was not yet familiar with any crack addicts so didn't see how perfectly they fit the pattern. Also, at that time, several of Sean's friends conacted me and said you could see in his eyes h's drug-addicted. I wasn't so sure of it (still being then naive), and dismissed their claims at the time.


And then there's the FACT that in his tight little bikini swim togs (which EVERYONE in Brazil wears -- or at least wore then) it was more than obvious he has an infantile penis -- if ANY PENIS AT ALL!!! His crotch looked like one that not only had no BUSH fluffing it out, but NO LABIA EITHER -- he was THAT FLAT!!! So no wonder he has difficulties addressing male sexual identity in his bipolar/spiritual work. And I think that is SUCH an important component of ANY man or woman's mental/spiritual health.



My biggest URGE TO DO SOMETHING MORE is Sean's wife Ligia's incrdible hug she gave me when I was leaving them -- the BEST BY FAR that i've ever had, and I got the distinct feeling she thought i was the person who could somehow unlock the thing that traps some important part of Sean. She DOES refer to him publicly as her "gay husband", but that is just to say he has a modern acceptance of people and sexualities -- but SOMETHING is amiss. I really doubt that Sean is more gay than straight in the continuum between them that most men fall on.



Right now I have no idea what to do. I think I'll buy the electronic version of his book (shorter than mine) and read it first. What was UBER ODD (and EXTRAORDINARILY complimentary), was that when I read the FREE SAMPLE of his book from Amazon -- IT WAS AS IF I WROTE IT: TOTALLY different fom his orginal, and in an email he kindly credited he advise I'd given him on writing with making it ENORMOUSLY better -- going through point-by-point everything I'd said (which he remembered PERFECTLY, as if he had a photographic memory -- FAR better than I would ever have remembered.



Anyway, let me get this out and buy Sean's book. The more I think of it, the more disturbing Sean's email to me today is in that it does NOT answer an real questions AT ALL, and given how much time and thought I've put into not only my email to him -- but MANY plugs of his work on my blog and the CREDIT he gives me for improving his writing (really, although I told him his book maybe looked like a 5th or 6th draft, it was an exciting story told in a TOTAL tangle of disorganization. I was actually all but in despair and thought he would need a ghost wirter to make ANYTHING of it (and kind of hoped he'd ask me to do it). I NEVER expected he, or anyone else, could have improved it so much -- especially on his own.



Here is the blog post that at the bottom includes his description of my advice. I think it might help Josue too to see what he might expect of my helping him with HIS writing.




Scott




.

No comments: