Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Confronting a "SLAVE OF THE DEVIL" (which NO ONE is in REALITY)!!!


Interesting image that came up first when I googled "'Buster Hymen' Chicago Puerto Vallarta".


>>> EMAIL JUST SENT TO "BUSTER HYMEN" OF WELLS FARGO BANK IN CHICAGO:


Hey Buster,

It's time to reset this whole discussion, and I can only HOPE the hackers allow me to complete this email WITHOUT causing me undue numbers of closing and re-openings of my browser, re-booting this Windows 8 computer (modern Windows is MORE stable than my 2009 MacBook Pro was BY FAR -- and if the Apple techs who had to repeatedly uncorrupt my MacBook are correct, also FAR LESS sussectible to problems from hackers, malware, etc. -- it's just that they are careful to keep Apple product users from KNOWING they are being spied on to drive Apple sales, enslave more Asians making them, and prop up the Apple Corp. NO SALES or COMPETITION model of business to MAXIMIZE the already HUGE profit margins of the very company THE MAINSTREAM PRESS has many times reportedthis about: "When the CIA, DARPA or other government agency can't find someone -- they ask Steve Jobs." (less than a year ago, more than several months ago)

SO FAR, so good (no re-boots, yet).

Since you emphasize your time crunch, I will attempt to be concise -- but there are MANY points to cover, so you might as well grab some lube and poppers, lie back, and relax. This is for your own good, you DID pay me $388.12 that cleared my bank today, so YOU are now MY client -- but I make all the strategy decisions. You are free to base your words and actions on your own best judgement going forward.

To begin with, the determining observations:

In offering $200.00 as a "gift" -- yet attaching conditions -- you actually offered a PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. I REJECT every aspect of that, ESPECIALLY THE MONEY. I bent over backwards to make clear I was soliciting a gift for a struggling writer in need -- and it needed to be freely given. YOU, probably unconsciously, responded like the DAMN  YANKEE (sometimes called "Republican"), that you are by choice, breeding, or simple hypnosis of prevailing local consciousness -- it really doesn't matter.

But I DO NOT BLAME YOU AT ALL (or hold it against you). Looking back over ALL our communications in person, by phone, email, or one-way blog post, it is CLEAR AS A BELL that you fell into a trap years ago (probably having fun as a trader -- bending a rule or law here and there, enjoying a recreational drug, a hot body you did not know was offered by your employer, etc.

I mean you DID MAKE CLEAR to me on MORE than one occassion that you had NO LOVE of Wells Fargo Advisors -- OR BANK, ESPECIALLY, and that it was fine with you if I taught them a lesson. I'm not yet inished -- and I'm NOT asking for your help -- NOR HAVE YOU TRIED TO HELP ME.

I DO want the record to be clear on that. BUT, this lawyer whom you claim to consult, you only consult after hours and probably on weekends (the decision time on your payment to me). If this person(s) is an actual lawyer, I wouldn't know, but I feel certain he/she/they is/are connected to Wells Fargo and therefore NECESSARILY to International Drug Mafia. You clearly have come to hate your job (you wrote of needing a "job-ectomy" -- ALL -ectomies are a FULL REMOVAL of the infected tissues -- there are different terms for shaving off only part.

Additionally, we spoke a number of times of your income back in the spring of 2010, which at the time you claimed was $23,000.000.00 per month. That works out to $276,000,000.00 per year -- seemingly impossible. I believe (since you WERE taking recreationall drugs then), that you'd slipped and probably meant that was how much narco-trafficking you were if not responsible for, at least involved in.

I've brought that number up TWICE in the last week and you have NOT disputed it. I have written records to show this.

And HOW did that house become such an Albatross around your neck??? This mysterious female partner you have could have EASILY been bought out (so you could make YOUR OWN DECISIONS), by ANYONE making a SMALL FRACTION of this income, which REALLY isn't all YOURS. SOMETHING other than money prevents you from getting out to that toxic relationship. You KNOW what it is, and I've deduced my own theory by careful examination of the known facts and rigorous application of reason.

I'm a CONFEDERATE, remember???

I believe you know just as well as I know that there is NO GOOD REASON for Google to keep turning up all those links when only one URL contained your last name. Your bank is fucking you -- THAT's why your "lawyer" knew "he" couldn't give me a reason as I asked -- so told you to throw it back in my face MOST RUDELY (which I did NOT take personally).

I want you to take a look at some screne captures I took right before beginning to write this -- they are telling and might help to open your eyes to what a dire situation you (Wells Fargo, actually -- I plan to protect you!!!), are in.




and then this:



As you can see, MOST of the posts concerning you ARE IN THE TOP TEN BLOG POSTS HIT TODAY -- most of them VERY OLD -- BUT NOTHING in the top ten search keywords and that bottom one looking for my relaive's properties on Figure Eight Island (NC) was only hit by TWO, so no other key words not showing wre hit by more than two.

I FIND THIS SHOCKING!!! MAYBE SOMEONE AT YOUR BANK IT IS HACKING OUR COMMUNICATIONS AND DRIVING RESEARCH ON YOU UP, AS WELL AS CORRPTING GOOGLE AND CAUSING THESE OTHER IRREGULARITIES THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF.

It's definitely OVER anything I am able to control!!!

On the outside chance that your lawyer really DOES know what he or she is advising you about, I think you are going to have to go with their original suggestion of their contacting and possily suing Google. The corruption is clearly either there or what I call the "Republican Party/FOX NEWS/ (Wells Fargo???)/Carlos "Slim"/Nazi HACKERS -- and I have NO ADVICE how to battle THEM -- except to SCREAM as truthfully, loudly, and widely as possible.

It worked for me.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance -- and I assure you I will be working on your behalf in the background, regardless. Also, I am going to post this email on my blog -- but change your name as previously agreed.

I WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU TO GO HOMELESS (as I have previously been) -- and I will NEVER insist you have sex with me, either -- no matter how LOW your journey now goes. While I am NOT in charge of any of this side of things, it seems you are likely headed toward a conviction with prison sentence -- although I would do everything in my power (considerable in some circles) to get you off in exchange for your cooperation with PATRIOTIC authorities.

Telling the TRUTH is key to SALVATION. Really.

All best (and my door is always open to you),

Scott


On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 6:41 PM, BUSTER HYMEN wrote:

Scott,

I only have a moment so I read your email again and I did a search on Google ("Buster Hymen" Wells Fargo). I don't see that anything has changed in The URL's.  The same four things are still coming up.  Maybe it will take a several days for them to go away.  In any case, I would be inclined to donate a FINAL $200 to you to use as you see fit-- to help Martin or publish your book or whatever you see fit.  However, I would like to see these four items completely gone before I do so for a minimum of two weeks and never to reappear.  I know you have been trying to help but so far the results have been nil. 

As I mentioned I have a terrible schedule for the rest of this month and into the next so I will leave this in your capable hands to solve.  Let me know when you are successful and I will honor my word as you have honored yours.  I think this should be fairly easy for you to figure out. 

Thanks,

Buster



On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Scott Kenan wrote:

Buster,

This is the BEST NEWS POSSIBLE!!!

While I actually want to have sex with EVERY THREE-LEGGED PERSON ON THE PLANET, there are a FEW exceptions -- Dick Cheney and Newt Gingrich come to mind first, and TRUTHFULLY, I could definitely do smokey Tanning-Bed-Boehner -- and even lust for Rick Santorem -- despite his pasty, hairlessness of the chest which is ameliorated by his strength of nose and cock-pleading Pinocchio-ism of the mouth -- I feel fulfilled if I can just make a fella laugh.

SO FEW bother noticing (or remembering) that the purpose of my blog, CLEARLY STATED IN THE UPPER RIGHT, is HUMOR!!! I have NO IDEA why so many treat it like it's such a DEADLY SERIOUS THING. Perhaps it is because I am always honest to the best of my ability -- and really DO have some serious intelligence, press, and entertainment connections.

Also, I will put EVERY EFFORT into winning the HIGHEST FINANCIAL AWARD as I go forward suing the TRAITORS in Wilmington, NC and NC Courts. I consider THIS to be my most important goal in life now.

You see, I've ALREADY written the book on Tennessee Williams (although it will be revised, improved, and more successfully published soon -- and there are movie rights to possibly sell as well, it stands perfectly fine as it is already), so now I concentrate on what I consider FAMILY-HERITAGE DEMANDED BUSINESS: LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL (especially those who appear to be adversaries).

For the record, ALL THIS TIME I have been emailing you at BOTH your work email and the one that used to appear on your property's Contact page (interesting that this morning I see that someone else is taking that over). I only mean to point out that if you have NOT been receiving at least TWO copies (and recently three), then either the hackers or your employer are hijacking some emails!!!

Only in the last week or two have I begun also using your cocky "rooster" address -- an address that I KNOW is WELL EARNED (I mean REALLY, you seemed to ARCH your groin up as we sunned by your pool and your massiveness seemed barely contained in those skimpy Speed-Os -- or was it my IMAGINATION???)!!!

Well, I DON'T need to get all worked up here so early in the morning (an anonymous employee from the local Mailboxes, Etc. who comes by furtively from time to time, helped relieve me of stress yesterday, but I have no expected such event today).

And NOW, within a couple of days -- probably as soon as tomorrow -- my MexBud Martin (mar-TEEN) is moving in indefinitely -- he, the brother of "Baby Azteca" who was enlisted by the CIA to murder me nearly two years ago, but possessing the EXACT OPPOSITE personality and mettle -- and a GREAT WRITER in training to boot!!!

He's straight as a spaghetti arrow, so no telling what might happen if he begins to cook. Here is the problem -- and I really do NOT mean this as a "pressure job" which no one knows how I can do that better than you: His laptop, he told me yesterday, has FAILED HIM in the graphics-display department (video screen), so he is now forced to run a wire to an available TV to see the display!!!

While that shows an admirable practicality (but limits its portability) -- here, he can use the 19" HDTV that came with the apartment that I had PLANNED to use to expand my OWN display geography (I write with a lot of fires in the iron -- or vice-versa). But is VERY IMPORTANT TO ME that you understand I would NOT accept anything other than a true "free-will donation" (this time), and care not if fees come out. (The previous sentence has been CERTIFIED to be "sarcasm free" -- a rarity for me.)

You see, I have ALREADY hinted broadly for help from my "backer" in NYC, but he has NOT taken the bait -- in fact, he CAUGHT me yesterday pretending he had not paid for a promised-something he had paid for a couple of weeks ago. Naturally, I immediately admitted guilt to the attempted crime, but NOT the motivation.

I'm so ashamed of myself.

Anyway, with Windows 8 now scheduled to come out in October, current laptops will be on sale and it is a GREAT time to buy a strong one for less!!! While it's true that I could probably convince my accountant to release my own funds to do this, I only have about $4,000.00 USD to my name and need all of THAT to be sure there is enough to motivate criminals to try to boyfriend me to steal it -- I doubt less would be sufficient.

HELL -- do you remember "Alfredo" (so named for his famously delicious "creamy white sauce"), actually Cornelio Prada Diaz, who charmed me with his slight-of-hand tricks (coins, cards, etc.), by the pool at Hotel Mercurio and after sampling his truly delicious pasta dish, I came to believe he was MY HUSBAND??? Of course it eventually became known that there were so many warrants out for his arrest on Drug Mafia crimes in Jalisco that he DUMPED me in a RAIN-STORM-ceilinged apartment on Calle Vienna that had a THREE-FOOT gap between the top of the walls and the open-to-the-public staircase and landing -- and a next door neighbor UBER-HOTSTER who regularly seemed to WALK RIGHT UP THE FACE OF THE NEXT-DOOR building to his apartment adjacent to mine, rather than using ITS staircase.

Not only that, but I was POISONED THREE TIMES (less severely than Wal-Mart-associated Amy Fortenberry did me earlier in Georgia) in that apartment by people who left rearranged-Scott-possessions hints of their having entered in my absence, AND when the landlady came round for the SECOND month's rent, it was only HALF what Alfredo had extracted from me for the first (damage deposit was a separate event).

And Alfredo, of course, had disappeared in his Scott-bought mini-van permanently -- he having TRICKED (not stolen), EVERY PENNY out of me from the fire-sale of my nearly paid off house in Stone Mountain, art collection,and ALL goods that I could not cram into my 2008 Pontiac Vibe (with two cats, ALSO eventually lost in that first move to Mexico).

Nothing like some SERIOUS NAIVETE to guarantee a fun-filled adventure is definitely ahead -- PRAISE JESUS!!!

Anyway, whether you can contribute anything toward the purchase of a truly PORTABLE computer for Martin or not, I WILL solve your "google problem", although right now I DO think your attorney's explanation of any ongoing difficutlties at this point is guaranteed to be at least amusing.

After THAT entertainment (real, unreal, and surreal explanations are all welcome), I will treat all those posts identically to the way I've handled the one I've already changed (assuming the problem persists). Really. And you do NOT have to contribute to Martin's computer fund to be treated ANY DIFFERENTLY -- except should you send a few hundred dollars sooner, I will IMMEDIATELY do this for you.

NET DIFFERENCE: It gets done what, twenty-four hours sooner (depends on the urgency of you and your attorney)??? Maybe it would save you some attorney's fees -- something to possibly consider . . .

Anyway, given how much fun I've had squeezing off pressure whilest thinking of your arched back and your THOROUGHLY PRICKLY personality, I don't see how I could POSSIBLY NOT cooperate with you, regardless anythig else!!!

I will NOT blog this email -- although I've had an AWEFUL LOT OF FUN writing it -- especially since it is to you.

Hope to hear from you soon or at least soonish.

Yours in Quezalcoatl,

Scott



My Bud, "Quetzie"

.

No comments: