Monday, July 23, 2012

Cool Stone Mountain Cop/HOT Mexican Pit!!!


It's time to show some more APPRECIATION, and THIS comic is my FAVE that was taped in front of my Stone Mountain, GA working/writing desk FOR YEARS!!!


>>> CELEBRATING POLICE OFFICER NUNN of Stone Mountain City Police.


First of all, I need to make something clear -- and NOT just that I can find NO mention of his name or any photos of his HOT BOD when I google for him (that in itself a HUGE caution flag since nearly ALL REAL police officers get mentioned in the press for their appearances in court or their service work in their communities).

That said, he comes RIGHT UP due to my recent mentions of him in my blog (older contemporaneous blog-mentions are in "archive locations" and can now be found only by perusing the index of this blog from spring 2010).

>>> Here is what I posted in the last year:

http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/clarification-on-how-cali-cartel.html

http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/confronting-city-of-stone-mountain-ga.html

BTW: Here's ANOTHER fave comic I had posted for YEARS that PERFECTLY characterizes Americans in general today -- and ESPECIALLY our ELECTED POLITICIANS!!!: (I could NOT find it, but paste in THIS one before telling you what I DID find):

I found, bought, downloaded, and read (quite quickly) this: http://www.amazon.com/Waiting-For-Tennessee-premiere-ebook/dp/B004KAATZW , which I discovered is OFTEN bought WITH my own Williams memoir which can be bought here:

http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 .


ANYWAY, disappointed to find that this electronic "book" (article is more like it), was NOT about the Atlanta production of of TIGER TAIL, which Gary Tucker had claimed to me he DIRECTED. In searching JUST NOW, I discovered it was directed by HARRY RASKY, someone I DID meet while working for Tennessee Williams. So here is my question:

>>> Although I knew (after asking Little Richard personally at a book signing a few years after Tennessee Williams' death) that Gary Tucker had NOT orchestrated Little Richard's SECOND comeback -- as Gary had claimed -- in fact, L.R. searched his mind before telling me he had never heard of him. Gary had ALSO claimed to have orchestrated music producer Phil Spector's comeback (of SOME denomination), and was FOREVER pulling out a battery analog clock, the face being a Ronette's 45-RPM record (on a base with "To Gary Tucker in appreciation" (or similar) engraved on a brass plate -- to PROVE his claim. Of course in THOSE days, that kind of clockwork was new and everything IMAGINABLE was being turned into clocks. Gary had probably had the thing made, although I've never run into Mr. Spector to ask about it.

Finally, the question: In 1990, when I had dinner at Edith Love's house in Atlanta -- Edith was a close friend in college, Denison University (class of 1972), and during most of the 1980s and early 1990s served as Managing Director of the Alliance Theatre in Atlanta (also at that dinner were M. Michael Fauss DU '72 and Nancy "Nan" Macy DU '73 like me -- the three of them then working as employees of the Alliance or under contract), I brought up that I had known Gary Tucker -- the director of TIGER TAIL at the Alliance Theatre -- and NONE OF THEM EVER CORRECTED ME. Why???

>>> ANSWER: Well, a few minutes ago I tracked Edith Love down on the Internet and she wasn't sure. I'm guessing that Gary had caused so much trouble (which she DEFINITELY had said back in 1990), that my claim of his position was lost in the memory of the mayhem.

In any case, I will discuss my 45-minute phone conversation with Edith in my NEXT blog post (I think).


>>> NOW BACK TO OFFICER NUNN:

1. Although Officer Nunn was/is not especially handsome (to my taste), he's got a TOTALLY BITCHIN' BOD!!! He walks around in a cloud of DENSE male pheromones -- or at least did whenever I had to deal with him. I LOVED noticing his sweat-dampened uniform at the arm-pits and always inhaled DEEPLY in his presence.


2. I felt STRONGLY that he was available for sex (at least passively), if I only had the nerve to approach him correctly -- which I never did.

3. Out of STRONG anger that he had IGNORED the law when helping the Colombian Drug Kingpin who lived on W. Mountain Street in Stone Mountain TAKE my fountain (the guy's picture is the blue one here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/clarification-on-how-cali-cartel.html , and his name and much more info on all this is in this blog in postings from spring 2010), I back then posted that I KNEW Officer Nunn had had sex with men.

After Officer Nunn -- in the nicest way possible -- complained to me that his wife was upset by that and he was getting a lot of "ribbing" around town, I apologized and corrected it. Then just recently, I at least implied the same untrue thing. I want to now state UNEQUIVOCALLY that even though I feel sure Officer Nunn is STRONGLY bisexual in desire, I have no first hand knowledge of his having sex with men.

That said, I'd do him IMMEDIATELY if offered the opportunity.

But here is what is most important to me: During the course of all this, Officer Nunn DID ADMIT that Stone Mountain City Government was ENTIRELY under the control of the Cali Cocaine Cartel of Colombia, and that he had had NO CHOICE in what he was forced to do.

(Hackers just erased four paragraphs. I TOLD you they wouldn't quit yet!!!)

He told me that THE ONLY FREEDOM ACTUALLY LEFT IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WAS FREEDOM OF THE PRESS (if you could publish YOURSELF), and he encouraged me to blog, Blog, BLOG!!!


I took his advice and blogged my way all the way from there to where I am today -- FAR BETTER!!!


THANK YOU OFFICER NUNN!!!

I owe you a LOT.




>>> ALMOST FORGOT -- THE MEXICAN PIT!!! (I'm in such a good mood I'm going to post one of those followed by the HOTTEST pit I ever met: that belonging to Evan Fish!!!)





Is this NOT begining to remind you of those new MENS WEARHOUSE ads running on CNN lately??? The one's where the shirtless guys are all showing off their HOT PITS???

That man who owns that company is SMART (Jewish, I bet), and KNOWS that nothing gets MOST guys more excited than a HOT MAN'S SWEATY PITS!!!



GOD BLESS HIM!!!



Scott

.

No comments: