Tuesday, July 31, 2012

FINALLY, Some Consolation!!!


It is impossible for the Human Mind to adequately describe or express THE UNIVERSE.



>>> ACTUAL EMAIL RECEIVED THIS MORNING:


The Universe theuniverse@tut.com via tut.ccsend.com

2:19 AM (7 hours ago)
to me


    You can usually know you're nearing the end of your incarnation cycles, Scott, when you feel you could happily go another 10,000 rounds.

     Stranger than fiction,


    The Universe

* * *

>>> SOME MATTERS RELATING TO RECENT NEWS:


1. In the matter of Martin Guzman: Overnight, he sent me a text message: "God bless you, and may he help u with ur sickness." I sent this reply: "Same to you (doubled)."

2. In the matter of Suriana Guzman, she sent me a message overnight too: "It is me." I guess she means that the photos I posted of Martin's (probable) girlfriend are ACTUALLY of HER!!!

This means that either Martin was screwing his sister (since BOTH of them told me they are brother and sister), or she is actually his wife, and the three-year-old daughter in North Richmond, CA with the mother is ACTUALLY Martin's daughter. (Confusing, no???)

I found another of Martin's sister's Facebook Page via Martin SENIOR's Page: Laura Guzman of Los Angeles -- BUT IN THE LAST 15 MINUTES, SHE HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM HIS PAGE!!! !!! !!! (Suriana was there a week ago when I looked, but not there yesterday or today.) Here is Laura Guzman's photo, which I had the foresight to capture while I could half an hour ago:



Laura Guzman of Los Angeles


 
And while Suriana has unfriended and blocked me, neither Martin (junior) or Martin SENIOR has -- and NOW it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to find Laura Guzman on Facebook -- despite my NEVER having tried to Friend or contact her.



WHAT'S UP WITH THAT???


3. Things are still "on track" for WILMINGTON STAR NEWS reporter KEVIN MAURER to interview me Wednesday or Thursday evening -- under the auspices of the newspaper (apparently).

* * *



>>> THIS, FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE:



· ·






www.wwaytv3.com
District Court Judge Sandra Ray Criner says she will allow reporters... into her courtroom during a protective order hearing Friday involving New Hanover County Commissioner Brian Berger. Cameras will not be allowed in.

Full story...See More

about an hour ago · ·




Saint Francis-the-Sissy, consoled. (Not me!!!)



Scott

.
.

No comments: