Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Getting DOWN and DIRTY!!!




>>> FIRST SOME STRAY COMMENTS:

1. Although in a private email to a friend earlier today, copied and blind-copied to some trusted allies, I said I would reveal ALL concerning my contact with and PRECISE DETAILS of my conversations with HIGH MEXICAN OFFICIALS, I have decided to delay that for the moment, pending their ACTIONS regarding "Sonny" (Jimmy Humberto MontaƱo Prieto), who is ACTUALLY a high operative in the Colombian Cali Cartel, living and doing business in Puerto Vallarta ILLEGALLY.

See for details: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/responding-to-false-evidence-appearing.html .

I know that my main contact, who was ONCE the HEAD LAWYER of the PRI Party in the early 1980s, but lost his job after a memo he wrote about how the Presidente (PRI, then), and Mexican Security ABSOLUTELY KNEW that all the narco-trafficking between Mexico and the US was RUN by the CIA and Bush Family, was somehow leaked to the press (or VERY similar story), was forced to resign over the "embarrassment" of it.

That's all I will say that might identify HIM for the moment, but what has raised SERIOUS suspicions in my mind is that my distant cousin Salvador Fuentes, who now owns Deli Baguette (closed for the season) in Conchas Chinas (which he ACTUALLY BOUGHT from my main contact, a few years ago), has been giving me a TOTAL cold shoulder since I returned to Puerto Vallarta, and IN FACT recognized me first when I met him in front of MY CONTACT's place of business a couple of weeks ago, but tried to pretend he didn't know me -- until I recognized him and spoke up.

Now, it's true this might be explained by "homophobia", but Sal knows I have NO INTEREST in his body and STILL has treated me coldly the several times I visited with him and his wife two summers ago when they WERE open for the season.

And he REFUSED to give me news of his mother, who was the ACTUAL person who hunted me down and connected me with the producer from 60 MINUTES nearly two years ago. I fear Sal works for THE BAD GUYS, actually, and BY ASSOCIATION, maybe so does my Government contact!!!

2. Now that the Mexican elections are over, I can be more forthright about a few things. It would have been ENTIRELY inappropriate for me to have dwelt on them before the election, as i REALLY don't know enough about Mexican Politics to try to influence the vote.

For one things, current PRI Presidente (mayor) of Puerto Vallarta, "Chava" Gonzalez, is not only a total PUPPET of his NARCO-TRAFFICKING family, but disrespected me SEVERELY four times two years ago when I was FIRST trying to mount a 100th Birthday celebration of Tennessee Williams, etc. -- including having his secretary once scheduling the two of us for a meeting on a LEGAL HOLIDAY in Mexico (that I was unaware of), and even having FOUR people sit in the chairs outside GONZO's office, claiming they were waiting for a meeting with Chava too!!! They all laughed their heads off at me when I finally caught onto "the big joke".

This blog post fills in some details (and you can see why Chava is afraid of me): http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010/11/el-presidente-mayor-of-puerto-vallarta.html .

Here is an old post showing my SERIOUSNESS in my festival endeavor: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010_11_01_archive.html .

Now, I have to ALSO say that Gloria Palacios Ponce, also PRI and in city government was HIGHLY encouraging to me as well as genuinely friendly -- UNTIL I BEGAN BLOGGING ABOUT THE PRI PARTY's connection to narco-trafficking then going on in Puerto Vallarta.

She IMMEDIATELY scolded me by email --and then BLOCKED ME!!!

3. Bottom Line: "Sonny" must (within 48 hours), be either PROPERLY AND LEGALLY CREDENTIALED TO BE IN MEXICO AND IN BUSINESS ON THE MALECON, or run out of town, OR ARRESTED!!! He ALWAYS claimed to me that he is ACTUALLY "Archi" Adrian Mendez's (failed mayoral candidate in PV for PRI PARTY) boss, AS WELL AS THE BOSS OF Enrique Pena Nieto, the PRI candidate who JUST WON the Presidency of Mexico!!!

This is information that was clearly NEW to my Mexican Government contacts who CONFIRMED that they knew Benjamin Shields was indeed a CIA/Republican Party narco-trafficker and that the feed-the-homeless charity that Ben and his wife run/ran above the Tunnel Highway was a TOTAL SHAM -- and that the Police Shack adjacent to Ben's property, where I briefly lived when Ben tried to steel my car and FORCE me into dealing drugs -- AND HAD SEVERAL TWENTY-AND-MORE-MINUTES CONVERSATIONS WITH MY MOTHER RUTH ANNE (MEYER) KENAN of Raleigh, NC, seeming to get A LOT of instructions -- was an outpost of TOTALLY DRUG-CORRUPTED POLICE!!!

And may I remind readers that Benjamin Shields OWNED all those "ObamaHaters2008" and related websites that had made the MAINSTREAM NEWS in the US back during and after the 2008 election. I remember WELL how on CNN they scratched their heads wondering who owned all those racist, violence-inciting sites!!! This I can DEFINITELY prove in a Court of Law!!!

So WHAT is Mexico doing about it???

I suggest that Chava is now a lame duck, and the Mexicans I've spoken with since the election said they voted for the WINNER because (at least in Puerto Vallarta), the PRI has ALREADY PROVEN it is TOTALLY BEHOLDEN to the Drug Mafia -- which the Mexican Government has known since the early 1980s is run by the CIA and Bush Family of Texas (and Connecticut).

>>> TO PRIME THE ACTION PUMP: I have just sent the Mayor of Puerto Vallarta the following message via FACEBOOK, here seen in a screen-capture (clidk it to see whole thing):



THIS PERIOD between the election and installation of the winning candidates is the PERFECT time to ACT against all the known CIA/Republican Party/Cali Cartel (and other) criminals. GET THEM OUT OF MEXICO at least, or they will TAKE OVER MEXICO as a slave nation for the Republican Party in the US which is lying so cleverly they REALLY MIGHT WIN THE ELECTION in November.

Just look at US political polls!!!

'Nuff said for now, but if "Sonny" is NOT out of PV within 48 hours, I WILL reveal things that might not be in the best interest of continuing "Law and Order" -- without VIOLENCE.

And remember: I served my duty in life by serving Tennessee Williams. I got extra credit for blogging truthfully and out-witting my adversaries. I'm living on BONUS TIME now and am NOT IN THE LEAST concerned about if I live or die -- although I expect to live.

And THAT is why my adversaries find me SO SCARY. LOL!!!

Scott



.

No comments: