Monday, July 16, 2012

Getting Down to the PRACTICAL BUSINESS OF LIFE!!!



>>> IT IS NICE TO WAKE UP and see that my blog post about Margaret Thatcher (REVISITED!!!), which I posted on my 61st birthday, June 16, has gotten FIVE TIMES the number of hits  as the next most popular blog post of the last week.

It was inspired by my watching the Blu-ray of IRON LADY (a gift from the "older gentleman" I "took out" yesterday -- and quite frankly woke up this morning feeling a bit BAD for having been so rough, but as they say, "If you can't handle the HEAT, quit coming back to the kitchen!!!), and I had wanted to see the film because I so admire Meryl Streep's gifts.

Any casual reader of this blog knows that of all the people I got to know well (which does NOT really include President and Mrs. Ronald Reagan -- although Ronnie made a STRONG impression on me when I met them at a White House reception back in 1981 -- here's the SECOND most popular of my blog posts of ALL TIME, which means going back to 2008, subject Nancy Reagan: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010/02/nancy-reagan-queen-of-holly-wood-blow.html ), the person I got to know BEST (if in brief, intense moments) who is still alive and known, is Meryl Streep (but we've had no contact since).


>>> CONFESSION TIME: This is not STRICTLY true, because the Artist Mark Beard REALLY holds that position -- and I've been back in contact with him only 2.5 years ago. See: Item #3 here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/07/all-praise-quetzalcoatl-or-jesus-if-you.html .

You can learn MORE about Mark Beard and his SIX ARTIST PERSONALITIES here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Beard_(artist) , and much more here: http://www.johncoulthart.com/feuilleton/2008/05/26/mark-beards-artistic-circle/ .

And I just found his not-too-active Facebook Page and LIKED him here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-Beard/142811672414723 . What I find MOST mysterious, is that when a spoke with Carrie Haddad recently, she mentioned an upcoming OPENING of a show of Mark's work in her gallery -- that I can find no notice of on her website. Maybe YOU can: http://carriehaddadgallery.com/ .


Now the question that begs asking is this:



CONSIDERING MARK BEARD'S CONSIDERABLE ACHIEVEMENTS, WHY IS THERE SUCH A SEEMING "WET BLANKET" OVER HIS WORK, LIFE, AND ACHIEVEMENTS???


Is it because as the great-grandson of one of the three people Joseph Smith dictated THE BOOK OF MORMON to (and whose family owns the LARGEST Mormon Bank), he knows TOO MUCH about the TRUE AGGENDA of Mitt Romney -- or is it because he is a good friend of Don Weise (previously of Alyson Books) who TOTALLY SCREWED ME and my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE REPUBLICAN PARTY and THE EPISCOPAL CHURCH, BOTH of whom were COMPLICIT in the MURDER OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS and THEFT OF HIS ESTATE from Harvard University???

I DO hope Carrie Haddad will help me get back in touch with Mark. I feel there is NO MALICE from Mark -- at least intentionally -- and that Mark and I will be able to straighten all of this out.

Soon.

>>> SOME NOTES:

1. I'm GLAD I am NOT Superman, so do NOT have to eat all those bugs (the image at top).

2. FACEBOOK is now like a GHOST TOWN, with the few remaining people there recycling Liberal ideas and images. Reminds me of a CIRCLE JERK!!! (a pleasurable one)

3. Today, I am REDEDICATED to:

A. Sorting all my papers so the next two goals are easier.
B. Finding a good law firm to sue the City of Wilmington (or at least its Police Force), and North Carolina Courts for HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS for GROSS VIOLATIONS OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS.
C. Getting a Mexican PERMANENT VISA.

Thank you for reading this.

Scott


No comments: