Sunday, July 8, 2012

Great BALLS AFIRE!!! -- Mexico's new Presidente Elect is GAY AS A SCOT-GOOSE!!! (Me, Scott)


I had only meant to search for an image of Presidente' Elect Enrique Peña Nieto, when Google all but HIJACKED my search term and led me to the MOST POPULAR search about the man: "Enrique Peña Nieto gay".

WAS I EVER SHOCKED to discover that the Internet in Mexico is OVERLOADED with first-person descriptions of sex with Pena Nieto from men, dating back to his puberty.

NO WONDER HE SEEMS SO MECHANICAL WHEN HE SPEAKS (not wanting to give his gayness away PUBLICLY)!!!




>>> SEE MY SPECULATIONS ABOUT PRI PARTY CANDIDATES BEING GAY ON AN EARLIER BOG/BLOG POST: (Actually, it was in the title of the email I sent to "my list" of this posting that I accused Pena Nieto of being gay.)


http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/07/have-i-been-poisoned.html



>>> FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/scott.kenan .



· · ·

Very popular image of President Obama (on Mexican Internet sites).


 
WHAT'S UP WITH THAT???
Scott
.

No comments: