Friday, July 6, 2012

Have I Been POISONED???





>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH A FRIEND:


OK. I guess you got my acknowledgement that I had received the notice from PayPal but that did NOT mean the money cleared my bank account, which as you now know, it did.

I was able to use my debit card in TWO ATMs on TWO different banking systems -- as well as at a PEMEX gas station today -- BUT NOT AT COSTCO'S CHECK OUT REGISTERS AND NOT AT EITHER ATM INSIDE COSTCO (although ONE kept claiming it was WORKING, and then as soon as it read my card, claimed to be OFF-LINE -- a scenario that repeated itself TWICE and then I watched as other people used it right after me with no problem).

I informed Costco's customer service that this happened (and I had done the distant ATMs FIRST to test two separate electronic banking systems as well as have enough cash to make my purchases -- if there were difficulties -- so in the end, I bought what I wanted).

Given the fact that my computer is individually targeted when no one else has troubles WHEN USING THE SAME SERVICE, and given that Republicans/CIA/Wal-Mart have so thoroughly CORRUPTED MUCH of Mexico with the help of Carlos "Slim" Salim and the PRI Party -- which I CONTINUE to blog about STRENUOUSLY, AND the Kenan Family is the BIGGEST supplier in the entire world of Costco via KAG gasoline contract and Coca-Cola product sales, Costco Management and I decided that the BEST thing is for me TO KEEP IT UP, since this is REALLY only a minor inconvenience, I'm getting a GREAT story out of it that I'll make TONS of money off one day, and if I'm RIGHT (why on EARTH would I have all these TARGETED DIFFICULTIES if I was wrong???), I'll have CONTRIBUTED SUBSTANTIALLY TO THE RESURGENCE OF LIBERTY AND JUSTICE IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD.

Now THAT's a WIN-WIN if I ever HEARD of one -- and YOU are my most PRACTICAL help!!!

All that said, I DO think you should look into what's going on at Chase/JPMorgan and protect yourself if necessary -- you seem to have significant assets and you have not mentioned a relationship with any other bank.

The original estimate of their losses in this latest scandal was $3 billion, which the CEO Jamie Dimon initially "laughed off", but according to HuffPost and other press this week, it is likely that the TRUTH is that AT LEAST 10 times that amount has been lost and Chase management is said to be in an ABSOLUTE PANIC, doing everything to prevent full disclosure and holding the bank together.

The problem is that with both Democrats and Republicans are FED UP with bail-outs (and since this is apparently just CHASE, but not the other Big Banks -- AND it all occurred AFTER the last bank melt-down, so they SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER), they KNOW the government will REFUSE to bail them out (but cover depositors up to the current FDIC limits on bank accounts, but there is NO insurance for the investments side AT ALL -- that I am aware of).

Anyway, I saw several places, a day or two ago, that Chase is expected (and it COULD just be an exaggeration), of completely dissolving with depositors (except as covered by FDIC) losing everything and the bank entirely liquidating -- in fact the reports I saw said "just like Enron").

I hope this would not be a problem for you if it's true.

Scott

PS: After five days I STILL have the squirts. Since I'm eating well and drinking lots, I've not lost a pound or gotten dehydrated. I also have NO signs of illness like intestinal cramps, vertigo, nausea, fever, loss of energy -- or anything. The only thing that is suspicious is that it was FIVE DAYS AGO when I came home from the beach to find my apartment SEEMINGLY unmolested -- except that two BRIGHT lights had been turned on that I KNOW I had not left on (one of them I NEVER use) -- as if someone wanted to be SURE i knew that they had been here.

Although I do NOT know the symptoms of POLONIUM poisoning (and that seems FAR too dramatic for little ol' me), I wouldn't be surprised at all if landlord Mark Servin (who had been on the property all that afternoon -- or one of his local drug-minion buddies), had gotten a phone call that I was far away in Mismaloya on the beach and it was safe to sprinkle ESSENCE OF PRUNES all over some of my food stuffs. LOL!!!

For now I'm still just monitoring things, but if things DO worsen or don't soon improve, I'll see a doctor. In the meantime, I'm gorging myself on bananas and peanuts -- things that tend to "plug you up."

Also, strange-but-true, next-door neighbor Larry(?), who had moved in BEFORE me but actually found the apartment and contracted for it AFTER I HAD DONE SO (always suspicious) -- and then so COLDLY said he would KILL MY CATS with his bare hands (him totally mild-mannered -- because of drugs??? -- about 70 years old), if they hopped the balcony and entered his apartment a SECOND time -- and THAT had brought on all landlord Mark Servin's RUDENESS and ABUSE of me -- including the SHAM bad TV cable connection (that I DON'T blame on Carlos Slim, although he probably owns the cable company).

>>> SEPARATE EMAIL TO CLARIFY THAT THOUGHT:

That business about Larry next door was meant to include that he SEEMS to have abandoned the apartment two days ago -- or that's when I first noticed that his doors are closed, curtains drawn, air conditioning NOT running, lights NEVER on, and back terrace IMMACULATELY CLEAN for the first time ever.


Now, he MIGHT just be travelling, but he claims he only has money to air condition in ememrgencies -- in fact her resisted turning it n AT ALL the first month we both lived here, and believe me, it was NEEDED much of that time.


I'll let you know if he shows back up.


HA!!!


Scott


You SEE, it's ALL TOO SUSPICIOUS, and CANNOT be blamed on simple homophobia AT ALL!!! (And remember that Mark Servin ALLOWED that deadbeat who had STOLEN my original iPod and that Jimmy Humberto MontaƱo Prieto -- the Cali Cartel operative -- had FALSELY claimed to have BEATEN UP for me, TO ENTER THIS BUILDING EVEN THOUGH I HAD JUST TOLD HIM NOT TOO!!!

Also forgot to mention that i spoke with TWO groups of local Mexican guys in Costco today (one in early thirties -- the other in their forties), and BOTH said that all the guys in Puerto Vallarta claim failed PRI mayoral candidate "Archi" ( Adrian Mendez) is commonly KNOWN to be gay and sleeps with LOTS of guys.

So it's NOT just my EXCELLENT gaydar!!! AND he's a red-head, has a hairy chest (praise JESUS!!!), and NO DOUBT is un-cut. HE was excited to approach ME when we met. Who KNOWS what might happen next (in various areas, LOL!!!) . . .


On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 7:36 PM, A FRIEND wrote:

Since you indicated you were having trouble utilizing your debit card, I checked my bank statement to make sure the paypals had indeed been finalized. The later paypal was finalized on the holiday July 4, and that money might take a day or two to be deposited in your BoA account for you to draw on. Were you able to use your card this afternoon?

----- Original Message -----
From:Scott   Kenan
To: A Friend
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: to reassure you about   paypals to you


It is not clear to me why you decided to "reassure" me about these gifts.   You know I've acknowedged getting them as well as showing my   appreciation.

What's up with your decision to reassure me? I'm confused.

Scott

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 3:10 PM, A FRIEND wrote:

My credit card activity shows

trans. 7/3, post 7/4   $XXX

6/20, 6/21     $XXX


Mark Servin and his wife, Angela as seen on LINKED-IN, here: http://mx.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Mark/+/mx-5936-Tepic-y-alrededores,-M%C3%A9xico .

.
.

2 comments:

Redspect said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scott Kenan said...

I deleted the following comment that I will now repost WITHOUT its link to a place that INSTALLS malware.

Also, while I'll accept "fake-named" comments, I WILL NOT allow malicious links to be posted on this blog!!!

1 comment: Redspect said...
"If you haven't any charity in your heart you have the worst kind of heart trouble" to cure it Help people, let's unite for one good cause, be a volunteer"save live"!
mawaddainternationalaid

July 7, 2012 12:22 AM