Sunday, July 1, 2012

Honoring a MESSENGER More Important than Me!!!


Psychologist Ligia Splendora and her husband Sean Blackwell, pictured on the Brazilian coast in 2009, when I spent a week with them.


>>> LETTER JUST SENT TO SEAN BLACKWELL: of WWW.BIPOLARORWAKINGUP.COM
Hi Sean,

Sorry I’ve been so long in getting back to you (and sorry as well that I KEEP FORGETTING to take you OFF my email diarrhea list – as I have meant to do and will try again to remember, so we can have some sort of REAL email exchange as we might wish to do going forward).


I’ve wanted to write you so many times, but it has taken THIS long to condense things – or find clarity – so you have at least been spared in-clarity and excess verbiage (unless, of course, that proves NOT TO BE TRUE – HA!!!)


Anyway, after the 14 months in Wilmington, NC where I suffered a total of about six weeks in jail on six arrests on EIGHT false misdemeanor  charges, as well as TWO nut-house commitments (the head doctor knew they were all lies, so I got out in three days – the minimum since a judge had signed it), AND being threatened at knife point or razor edge REPEATEDLY by local drug trash associated with the District Attorney (Ben David) and NC State Republican Senator (Thom Goolsby), I fled the US by newly-purchased-cash-car (2009 Pontiac Vibe – same as Toyota Matrix, really) and now live in Puerto Vallarta in political exile, while continuing on my blog to work to bring down many US Traitors, generally associated with the Republican Party, Fox News, the CIA, narco-traffickers in general, and headed by the Pope in Rome (whom my mother really DID have many private audiences with).


Too bad to the people who think my personal story is too fantastic to believe. I can prove most of it in a Court of Law, and top Mexican Authorities associated with the Presidente of Mexico NOT ONLY confirmed much of the info I have about CIA and Cali Cartel operatives in PV, but were enormously helped by some specifics I knew but they had not. I DO believe my info helped Mexico officially change its drug interdiction policies recently – as well as President Obama change America’s policy toward Mexicans who came to the US illegally as children. I’m very proud of what I have achieved and continue to achieve and NO ONE’s belief in my sanity or lack of it changes the FACTS, which I probably don’t have 100% correct – but I certainly got the GIST!!!


Here is how I got an income – although as a Canadian citizen, you would not qualify (although if you paid into Social Security while working in the US for enough years, you MIGHT – there are time limits on the length of time between your last US job and your date of filing a claim to be wary of).

With the guidance of my sister Jane, who works for the state of NC in Disability Benefits Determination, and on the STRONG push of a kindly Catholic priest, Father Bob Kus of St. Mary’s in Wilmington (and he had been my parents’ pastor years ago when they lived in Wilmington!!!) who said that since they weren’t going to ALLOW me to keep a job (spreading rumors about my sexuality, insanity, etc.), I might as well go for Disability since there WERE doctors willing to say I was BIPOLAR and INCAPACITATED.

It worked and in RECORD SPEED without need of re-applying (typical that it takes at least THREE tries and lawyers to GET Disability in the US). I got a $22,000 USD lump sum payment and max monthly benefit of $1,405.00, now reduced by $105.00 for Medicaid or Medicare (I confuse them). I spent half the lump on the car, and half of the rest on some SERIOUS electronics and home furnishings. I also have  an anonymous backer in NYC who LOVES Tennessee Williams and MY ability to write, who has also helped with many thousands of dollars.


It is EASY to live like a King in Mexico – even relatively expensive PV -- on my income, which is REALLY just Social Security max payment beginning four years early – and it will convert to REAL S.S. on my 65th birthday.


Best was that I saw the determining shrink’s write-up of our session. He said I was fully logical, but then went into things that he “could not follow” (my political story), so he recommended full benefits with an intermediary to handle my payments since I was probably not competent to do so myself. The company that does that is FINE WITH ME and causes no problems whatsoever.

Also, having FINALLY gotten FACEBOOK (which REALLY IS run by the CIA – whether anyone believes it or not) to allow me to post links to my blog on it WITHOUT immediately deleting them or completely disallowing them as they did recently for two weeks, I am now disinclined to SUE Facebook (the CIA there SEEMS to be reforming itself – the whole POINT of my work re: the US Government), along with the Police Force of Wilmington, NC and NC State Courts for GROSS VIOLATIONS OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS. I have just begun looking for a law Firm to rep me, and so far the only one I have contacted has turned me down. I begin in GREATER ERNEST again tomorrow.

I expect to get hundreds of millions in an award (whether we actually go to court or settle first without going there). Naturally, I will give nearly all of it away, including funds to YOU and your work, which I believe is as high in the spiritual/psychological field as is mine in the political field. You would first need to show me your expected plan of action and at least generally how you would spend funds.


I consider your work to probably be the most important and UNDERSTANDABLE/ACCESSABLE work of its kind, period. I DO think you would be best doing a major segment on how male sexuality issues relate to finding one’s true self – and probably Ligia doing one for women, since men and women are so differently wired. This would NOT be a pre-condition of receiving financial support from me – and I think by now you know that my EXTREME infatuation with you had more to do with my own then UNRESOLVED “gay” issues, and really, FINE as you certainly are, you were just handy to get the brunt of my “acting out” as I began coming to grips with reality.


A couple of my bottom-line beliefs now:


1.       Men are ALL bisexual to varying degrees, and it is NO ONE’s BUSINESS how a person decides to EXPRESS their sexuality – including those who are more gay who fall in love with women, even producing children. Raising children properly is our MOST SACRED duty, and the sexuality of the parents is NOT the issue – only LOVE is. I am not saying I think you are more gay than straight!!! (and it’s none of MY business anyway).

2.       I really believe Ligia is your appropriate life partner. She’s BEYOND fabulous, which I’m sure I don’t have to tell YOU!!!


Back to some REALISM about money and income:


I have noticed that YOUR book, $6.95 (probably $4.95 or equivalent JUST LIKE MINE, but with $2.00 extra for delivery to countries that do NOT have their own Amazon store) in electronic (when I looked a couple of weeks ago) was at about #138,000 in Kindle popularity, while mine was at about #74,000. This SHOCKED me because you have gotten MORE great reviews (admittedly, many who read my book wrote me to say that Amazon did NOT allow them to publish reviews – I credit the Fox News/Republican Internet hackers, rather than Amazon, for this). Still, although my last month’s royalties DOUBLED any previous month, they were still only just short of $80.00 USD.


I have NO IDEA how your print sales translate into royalties, but it seems clear that NEITHER of us is making what we should – ESPECIALLY YOU!!!


Between the TWO of us, we BOTH have long-time advertising sales experience, so we have GOT to have some better ideas on how to get out YOUR WORD, which is so VERY important, and MINE as well – and no telling how long it will take me to convert North Carolina officials’ illegal actions against me into cash.

Anyway, I’d like to know what you think of all of this – and would be more than HAPPY to host you and Ligia on a Mexican vacation, the activities once you GET HERE, at MY expense.


So you know, although I have no idea how to get an International Line from Brazil, here is how you dial my cell phone from the US or Canada, and perhaps you can take it from there – should you care to: +011 52-1-322-XXX-XXXX. I do NOT have voicemail, so try until you get through to me (the phone is typically on me).

As an alternative, I could set up Skype (or similar – and some are FREE on Windows, Facebook, etc.) on my computer, iPod Touch (iPhone without the phone part), or 55” 3-D TV that is attached to a HIGH END surround-sound system. Sorry, but I just want you to know I am living THE LIFE OF RILEY here in PARADISE!!! EVERYTHING I lost that was at all important (even two cats) has been restored to me – IN AN ALMOST “BIBLICAL PROPHECY” WAY!!!


I’m the luckiest man on earth, in my opinion, and my BEST luck was coming to know you and Ligia!!!

Please understand that although I intend to post this letter to you on my blog, I will NOT post your reply or our ongoing conversation – should we have one. This is to HELP PROMOTE YOUR WORK!!!

Scott


Me, Ligia, and Sean atop a hotel in Sao Paulo, Brazil, September 2009.

.

No comments: