Friday, July 6, 2012

Now That the Tide Has Turned . . .


That's right, the Republican Party TODAY is allied with not only the Soviets like Putin (secretly), but the Nazis like my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (again, secretly), and even the current narco-trafficking Mayor of Puerto VallartaSalvador González Reséndiz, PRI , see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/07/blocked-by-puerto-vallarta-city.html for a GRAPHIC DISPLAY of his NAZI SALUTE!!!

This is why the Republican Leader (as head of Bain Capital), PIONEERED out-sourcing American jobs, and KILLED TONS of small American businesses to make a profit for BAIN CAPITAL/MITT ROMNEY (and his close minions).

These are FACTS and cannot be disputed. Americans are so deluded they can NO LONGER DISCERN the difference between a FACT and an OPINION!!!


>>> IT IS NOT ONLY HYPOCRITICAL, BUT ALSO THE HEIGHT OF ABJECT EVIL for anyone to claim the American Economy is President Obama's doing AFTER THE REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS HAVE KILLED HIS EVERY LEGISLATIVE EFFORT!!!


1. Admittedly, Obama BLEW his opportunity during his first two years when Democrats controlled BOTH houses of Congress, BUT, he ALSO had to deal with the fact that at his inauguration, outgoing President George W. Bush told him that he would HAVE TO PROTECT the Republican Party/CIA's STRANGLEHOLD on heroin trafficking with Afghanistan (we only invaded it to protect the CIA's poppy fields which the largely terrible Taliban were BURNING as they sought to RID Afghanistan of heroin trafficking with the EVIL AMERICANS who ran it.

This, understandably, threw the previously naive President Obama off his game!!! And Bush ALSO told him the Secret Service was prepared to ASSASSINATE him IMMEDIATELY if he didn't play along with Republicans in Congress.

REALLY. Did it SURPRISE you that Secret Service Agents were caught screwing prostitutes in DRUG-CORRUPTED Colombia -- breaking EVERY rule of the Secret Service concerning Security. It didn't surprise ME -- but then I had known the TRUTH for a couple of YEARS already!!!

Read deeper in this blog for a REFRESHER COURSE (or initiation to TRUTH).

2. Additionally, Republicans BLOCKED nearly EVERY Obama appointment to fill KEY and NECESSARY Government Posts!!!

* * *

>>> IN A RELATED MATTER:

Yesterday, shortly after posting/emailing MY KILLER BLOG POST and IMMEDIATELY getting a call from Puerto Vallarta's TOP CALI COCAINE CARTEL OPERATIVE, Jimmy Humberto Montana Prieto, I went to Costco to celebrate my VICTORIES by buying some red raspberries (in lieu of the cherries suggested by my sister Jane, since they weren't available), a DVD on AZTEC CULTURE, and some men's cologne (can't be shipped from the States and I don't have any -- and might need some "odor enhancement" from time to time).

But because the last several times I've gone to Costco, my Bank of America debit card would not work at the registers or the two different-bank-systems' ATMs in the store either (about every other time) -- AND THEN THE PHONE LINES TO THE US DON'T WORK TO TRY TO FIND OUT FROM BoA WHY!!! -- I tested the card first at the two ATMs (it didn't work on either one), but since I was able to CALL BoA and they confirmed I had PLENTY of money available to cover these purchases -- and NO OTHER GRINGOS I SPOKE with had had any difficulties with THEIR cards -- also verified by Costco's cashiers who had just processed many financial transactions on VISA cards from the United States, I decided it must be a fluke, BUT MY CARD WOULD NOT WORK AT THE CASHIER'S STATION!!!

I knew this was because Carlos Slim, allied with the PRI Party Mexico and Republican/CIA/Nazi narco-trafficking Party USA, controls the electronic communications between our two countries and ONCE AGAIN (like he does with my computer's Internet connection), had cut only MY communication with my bank -- as another petty harassment.

While this did NOT (I JUST THIS MOMENT got a text message on my cell phone from Sonny -- Jimmy Humberto Montana Prieto -- to call him, but I'm not sure I will do that right away), surprise me, I used the opportunity to launch into a VERY LOUD and VERY PUBLIC tirade against the PRI and Republican Parties. LOL!!!

I get away with JUST ABOUT ANYTHING at Costco, because the management and staff there know:

1. I blogged TWO YEARS AGO about how the Mexican Government passed a law to harm Costco SPECIFICALLY, requiring Costco customers -- but NOT Sam's Club members) to many buying restrictions that are a little complex to describe here.

Since then, it has been REVEALED -- even on FOX NEWS!!! -- that Wal-Mart (owner of Sam's Club), bribed Mexican Government Officials ENORMOUSLY to gain advantage over all their competitors. Investigation is still underway . . .

2. The Kenan Family of North Carolina (and here, I mean in combination with the various Kenan-money-funded Charitable Trusts) is the LARGEST COSTCO SUPPLIER BY FAR!!!

Please consider that Kenan Advantage Group ( www.thekag.com ) has LONG had the EXCLUSIVE contract to supply ALL Costcos in the United States with gasoline. Anyone who watches all those giant-tanked Costco customer vehicles lined up for discount gasoline at Costcos, which GENERALLY have eight two-sided pumps ALWAYS PUMPING (16 pumping stations per store), could NOT POSSIBLY DISPUTE THIS FACT -- especially considering how SMALL the mark-up on gasoline is -- and its HIGH COST (I'll allow this American delusion of "high American gas costs" for the moment).

And then you could ALSO consider how much Costco sells of Coca-Cola products, ANOTHER Kenan-dominated company!!! (And Costcos in the US also carry MEXICAN Coke -- containing SUGAR instead of corn sweeteners).

Finally, I'd like to point out that Costco is RUMORED to have NEVER given a campaign contribution to a REPUBLICAN -- praise JESUS!!!! -- and I wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if various Kenan Charitable Trusts haven't invested HEAVILY in Costco stock as well.

HA!!!

* * *

>>> AN EMAIL I SENT earlier today:


WELL -- Mr. or Ms. HEATHENS, you have NOT responded and my HUNDREDS of email recipients are awaiting your answer (and of course your identity).

As you know, I ALWAYS disclose EXACTLY who I am (and how to contact me), whenever I state a fact or opinion. I also walk ALL AROUND Puerto Vallarta (and previously Wilmington, NC) without the LEAST fear of being killed (although in Wilmington, I was ALWAYS watching my back since District Attorney Ben David (Democrat) and State Senator Thom Goolsby (Republican), who run the NARCO-TRAFFICKING operation for the CIA/National Republicans/Fox News, did EVERYTHING in their power to jail, commit, or murder me (the last through Ben David's "drug-trash minions").

This proves a COUPLE of things:

1. Mexico and even the Mexican PRI Party drug-trash minions (like the top Cali Cartel Operative in Puerto Vallarta, my former friend "Sonny" (Jimmy Humberto Montana Prieto -- https://www.facebook.com/jimmy.h.montano  or better: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/responding-to-false-evidence-appearing.html ) ARE MORALLY HIGHER than their US equivalents. They do NOT threaten me with knives, razors, false charges or jailings, or nut-house commitments.

In fact, they don't threaten me AT ALL!!! (That said, I'm avoiding Sonny, if he's still in town -- he called me ONE MINUTE after I emailed my BIG BLAST yesterday (I refused the call) -- and I KNOW he'd beat the CRAP out of me if we met person-to-person.

2. The PRI Party -- and even Carlos Salim (an Arab-Mexican) called "Carlos Slim" who OWNS them, have very QUICKLY learned they have to respect me -- they, Mexicans in general, and the Mexican System ALL being more rooted in REALISM than the ARROGANT Americans north of the border. If the vote recount (which has now spread so that ALL ballot boxes in Mexico are being recounted), shows that PRI has won, I'll STILL be able to work with them on a Tennessee Williams/John Huston/THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA annual Festival here in Puerto Vallarta.

>>> REMEMBER: Although my blog is read by a very impressive list of POWERFUL PEOPLE, it is NOT in mainstream news and the number of people reading it is MINUSCULE compared to the masses our there. THAT'S why my having written it will NOT cause a MASS UPRISING against the hypocrites if they WIN and I must work with them. If they did NOT work with me, they WOULD suffer dire consequences -- given my Tennessee Williams credentials!!!

I win EITHER way.

A recount is expected to show that "Archi" (Adrian Mendez), lost by MORE than was first shown, but I ADMIRE what he has DONE for Puerto Vallarta and might be able to work with him in planning the festival (or becoming his husband -- let's face it: My "gaydar" went off like crazy when I met him in front of my apartment -- and he was strangely drawn to go OUT OF HIS WAY to meet this obvious OVER-SIZED GRINGO who could never vote for or against him.

In fact, the WHOLE PRI Party campaign was run on vote-buying, back-scratching, and SEX APPEAL. The young Presidential candidate is sexy -- and married to a HOT TOP Soap Opera star -- and they married just a few years ago when Enrique Pena Nieto decided to RUN for Presidente!!!

In Puerto Vallarta, many of the Mexican citizens I spoke to who planned to vote for Adrian Mendez said they'd LOVE to sleep with him (men and women alike)!!!

3. That's enough for this email. It's time for me to think about my new blog post . . .


This is NOT a "cross", and I am NOT "Jesus" .



Thank you,
Scott

.

2 comments:

Gargi Bose said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scott Kenan said...

This comment was gibberish related to flowers falling from the sky and India-Indian sex fantasies -- or sumpthin.

No one has time for TRASH.

Scott