Monday, July 16, 2012

A Rap, a WRAP(?), and a CALL FOR SOME TO MAKE A CALL!!!


Thank God the Ephesians and Deuteronomites were so UP-TO-DATE on 21st Century American Cultcha!!!


>>> FIRST: I have to admit that HISTORY has accellerated to the point that I can't keep up with it, so I don't know if I'll be able to EVER get to the things I promised my PRIVATE EMAIL LIST I was going to do.

Sorry.

The GOOD NEWS in that is that I have been rendered NO LONGER NECESSARY in the struggle for "God's" VICTORY. The momentum recently attained has left me NATURALLY RETIRED -- and THAT'S a good thing.

I'm going to the beach in a few minutes.

Before pasting in a few new things since I last posted, let me say that I WILL begin posting all the names, addresses, and both cell and land-line phone numbers of ALL my close blood relatives on both the Kenan and Meyer sides if my siblings do NOT contact me by phone or email in the next 24 hours and convince me that they understand how THEY have harmed me in the last three years.

I do NOT expect any money from them (after all, they COULDN'T AFFORD to send me the (ONLY!!!) 200 pesos needed two years go -- ABOUT $14.71 USD!!! -- for each of two humanitarian issues I had then while living homeless in Puerto Vallarta: replacement of a large dental filling and cleaning and dressing of an open wound on the bottom of my right foot that was the size of a half dollar).

So if all the Meyer relatives (Jews and Gentiles alike), and Kenan-related Whitney, Johnston, Smith, Wells, Herker, Pridgen, etc. (I've decided to SPARE my cousin Janice and her brood -- and Andrea on my mother's side), don't LIKE that idea, they'd better get on the horn PRONTO! and convince my siblings that THE GIG IS UP!!!



>>> OK!!!:

1. It took some serious cajones (huevos) for Timothy Real Estate Group to allow a link to this blog to remain on their Facebook Page -- I SALUTE THEM!!!:

(CLICK it to see full posting):




2.
This attempt to post on FACEBOOK was just ERASED by FoxNews/Republican Party/CIA hackers -- but I can re-do it.

GO JEWS -- sue the CRAP out of those NAZI-CHRISTIAN BANKS -- just as I am suing the CRAP out of NAZI Wilmington, NC City, Police Department, and North Carolina Courts -- and don't worry about my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Whispering Pines Drive in Raleigh, NC -- America's TOP Nazi and Dick Cheney's boss. I watched the Israel film WALK ON WATER http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walk_on_Water_(film) and know EXACTLY what to do. After all, I'm a SERIOUS REVERSE OREO!!!

LOL!!!

Scott

No comments: