Thursday, July 5, 2012

Recent Disturbances . . .


My cousin Judith Russ Whitney's daughter Wendy likes this too (or so she indicated on my Facebook Page where I first posted it).

>>> BREAKING NEWS (via email from a friend) 11:58 AM CDT:

Everything is PERFECT!!! One minute after sending the SECOND email (and I NEVER got the first to my OWN addresses!!!), I got a call from Sonny, the TOP Cali Cartel operative in Puerto Vallarta who CLAIMS to control the recently-elected PRI President (now in dispute, thank GOD!!!) as well as "Archi" who FAILED to be elected PRI "el Presidente" of Puerto Vallarta.

MY EMAILS/BLOGPOSTS are having the right effects!!! 
THE PEN (keyboard) IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!!!
 Scott
On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 11:36 AM, A FRIEND wrote:
I'm concerned that your landlord "with whom you've reached friendly detente," aided by his two "engineers," may have sabotaged your operations.
 Maybe you can check out your computer responses at an internet cafe. Or maybe your new apt. 8 neighbor will let you try your computer in her place. 

>>> FORMATTING IRREGULARITIES COMPLIMENTS OF "THE HACKERS" WHO ARE ALL OVER MY COMPUTER AS i TYPE.

>>> BEFORE THE BEGUINE (this morning), I have a few notes to make:

1. Actually, I will only make ONE: So far today, I've had to close and reopen my Internet browser SIX TIMES, have been BLOCKED OUT OF SIGNING IN to my Gmail accounts FOUR TIMES, and have had to reboot this computer TWICE because of Internet/computer hacking probably by Carlos Slim's people here in Mexico. Carlos, the wealthiest person ON EARTH -- and also the world's largest NARCO-TRAFFICKER, owns TelMex, the land-line phone company that via DSL provides the Internet connection in my apartment.

Carlos Slim is ALSO COMPLETELY ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRI PARTY IN MEXICO (and the Republican Party in the US).

While on ONE LEVEL, I am getting so ANNOYED I could BLOW -- I promise not to do so unless confronted by a HOT MAN -- I hope everyone is OK with that, no???


>>> FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE THIS MORNING:


Scott Kenan shared a link.
about an hour ago


>>> AND THEN THIS BIZARRE EMAIL CAME FROM AMAZON.COM, and has EVERY appreance of being REAL!!!:

How BIZZARRE!!! I never applied for this, but I DID look at the call for submissions a few weeks ago, deciding that since WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS is THREE times as long as their upper limit, that there was NO REASON to waste my time applying (although at first, I thought I might seek an exception to the length rule, which they made clear was NOT set in stone -- but three times it was pushing too much).

Also peculiar is that this was sent to my SECONDARY email address -- not my PRIMARY which is associated with my Amazon Kindle Account.


This PROVES that entities that are NOT ME, continue to MESS WITH MY BOOK and AMAZON!!!


But Amazon's not being alarmed that whoever HACKED my secondary email account to send the "submission" using the WRONG EMAIL ACCOUNT, implicates Amazon to a certain extent as well.

At least things are clarifying about ALL OF THAT, if not a little too slowly . . .

Scott

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Singles Editors <singles-editors@amazon.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Subject: Your Kindle Singles Submission
To: (my secondary email account)

Hello Scott,

Our editors have carefully reviewed your recent submission, and it has not been selected for inclusion in the Kindle Singles store. Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to consider it. You're welcome to publish your work via Kindle Direct Publishing at kdp.amazon.com. For information on how to do this, visit: kdp.amazon.com/self-publishing/help.

Again, thank you for your interest in Kindle Singles.

Simone Gorrindo
Senior Editor, Kindle Singles
www.amazon.com/kindlesingles


ANYONE WHO WANTS TO CAN BUY MY BOOK HERE:


 
* * *

>>> AND MORE FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE:


Right about now, MY strategy FEELS LIKE it should be KILL ALL REPUBLICANS -- both politicians and voters (maybe ESPECIALLY my relatives near and far).

Unfortunately, while that would be EMOTIONALLY satisfying -- especially considering the... cowardice and hypocricy of my cousin Judith Russ Whitney -- I am FUNDAMENTALLY a MORAL person (not all Democrats -- or Independents -- ARE, so I'm NOT really talking Party, per se), and INCAPABLE of violence or condonning it (or turning my back on a victim of it)
 -- In fact I've stressed TIME and TIME AGAIN that we MUST bring all those RACIST, SEXUAL-HYPOCRITE, GOD-HATING FAKE CHRISTIAN GREED-BOTS with us into God's KINGDOM OF HEAVEN which I prefer to call THE AGE OF THE ARTIST (allowing them full citizenship rights later after they reform and find their HEARTS -- as well as make amends, like cleaning up their TOXIC WASTE SITES by hand.

Still, I AM allowed my FANTASIES, which I will NEVER allow to get out of hand.

MOST sincerely,
Scott

· ·





The current NAZI mayor of Puerto Vallarta, Salvador González Reséndiz (PRI Party). He's a foolish puppet of his family who are TOP NARCO-TRAFFICKERS in Mexico!!!

.
.

No comments: